Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her recent steak dinner photo she had a bottle of Metatone Tonic on the counter in the background. Has she mentioned that at all? Maybe the boys aren't napping as much as she would like!

"Metatone provides a combination of Vitamin B1 and four essential minerals in a liquid formula - which help provide a gentle boost when you are feeling tired or during and after illness."
That was my photo not Fopps 😂 yep the metatone is for exactly that! I’m absolutely bloody exhausted with my two little ones during lockdown. Could you not tell it wasn’t hers? My plate was full and my kitchen isn’t grey 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
For the love of God Nicola 🙄🙄🙈🙈
“Aodre” 🤣🤣🤣 my phone won’t even let me type “Aodre” without changing it to adore, as it is not a word in the English language. How does she manage to cock up so many times with words that don’t exist. Like when she tried to post about Grenade bars and wrote gibberish 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That was my photo not Fopps 😂 yep the metatone is for exactly that! I’m absolutely bloody exhausted with my two little ones during lockdown. Could you not tell it wasn’t hers? My plate was full and my kitchen isn’t grey 😂😂😂
More fool you for not adding an affiliate link - you can guarantee there are a significant number of us now googling ‘metatone’ and you could have earned enough for a few 99% polyester milkmaid dresses from Very.com or a box of grenade bars just like our ‘babe of life’ Prikki.

Have a great day!

(sorry...I can’t help myself)

[second and most important edit *I use several scandalously large Vodka&Diet Lemonades every evening- combined with a strategy of asking my husband to ensure my 3 cherubs keep the duck out of my way after 6pm- as my ‘energy boost’ to make it through the stress of lockdown. Am I missing something with the metatone?]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
More fool you for not adding an affiliate link - you can guarantee there are a significant number of us now googling ‘metatone’ and you could have earned enough for a few 99% polyester milkmaid dresses from Very.com or a box of grenade bars.

Have a great day!

[second and most important edit *I use several scandalously large Vodka&Diet Lemonades every evening- combined with a strategy of asking my husband to ensure my 3 cherubs keep the duck out of my way after 6pm- as my ‘energy boost’ to make it through the stress of lockdown. Am I missing something with the metatone?]
Happy Fopping 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More fool you for not adding an affiliate link - you can guarantee there are a significant number of us now googling ‘metatone’ and you could have earned enough for a few 99% polyester milkmaid dresses from Very.com or a box of grenade bars.

Have a great day!

What a bloody fool I am, is it to late to add one now so I can sell my soul for 15p profit?😂 speaking of polyester milkmaid dresses. I just watched it tonight for the first time and the bit when she said ‘ this is a size 8 but I could have probably got it in a smaller size’ so you’re a 6 now are you Pinocchio’s Much older sister? Yeah right!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a bloody fool I am, is it to late to add one now so I can sell my soul for 15p profit?😂 speaking of polyester milkmaid dresses. I just watched it tonight for the first time and the bit when she said ‘ this is a size 8 but I could have probably got it in a smaller size’ so you’re a 6 now are you Pinocchio’s Much older sister? Yeah right!
Mate, each of her thighs is a size 14. Do me a favour love!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That comment ‘babe of life’ WTF??? Is that girl 13? 😂 I’m cringing

More fool you for not adding an affiliate link - you can guarantee there are a significant number of us now googling ‘metatone’ and you could have earned enough for a few 99% polyester milkmaid dresses from Very.com or a box of grenade bars just like our ‘babe of life’ Prikki.

Have a great day!

Nope stick with the vodka lemonade And 6pm restraining order to the kids after 6pm! Metatone is shite in comparison to that belter of an idea 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Have a great day!

I tried asking the husband to keep them out of my way but they break him 😂 and they don’t go to sleep until 9.30 😭😭 they need school I can’t wear them out! Took them out for an hour of tag at 6pm Saturday night thinking this’ll get you. Only person knackered was me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s not even doing anything with them just giving them a a drink and snack. Not baking or anything.

Reactions: 11
Absolutely ridiculous she’s been sent those 🙄 she’s just plonked the boys in them, given them some snacks to keep them quiet so she can have a mini photo shoot.
What’s the betting they’ll be sold on in a few week time!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.