Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will probably clutter up the TV wall by hanging artwork all around it...that way when the boys are zoned out staring at that wall all the time she can pretend they are actually admiring her artwork and not just hooked to the telly in every pic & video 😂
Her art work probably consists of black and white canvas prints of her! Maybe her photo shoot in the middle of the road!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can just imagine the doors wide open Grayson on his skittle bug zooming around then not stopping as he thinks he can get into the garden and going flying becuase they didn’t get bifold doors levelled with outside!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I’m starting to think my LB is a total weirdo... he’s eaten Jacobs crackers as if they are biscuits since he was about 18 months 😂😂😂 dry Jacobs crackers at that 😂😂😂 Ryvita though would cut their little mouths , no wonder they are grumpy
One of my nephews used to like pickled onions, the big ones, when he was a toddler.

Ryvita? Didn't fopps say they were teething the other day on a story?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh the irony. When has she ever used what she has?! She is the first person to start chucking money around for every little thing 🙄
The first thing I thought when I saw that was wasn’t she on the beg for a treadmill the other day?! Use what you have until you get gifted some free tit eh Fopps?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I got one of the tie dye sets 🙈 I know wtf. But I just wanted the bottoms to put with a white T-shirt😏 I live in comfy clothes. I got a large I’m 5 foot 4 and 9 stone odd it was like a sausage skin on and the cuffs round the sleeves felt like they were cutting off the circulation to my arms😂 and the material is vile. Not the really lovely stuff she describes it as
I bought a Zoe London dress a few weeks back and I agree that the quality of the material is absolutely dreadful. The design is cute, but I'd never buy from there again as I honestly can't see it lasting more than 10 wears.

• Wow
Ah thank you! They’re 8, 4 and 12 weeks boy girl boy. I feel guilty all the time too. My little girl is struggling the most saying I love the baby more than her and I do understand it’s been so hard for them both, new baby and lockdown. Had they been at school they wouldn’t have seen so much of me looking after baby. I make sure she gets quality time with me but it’s not enough for her! How old are yours?
I've got 3 boys 6, 3.5 and 2 💙💙🌈💙

Reactions: 6
I know exactly what you mean and yes i think we would be friends in the real world too 💕... also I think we have the same name if you're who I think you are when you comment on her fb xx
🥰
Oh really! Does your name get shortened to something you would find on the beach?! Xx

Ah sorry for your loss. Wow you have them quite close in age. X
Thank you 😘
Oh yep! 🤪 There is 2 years 8.5 months between my eldest and middle, 16 months between my middle and youngest and 4 years to the month between my eldest and youngest! All planned though no surprises 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
🥰
Oh really! Does your name get shortened to something you would find on the beach?! Xx

Thank you 😘
Oh yep! 🤪 There is 2 years 8.5 months between my eldest and middle, 16 months between my middle and youngest and 4 years to the month between my eldest and youngest! All planned though no surprises 🥰
Ah my last one was an unexpected but very welcome surprise. I’m 37 so feeling it this time compared to the other two. We wouldn’t be without him though he’s a little gem :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I dont know how you do it those of you with children close in age. I have 4 children but mine are 17,14,6,2 I find that hard work even though My 17 year old is like a second mum to my 2 year old, people actually think shes hers!

• Heart
Ah thank you! They’re 8, 4 and 12 weeks boy girl boy. I feel guilty all the time too. My little girl is struggling the most saying I love the baby more than her and I do understand it’s been so hard for them both, new baby and lockdown. Had they been at school they wouldn’t have seen so much of me looking after baby. I make sure she gets quality time with me but it’s not enough for her! How old are yours?
Just a thought have you tried to include your little girl in 'helping' with her new brother ? (I'm sure you have) ..Might help her feel more loved (obviously she is very loved but their little minds can't work that out)..... I found when mine were tiny I'd just tend to feed baby and put them down and then play with the others.... that said I was lucky especially with my daughter (last one) she just fed, slept or lay and gurgled... my son was only 21/22 months when I had her so he was still a baby and needed attention more.... I've seen some of my new mum friends who are younger and they just hold and fuss baby all day and whilst that's lovely it's not needed all the time especially with other children... babies don't feel unloved because you're not cuddling or holding them...... maybe encourage your little one to pass a nappy or wipes when changing her brother .... tell her she's special because she's mummy's only little girl...... get her to 'help' push his pram or rock his chair.... I'm sure you are doing all these kinds of things and it's just her feeling a bit insecure..... just my thoughts/ideas 🥰 🥰

• Heart
First-time poster, so glad I found tattle. Fopperbollox makes me howl every time I read it. The woman really is an insufferable twit. She reminds me of the try-hard mum in 'mean girls' walking around in a pink tracksuit that says 'juicy' on her *not* a size 8 arse, 'But I'm a cool mum'. She is definitely the parent you avoid in the playground.

Her weird, eyes wide open, spider legged nasty lashes really try my patience whenever I see a picture. She also needs to lay off the 'murdery' smile. She is really disillusioned with life, it's not normal. It makes me sad that those boys always have a camera in their faces too, they have zero privacy and unless she deletes all social media by the time they start school, they will suffer. The mums will talk about her, the kids will hear - those kids will go to school with everyone knowing their business because she thinks she is INSTA famous.

I'm also in the three children camp! It is hard work and I couldn't imagine doing the new baby phase x 3 in a pandemic, YOU ARE DOING UHMAZZZZING. Mine are 12, 9 and 6!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You’re all bloody amazing. Three kids, honestly I don’t know how you do it. Especially all different ages. Just coming to the end of one year with my first baby and it’s been wayyyy harder than I ever thought! Would absolutely love more though, I always wanted to have them close-ish together in age but can’t see that happening now. I was an only child and hated it so hopefully one day we can add a little brother or sister for our wee one.

• Heart
You’re all bloody amazing. Three kids, honestly I don’t know how you do it. Especially all different ages. Just coming to the end of one year with my first baby and it’s been wayyyy harder than I ever thought! Would absolutely love more though, I always wanted to have them close-ish together in age but can’t see that happening now. I was an only child and hated it so hopefully one day we can add a little brother or sister for our wee one.
You'll do just fine when No.2 comes along.... honestly ! I have a big gap of almost 5 years with first two and less than 2 years between youngest two - I do look back and wonder how I did it but you just do.... you'll know when it's time.... says the girl who only had one planned pregnancy out of three ! Only my 2nd was planned (fertility treatment!) and then surprise No.3....... !! my mum was an only child too and she found it hard.... 🥰 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m the same age as Fopps. Mum of 4 and there was absolutely nothing I would rush out and buy in that haul and I love fashion. I’ve managed to find some bargains jumpsuits, dresses for under a tenner because I’d rather spend the money on my kids. And sorry to rain on your parade Nikki but I’m a size 6 and eat whatever I like. I guess what I’m trying to say is being skinny, successful, comfortably wealthy is absolutely fine but you don’t need to shove everyone’s face in it. My advice to her would be take a step back and look at what you have and you will see the error of your ways. I’d rather be measured on my kindness and thoughtfulness than my dress size, bank balance or the amount of followers I have on Instagram any day of the week

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.