Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this morning's stories.... On the beg for
1. Wallpaper
2. TV
3. Artificial grass

And Lawson is just the kindest, sweetest thing. I reckon if Faveson hadn't finished his lolly she'd be telling Lawson off for "stealing"

Reactions: 15
I’m cracking up about the ‘outside dining room set’ that’s ‘made for outdoor weather’. As oppose to indoor weather?!

Also why does she insist on using those crappy filters to film when she’s trying to show stuff?!
...outdoor dining room!!🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
When she said bespoke shops, did she mean boutique? Another insensitive video from her with a clothes "haul" when almost 1 in 4 people have been furloughed. With a major recession and redundancies looming, most people I think would not be having clothes hauls for summer holiday clothes, when they can't go on holiday any time soon. She does seem like a totally bored housewife. She doesn't have hobbies to concentrate on, other than spending and preening herself.

Reactions: 15
cant believe that steak dinner on her stories! Tiniest, driest meal ever. I had steak and chips the other night and she would have fainted at the calories in mine 😂
6C019C22-6D3E-4724-8B4B-33BBC7D4B033.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It wouldn't surprise me if she goes on holiday for her 40th no way is she just going to have a celebration at home.

Reactions: 16
It wouldn't surprise me if she goes on holiday for her 40th no way is she just going to have a celebration at home.
100% she'll be away - and I would not be one bit surprised if she goes away without the boys - I've got Maldives on my radar for her ... because she thinks she's like a z-lister sleb !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Noticed the Bifolds have been done with a little step and lip to the patio. Another cheap option that the boys are going to hurt themselves on. They should be seemless and one level so when they are open there is little difrentation between the inside flooring and patio, just a groove where the door close. You need a tiny strip of drainage but far better then having that step out.
Patterned wallpaper then a tv on that? Just keep it painted. Nice clean, open space feel. It’s going to be so cluttered and busy.

Reactions: 21
Oh god I couldn’t give a f**k about what lipstick she is wearing ... I don’t get how she has time to get so dolled up, film, manage her social media every minute and look after twins ? Those kids must be in front of telly so much ! The snippets are only for the gram her mobile must never be out of her hands???

The lipstick in her video looks totally different to the picture. No point showing colours behind a filter!

Reactions: 14
100% she'll be away - and I would not be one bit surprised if she goes away without the boys - I've got Maldives on my radar for her ... because she thinks she's like a z-lister sleb !!!
💯 I thought this because Billie Fairs got married there!

Reactions: 9
Never noticed how much these idiots beg for in their stories until she had her house done and run out of budget preferring to spend it on tit trainers for the husband. I cannot wait to see this extension finished for hours of comedy gold when shes opening the oven onto the table and chairs which will be #gifted #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's really, really annoying me today! Not sure I can stomach any more of her today. We really want colour in the extension, but shows us black and white wallpaper. What is the point of showing off that wall, we can't tell what colour it is with a filter on it and your lipstick. Those floating bits on the screen were so annoying. And that laugh, girly squeal. And your boys prefer ryvita and cream cheese as you have probably only given them pizza once in their lives but I'm betting ryvita is a regular occurance. Right I'm off to eat a huge slice of banana and bourneville cake I baked earlier, it might make me feel less annoyed at her 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I just got a pair of navy canvas pumps in Sainsbury’s in the sale then I got an extra £1 off for a Small black mark on the white rubber toe bit. I paid £1.70 for them🙌🏻😄 Im so glad I don’t need to spend £175 On trainers to feel happiness. But there again I’m not married to Fopps!

• Heart
The kat slater dress 😂😂😂 bet she returns the shorter item!

Those legs don’t hide her age do they 👀👀

She gets more far more excited over clothes than she does her own kids 🙄
It's the knees that get all the attention I feel like they are two faces staring at me 👀 👀🤭
You took the words right out of my mouth. I can see her now running to chase them around the desert (filtered field)after they’ve bolted from her and her tits fall out because her tops fallen down on its own.
But as long as she doesn't get strap marks! :rolleyes: ( . )( . )

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I haven't watched nikki for a while, i deicide to watch a few bits today. First I'll start off with the grocery haul.
1) why can't her kids eat like normal children?
2) imagine losing weight 20 years ago and still be doing the same diet.
3) shes got really unhealthy relationship with food which the boys will pick up on.

Next is clothing haul
1) why does she need so many clothes? The hauls are endless.
2) what was the comment about matalan all about? 3) Why does she think she's so superior to people

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.