Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 154075
shirley temple reveal yourself 🤣... no in all seriousness she has a point- which was completely ignored in Fopps reply- so out of touch with the real world it’s scary

I screen shot this when I saw it this morning and forgot to share... Shirley always manages to get a sly dig in and Fopps is so rude and not even acknowledged the furloughed/disposable income comment... surprised she didn't say that her and Chris have worked VERY VERY VERY VERY hard all their lives and have SO SO SO MUCH savings so they've been ABSOLUTELY FINE !!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What a knob. I thought ‘yea right’ when I thought she said rice cake. no way they like that concrete cardboard.
I can only eat ryvita with lashings of butter and jam on, a habit I picked up from my mum. It's the only way I can stomach them but you still need shed loads of water to wash them down with 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I screen shot this when I saw it this morning and forgot to share... Shirley always manages to get a sly dig in and Fopps is so rude and not even acknowledged the furloughed/disposable income comment... surprised she didn't say that her and Chris have worked VERY VERY VERY VERY hard all their lives and have SO SO SO MUCH savings so they've been ABSOLUTELY FINE !!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I bet she did write that initially and then thought the better of it

she’s honestly such a insufferable twit!

Reactions: 8
I am a grown woman in my 30s and ryvita is too hard for my gums and I hate eating it for that reason, though do like the taste. I can’t even imagine giving this to kids that age, their little gums must be sore with it!

If i tried to give my daughter, (who's 3 days younger than her TWO babies) she would throw it back at me.
She does have the boys on a sw diet, its so weird.

Reactions: 14
I can only eat ryvita with lashings of butter and jam on, a habit I picked up from my mum. It's the only way I can stomach them but you still need she's loads of water to wash them down with 😂😂
I love them with loads of butter, cheese and either pickle or beetroot..... but the amount of cream cheese she'd put on them would mean they are still so dry 🤢

She just can't have anything in her house full day because she will be tempted. Such a shame for the boys. Wonder if she'll let them have school dinners she can't count the syns in those meals

Reactions: 6
Even if she said I’m really sorry to hear of that, hope things get better for you. But a furloughed person is not who she wants she wants mummies with a bit of cash to keep doing swipe ups! It’s all for show, wouldn’t surprise me if it wasn’t all on credit cards

Reactions: 9
I know she likes to size down but really some of those dresses needed the next size up 😬

Reactions: 13
those lounge wear sets look like scrubs, the peach ones reminded me of an episode of greys anatomy, in the dermatology department they all wore exactly those!! she is just a grade a tit, she has the total opposite of the midas touch, the sadim touch is where you ruin everything you touch, sadimaholic! happy sadimming ;)

• Haha
Even if she said I’m really sorry to hear of that, hope things get better for you. But a furloughed person is not who she wants she wants mummies with a bit of cash to keep doing swipe ups! It’s all for show, wouldn’t surprise me if it wasn’t all on credit cards
Yep- she has no empathy whatsoever.
Just cares about HERSELF- and it shows

Reactions: 16
We have sky q (cubed 😂) too and while the second box is smaller it’s not that small and we have to have it on the floor (hidden under a cupboard) but the cables were put into the wall and connected to the tv. Unless the boxes have got smaller in the last year I can’t see how you’d fit it behind a slim telly. But I’m sure sky have created a special tiny box just for prikki that shows all her favourite box sets...

I’ve only watched the insta version of the latest haul. All her clothes are the same. I’m sure most of what she got is similar to the milk maid hauls she did last summer. It’s so boring. I really don’t understand why any non-tattlers follow her!!

Don’t know about you lot but I’m happily living in my trampy, comfy clothes at the minute! I maybe do my make up once a week because I just feel like it. I have three children not two though three it’s a lot 😂 so I don’t have the sort of time she has with only having two children.
I'm exactly the same but pj bottoms and a vest top, no bra! I wear makeup once a week when I have to go into work (I work 5 days normally but not had to go in as much since Covid19) and I also have 3 children ✋🏻
I had stranger in the park today say to me "I bet your house is quiet" 🙄 I mean she's not wrong but I dunno bit rude 🤔😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She'll be going mental that Chris hasn't removed those comments because he's been on the golf course all afternoon... she needs to teach him her ninja delete/block skills...... 😂 😂 😂

Who the hell gives their toddler child ryvita ? She is seriously not wired right ... life time of issues with the boys sadly I feel :(

The 'haul' this morning you could she was loving herself in the camera - she was just looking at herself, checking out her hair etc.... she is the probably the vainest person I know - she would shag herself if she could ...... !!
Those comments are gone now! 😏

I wasn't keen on most of it - the white dress is kind of like my 18 year old would wear - she's just got some lush little dresses from Zara in the sale but then she's a teenager and a genuine size 10 ! Fopps is 40 (almost !!) ... I notice someone commented that the white dress was too young for her (or words to that effect) and she said she liked it and had seen older people wearing that style - mmmm don't think so Nicola !!

Also....... who asked on Chris's picture if the trainers are orthopedic ? 😂 😂 😂 😂
I can't find the comment about the white dress being too young for her 😭

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t give my little one Ryvita (not that there is anything wrong with them and I eat them) but I would give them a Jacobs cream cracker!
My little one would rather eat a banana or strawberries to chocolate on the odd time she has chocolate though.......
So no Nikki your boys aren’t weird you just want to make out they’re more bleeping special than every other kid out there and FYI they would probably pick pizza over Ryvita except you have them on SW and Ryvita can be a healthy extra B and god forbid you have to syn pizza for a bleeping 2 year old you absolute mutton dressed as lamb moron 👍🏻

I can't find the comment about the white dress being too young for her 😭
Well out of 60 comments only 28 are there so someone didn’t like 32 comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I would never give my toddler Ryvita either. My Gran used to have Ryvita and cottage cheese whenever she was on a strict diet. When she was dying she said she wished she hadn't focused so much on dieting over the years!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.