Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe this is why I can’t shift this damn baby weight.. I would never think to ask for less oil in my takeaway 🤣 if I’m having takeaway, i’m damn well enjoying it... and a few glasses of wine to go with it! Live life a bit Fopps you boring twit.
They definitely put extra in btw!!!!! What a dick she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Zoats is another one of hers, i think its a variation of overnight oats with a capful of squash added. 🤢

Or at the seaside tucking into a bag of chips. Or she would sniff them and give them to the seaguls...
Zoats is porridge with grated courgette in to make it more ‘filling’ 😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Good god what’s she done to her face. None of it moves! Talk about overdoing the tox!
I like it frozen.
Adds to her vacuous personality 😂

Fopps: 'which is absolutely fine'
Narrator: it was not fine.
Narrator: It was never fine. In fact, it was the most un-finey thing Fopps had ever seen.

Yay! Yet ANOTHER food shop vlog in the works. Yaaawn. Surely she could do a vlog on her white privilege after all the research she’s done....
Who gives a duck what she bought?! Soz fopps, I ain’t interested unless you’re sucking off a snickers icecream. Which I highly doubt would ever happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Narrator: It was never fine. In fact, it was the most un-finey thing Fopps had ever seen.

Who gives a duck what she bought?! Soz fopps, I ain’t interested unless you’re sucking off a snickers icecream. Which I highly doubt would ever happen.
Winner of this thread 😂🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The only food shop videos I enjoy are Charlotte Louise Taylor, she does a run down of what she bought in the shop and then tells you her full meal plan and links any recipes she’s used. I enjoy watching when I’m stuck in a rut with meals! Fopps whizz round the kitchen motion sickness camera action with no rhyme or reason... I’ll pass

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s posted a chow mein but not mentioned noodles.....pretty sure to be a chow mein it needs noodles or it’s just a chow mein flavoured stir fry 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Does any one here use Slimming Eats recipes? They are lovely and although they are slimming World friendly, you obviously don't need to be following SW to have them, they really are just normal food! Yes normal food Flops...not your 'norma'l food though!
Slimming Eats looks nothing like the tit Flops serves up!

Does any one here use Slimming Eats recipes? They are lovely and although they are slimming World friendly, you obviously don't need to be following SW to have them, they really are just normal food! Yes normal food Flops...not your 'norma'l food though!
Slimming eats and the slimming foodie are great accounts. No squash in sight😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Yes!!! Love slimming eats 😍

Reactions: 7
Zoats is porridge with grated courgette in to make it more ‘filling’ 😳

Have to say when I did SW I put grated carrot into porridge and had chopped apple and cinnamon on the top - that's really nice - not sure about courgette though !

Oh and I see she's pushing the JD seasonings all of a sudden - need to pay for that new forehead Fopps ???!! 😂 😂 :eek::eek:

Mmmmm I could just suck off a snickers ice cream right now 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I remember when I first started following her she used to always have ‘zoats’ and ‘coats’ for breakfast.
It’s sad she can’t even enjoy a take away without following slimming world.

Reactions: 10
Have to say when I did SW I put grated carrot into porridge and had chopped apple and cinnamon on the top - that's really nice - not sure about courgette though !

Oh and I see she's pushing the JD seasonings all of a sudden - need to pay for that new forehead Fopps ???!! 😂 😂 :eek::eek:

Mmmmm I could just suck off a snickers ice cream right now 😂😂😂😂
Only way you eat them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yup I love Shevy’s recipes. They use proper foods and are very tasty.

Reactions: 4
Zoats is another one of hers, i think its a variation of overnight oats with a capful of squash added. 🤢

Or at the seaside tucking into a bag of chips. Or she would sniff them and give them to the seaguls...
Zoats is oats with a grated courgette in it 🤢 allegedly makes it really creamy 🙄 and then there’s coats....grated carrot🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Can we just stop putting things into porridge that don’t belong there?!
Tried and tested ingredients areeeee jam, syrup, other sweet things, berries, other fruit, cinnamon (dirty bastards) and Nutella.
what is wrong with her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can we just stop putting things into porridge that don’t belong there?!
Tried and tested ingredients areeeee jam, syrup, other sweet things, berries, other fruit, cinnamon (dirty bastards) and Nutella.
what is wrong with her?!
I don’t actually mind the taste of carrot or courgette in porridge but who in the duck has time in the morning to be grating veg into their breakfast. Have some bleeping crunchy nut and chill out Fopps you uptight bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
God I’ve just watched that video and you can tell when her head and eyebrows should naturally move when she talks...and they just don’t! Totally frozen into place! The beauty, the eating issues, the constant filming and posing...man she’s high maintenance 😂 Poor peanut penis😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.