Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait till they go to school and are given sweets and chocolates in friends birthday's. Then she might stand at school gates preaching how synful they are
Will probably jump on stories and slag off the other parents for giving them that kinda food 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You just know she's going to be a "my boys would never...." kind of mother, while everyone else knows they are little shits. I can see it now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ryvita is quite hard and difficult to eat, for toddler’s little mouths. They’re even too dry for me no matter what is on them. Just give them a normal cream cracker ffs

I’ve said it before, she has loads of stuff because she has hoarded it from her 20s. All the stuff she has bought for vlogs in recent years, she returns - you never see her wearing them. She wears the same Primark things over and over. Spending habit but not the money
I agree, we hardly ever see her wearing anything she pretends to buy, but we do see her in the same clothes over and over again. Come on Nikki, I challenge you to wear every single one of those gorgeousssss outfits in today's haul. Oh, and if you could stop flicking your hair back and forth that would be great. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They prefer riyvita and soft cheese to pizza because that is what they are given! They don’t have a choice!
They cannot voice what they want and eat what they are given because they are hungry probably ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 16
They prefer riyvita and soft cheese to pizza because that is what they are given! they don’t have a choice!
They cannot voice what they want and eat what they are given because they are hungry probably ☹

Exactly - they’re toddlers. They’re hardly going to say “we rarely get pizza, but we definitely prefer ryvita to that pizza” or “we’ve never had something before but we know we’d prefer ryvita”. They’re starving; they eat what they’re given

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She'll be going mental that Chris hasn't removed those comments because he's been on the golf course all afternoon... she needs to teach him her ninja delete/block skills...... 😂 😂 😂

Who the hell gives their toddler child ryvita ? She is seriously not wired right ... life time of issues with the boys sadly I feel :(

The 'haul' this morning you could she was loving herself in the camera - she was just looking at herself, checking out her hair etc.... she is the probably the vainest person I know - she would shag herself if she could ...... !!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If I gave my toddler a Ryvita they would honestly chuck it across the room.
The boys prefer fruit and crackers and low fat stuff becuase that’s what they are used to. Give them chocolate and it would be like wtf is this 😂
I’m starting to think my LB is a total weirdo... he’s eaten Jacobs crackers as if they are biscuits since he was about 18 months 😂😂😂 dry Jacobs crackers at that 😂😂😂 Ryvita though would cut their little mouths , no wonder they are grumpy

How about she puts both ryvita and pizza in front of them at the same time and let them pick which they prefer!! Not what she wants them to prefer

I think with toddlers they eat when they are hungry. They don’t have the same labels that adults have about foods being good and bad, it’s all just food. They have no idea that ryvita is an ‘better’ choice than pizza. They may well not be like this when they are older so don’t be too smug Fopps!

Reactions: 17
I’ve not listened to any of her stories as I can’t bear her voice but why have they put plug sockets half way up the wall?! If they are planning on having a tv there then where is the HDMI cable/sky cable?! Surely you’d have that tunnelled into the wall so it’s not hanging down?!? Another thing no one told her to do?!

and the outfit changes just scream that she’s so uncomfortable with herself.

and as the mother of a toddler - there is no way mine would ever eat a ryvita - let alone “love them” 😂😂

I’ve not listened to any of her stories as I can’t bear her voice but why have they put plug sockets half way up the wall?! If they are planning on having a tv there then where is the HDMI cable/sky cable?! Surely you’d have that tunnelled into the wall so it’s not hanging down?!? Another thing no one told her to do?!

and the outfit changes just scream that she’s so uncomfortable with herself.

and as the mother of a toddler - there is no way mine would ever eat a ryvita - let alone “love them” 😂😂
Don’t know about you lot but I’m happily living in my trampy, comfy clothes at the minute! I maybe do my make up once a week because I just feel like it. I have three children not two though three it’s a lot 😂 so I don’t have the sort of time she has with only having two children.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ryvitas for under twos. Heard it all now.

Just watched the haul. Great quality loungewear that you can see your arse in Fopps!

And she looked so uncomfortable in some of those clothes. The Matalan dress in the blue/red pattern was actually lovely and really suited her. It was really the only thing I thought she looked great in.

The rest was either too young, poor fitting or rubbish quality, particularly the loungewear outfits, they looked dreadful they don’t suit her shape at all. The ‘save the best til last’ white dress did nothing for her either. It was clearly too small as it was riding up at the back. And the hemline was shorter than the lining underneath?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Ryvitas for under twos. Heard it all now.

Just watched the haul. Great quality loungewear that you can see your arse in Fopps!

And she looked so uncomfortable in some of those clothes. The Matalan dress in the blue/red pattern was actually lovely and really suited her. It was really the only thing I thought she looked great in.

The rest was either too young, poor fitting or rubbish quality, particularly the loungewear outfits, they looked dreadful they don’t suit her shape at all. The ‘save the best til last’ white dress did nothing for her either. It was clearly too small as it was riding up at the back. And the hemline was shorter than the lining underneath?

I wasn't keen on most of it - the white dress is kind of like my 18 year old would wear - she's just got some lush little dresses from Zara in the sale but then she's a teenager and a genuine size 10 ! Fopps is 40 (almost !!) ... I notice someone commented that the white dress was too young for her (or words to that effect) and she said she liked it and had seen older people wearing that style - mmmm don't think so Nicola !!

Also....... who asked on Chris's picture if the trainers are orthopedic ? 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did she not say ‘rice cake’ rather then ryvita?

She was was on about getting Sky Q (aulthough I’m sure she said Sky Cubed). With the multi room the second box is just a mini one and works on WiFi from the other box so no need for cables. You can mount them behind the tv on the wall out of site but she’s on about getting a new really slim one so prob won’t be space to attach it behind. She’s also doesn’t realise with Sky Q you get YouTube and Netflix ect as apps intergrated so you don’t need a smart tv to run those things.

Dammit, I’ve given her all the answers.

• Haha

She was was on about getting Sky Q (aulthough I’m sure she said Sky Cubed). With the multi room the second box is just a mini one and works on WiFi from the other box so no need for cables. You can mount them behind the tv on the wall out of site but she’s on about getting a new really slim one so prob won’t be space to attach it behind. She’s also doesn’t realise with Sky Q you get YouTube and Netflix ect as apps intergrated so you don’t need a smart tv to run those things.

Nope definitely said ryvita with cream cheese, just been back to check 😂😂

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
852BF4C2-E2D8-40FB-8C06-3D2BF097480E.jpeg

shirley temple reveal yourself 🤣... no in all seriousness she has a point- which was completely ignored in Fopps reply- so out of touch with the real world it’s scary

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

She def said ryvita - I just took one for the team and went back to listen 🤪🤪

She def said Sky Cubed (I have no idea on either as we have no Sky just a freeview box)

You should be paid for that advice ..... she'll be telling Chris how the nasty Tattle folk have actually given them something useful to consider 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.