Fopperholic #42 What colour's the grass & the wall? Who the fudge knows she filters it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can lock places down but that won’t stop people travelling and potentially spreading the virus to other counties. Fopp’s would be one of these, her local non-essential shops would close, but that wouldn’t stop her travelling miles to find one that was open!

Reactions: 14
What is this woman going to do once her kids go to school? She thinks this social media career is for life? In ten years she’s 50 hardly relatable who wants to watch a 50 plus woman on Instagram prancing around the way she does! There will be no more reno work to show as her house is all complete she will be looking a lot older and plus no relaxing beach holidays for her as her kids will only be 12 and her parents in there 80’s so surely she can’t leave them! She needs to stop spending she will be skint!

Reactions: 15
Why she sharing Stacey Soloman's story ? duck Off Fopps - if you can't get Lucy Jessica Parker to kiss your ass you sure as hell won't get Stacey ! How immature is she fawning over celebs and minor celebs and Insta 'huns' .... she's an embarrassment !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Come on guys, which one of us cut the wire for her Wi-fi?! There’s no coincidence there that they’re the only ones effected surely?! 😂😂

• Haha
Why she sharing Stacey Soloman's story ? duck Off Fopps - if you can't get Lucy Jessica Parker to kiss your ass you sure as hell won't get Stacey ! How immature is she fawning over celebs and minor celebs and Insta 'huns' .... she's an embarrassment !
I couldn't read the text, even with my reading glasses on, it was so tiny! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I couldn't read the text, even with my reading glasses on, it was so tiny! :ROFLMAO:
Me neither..... and I follow Stacey and couldn't read it on her stories either - she took a day off Insta yesterday cos she was stressed/anxious (as they all like to tell you!) Fopps obvs fawing in the hope she'll be noticed lol

Just screen shot and enlarged it - sounds like she's had some 'trolls' on her case .... of course Fopps is sympathising with her ! 🙄 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Fopps is now jumping on Stacey And fan girling 🤣
I don’t mean this in a nasty way because I can understand it but......let’s see how long it is before flopps says she can relate to Stacey with the trolls and anxiety etc 🤷🏻‍♀️ (Although she has already stated she’s never suffered with it)

Reactions: 15
I don’t mean this in a nasty way because I can understand it but......let’s see how long it is before flopps says she can relate to Stacey with the trolls and anxiety etc 🤷🏻‍♀️ (Although she has already stated she’s never suffered with it)
I'd rather 100 Stacey's over Fopps.... she may be 'famous' but she's a bloody good mum and at least she has a funny bone and a bit of genuine care and compassion - unlike fake Fopps !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Me neither..... and I follow Stacey and couldn't read it on her stories either - she took a day off Insta yesterday cos she was stressed/anxious (as they all like to tell you!) Fopps obvs fawing in the hope she'll be noticed lol

Just screen shot and enlarged it - sounds like she's had some 'trolls' on her case .... of course Fopps is sympathising with her ! 🙄 🙄
Thank you!!

Reactions: 5
Fopps will never let herself feel anxious! Just like she's too happy go lucky to be depressed, and too headstrong to be bullied.

• Haha
Come on guys, which one of us cut the wire for her Wi-fi?! There’s no coincidence there that they’re the only ones effected surely?! 😂😂
They probably didn’t pay the bill! Had to fork out for the Polyester Palace and designer trainers than paying for the important stuff

• Haha
Does she not have mayonnaise with her tuna? How can she eat that.
Also she filters presets the duck out of it til it’s Bright pink! What’s that all about 🤷🏽‍♀️
She has the worst taste buds for a “foodie”

Reactions: 12
Is Faveson 1 because he was born first? Or because she’s blatantly favouring him?

Most likely both.

Reactions: 7
Raw slaw!
So some grated carrot, onion an cabbage then?
I’ve heard it all now!

• Haha
  • Sick
So she's picked the winner of her giveaway! I'd love to see what the winning person said about Fopps and also I'd love to know how old Fiona picks her winners 🤔

Reactions: 12
So she's picked the winner of her giveaway! I'd love to see what the winning person said about Fopps and also I'd love to know how old Fiona picks her winners 🤔
I’ve said this before most people do lives and show the selection picker she just picks who she wants

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.