Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon for the boys birthday it will be some epic play set for the garden once it’s all been redone with the fake grass she’s begging so hard for.

Reactions: 12
The only thing that video blog has done is convince me that she’s had more Botox and filler.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ugh God I had to unfollow that red_lips77 a while ago... She's another pain in the arse!!!
I was just about to say the same. She's another one who's a big headed twit and has been flexible with the truth about her time with SW.... she used to be all salty when people commented saying how She's a consultant but doesn't eat the SW way, she counts macros... now it transpires now that she's LEFT SW, it wasn't the best thing since frylight (not what she said when she was getting paid for it) and now she's started her own "nutrition" page on Facebook warning against the evils of it all. She also thinks she's a 12/10 when in reality she's also a mutton 5/10. People who know her IRL said on her thread on here about the abuse of filters making her unrecognisable 😆 wow that turned into a bit of a rant but the woman has irritated me no end 🤣🤣 and don't get me started on the way she tongues Fopperbollox when she barely gives her the time of day 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was just about to say the same. She's another one who's a big headed twit and has been flexible with the truth about her time with SW.... she used to be all salty when people commented saying how She's a consultant but doesn't eat the SW way, she counts macros... now it transpires now that she's LEFT SW, it wasn't the best thing since frylight (not what she said when she was getting paid for it) and now she's started her own "nutrition" page on Facebook warning against the evils of it all. She also thinks she's a 12/10 when in reality she's also a mutton 5/10. People who know her IRL said on her thread on here about the abuse of filters making her unrecognisable 😆 wow that turned into a bit of a rant but the woman has irritated me no end 🤣🤣 and don't get me started on the way she tongues Fopperbollox when she barely gives her the time of day 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Summed it up pretty well I'd say 😂😂 didn't know she had a thread on here. I'm gonna be all over that when the crotch goblins are in bed later. Well, sunroof goblins in my case but yknow what I mean haaa 😂🤷🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Summed it up pretty well I'd say 😂😂 didn't know she had a thread on here. I'm gonna be all over that when the crotch goblins are in bed later. Well, sunroof goblins in my case but yknow what I mean haaa 😂🤷🤷
I hope it hasn't been deleted, this was a while ago. I used to like her a few months ago! But she's gone so full of herself it's unreal. Lied through her ass the whole time she was a consultant by the looks about what she was eating, the plan she was following. Selling people SW when she was into macros all the while. I don't doubt the people up at SW head office are knobs (prikki anyone) but she has gone right down in my estimations

Reactions: 4
Did she just say on her stories (boring stories of the blue wall that looks grey but could be black ?!! So glad they didn't choose any of that wall paper - it's hideous!!)....... did she really just say so far it's been 'all about the boys' ??!!! 😂 😂 😂😂 Nicola it has been NOTHING about your boys.. they are never your No.1 priority... it's always about what YOU want !!

They will so get another new telly !! Garden furniture looks like a B & M flat pack job.....

Reactions: 18
I’m cracking up about the ‘outside dining room set’ that’s ‘made for outdoor weather’. As oppose to indoor weather?!

Also why does she insist on using those crappy filters to film when she’s trying to show stuff?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m cracking up about the ‘outside dining room set’ that’s ‘made for outdoor weather’. As oppose to indoor weather?!

Also why does she insist on using those crappy filters to film when she’s trying to show stuff?!
Yeah it makes it so hard to actually SEE what she’s showing. Just makes my eyes hurt.

Reactions: 12
She sounds so false when she talks about the boys. They’re SOoooo cuuuuute. Of her kids prefer ryvita and fruit to pizza and chocolate - not saying some kids wouldn’t but it’s probably because that’s all they’ve ever been used to!

Reactions: 16
Have they cut Lawson's hair to match Grayson's? In the ice cream video it looks like it from the side.

Also there is no space on that patio for the boys to ride bikes because there is a big ass patio set 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.