Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say, fopps has inspired me to cook a risotto for dinner, using arborio rice, half a bottle of white wine, pancetta, some veggies, a tit load of butter and I always stick cream cheese in it because it's nice, topped with shitloads of parmesan because what's the point in eating tit food in order to stay thin
That’s what risotto should be like! Not long grain rice, chicken stock cube, water, leeks and the teeniest sprinkling of rubbery low fat cheese!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
That’s what risotto should be like! Not long grain rice, chicken stock cube, water, leeks and the teeniest sprinkling of rubbery low fat cheese!
It was pure filth on a plate but nothing processed or grotty in there. Bloody fopps. That risotto will haunt me. Ris-not-to!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is she thinking leaving that adapter plug so close to Lawson's cot!!!! 😳 I wouldn't be able to rest with that there (nor would I ever leave it there tbh) knowing he could reach it and its plugged in, you can see the red light!!!!!

In those stories she says the boys are super tired. She also tells us she normally reads to them, which is a bit more chilled compared to tonight when they are 'having fun' 🙄 If your kids are in bed early because they are more tired than normal wtf are you messing them about and not reading them a bedtime story!!! I'm sure she was telling us something Lawson has started to say that 'melts her' but then it just cut out and she never actually said what it was 🤔

She did ... she said Lawson has started to say this and it abbbbbsssssooooollllutely melts my heart... story went off and then she was on about something else !!!! Faverson is a real whingey kid..... (I reckon he'll lead her a merry dance and sadly drop Otherson in it at any given opportunity once they are older)..... he is also not featured as much as Otherson these days - probably because his speech isn't as good (it's fine!) as Otherson ! She sounds like some auntie putting them to bed who isn't sure what to say....... she is definitely not a natural mother....

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I feel sick after watching those stories, the way she swings the camera around 🤢🤢. Why put them to bed early because they are apparently tired and then continue to over stimulate them by playing and screeching at them! A story, off camera, would have been so much better!

Reactions: 19
They melt my heart.
Ugh, I hate that saying. They all say it on Instagram.
Can’t you say something more original about your children?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel sick after watching those stories, the way she swings the camera around 🤢🤢. Why put them to bed early because they are apparently tired and then continue to over stimulate them by playing and screeching at them! A story, off camera, would have been so much better!
I honestly think she was keeping them awake until 6.45. so as not to break the routine. Poor faveson was rubbing the eyes off himself.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
How early are those boys going to bed 😳 she said they go bed at 7pm. They were in bed for well around 6:30. My daughter is a month younger and she’s still up as we’ve had dinner bit later tonight, she will probs go down about 7:30pm. She wonders why they wake up so bloody early 🤦🏻‍♀️
She clearly needed an extra bit of “me time” tonight and put them down early 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They melt my heart.
Ugh, I hate that saying. They all say it on Instagram.
Can’t you say something more original about your children?
they melt her swinging brick more like! frosty the ice queen and her rigid attempts to appear maternal

• Haha
Yes don’t think it will help their house value due to the odd layout.
I do like the actual space with the large window but overall is impractical and can imagine it will look cluttered.
It definitely won’t help. That sort of thing put me off a house my husband was very serious about. The kitchen layout was just odd. I always think odd paint jobs people can see beyond but fixed things people don’t want odd fittings unless they’re planning a complete refit which People don’t usually buy those sorts of properties to gut and redo

Reactions: 7
Same family, same place, same day....look at the difference in these photos!
its hurrendous how much she edits and filters... why would you want your kid to be bright orange with white hair (Trumpesque) the brunette twin was looking a tad David Dickenson with that orange filter- they are cute without all the shite she does to them.. the awful chavvy clothes, the sunburn tans, and then tops it off with those horrendous filters 🤷🏽‍♀️
Nikki... your kids are fair skinned.. as are you- and that’s FINE- you don’t have to be orange to be likeable or instagramable
But what you do have to be is not a twit and that my dear seems to be much harder

• Heart
Surely their bedroom should be somewhere they associate with sleeping not playing peekaboo or being filmed, would she want someone filming her before going to bed !!!

• Heart
Yes I prefer Chris’s photo. The grass is green, the sky is blue, it doesn’t look like a desert!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You just know she will read here during her “me” time and put a story on....for all those caring messages Iv had...🤥 the extension lead is turned off at night but thanks for all your lovely messages!

Aka read I was a tit mum on tattle and need to sort it out. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Same family, same place, same day....look at the difference in these photos!

This is terrible.... why, why, why would you filter something as lovely on the left to make it look so bloody crappy ? It reminds me of the start of some psychological horror drama like Village of the Damned..... set in some back of beyond place in America - if you know what I mean... the filtered pic is just bloody awful :eek::eek:

• Heart
I gotta say that video of Lawson fake snoring was ruddy adorable.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why oh why oh why oh why would you put your kids just wearing nappies on Instagram for all to see. Nothing is sacred.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This is terrible.... why, why, why would you filter something as lovely on the left to make it look so bloody crappy ? It reminds me of the start of some psychological horror drama like Village of the Damned..... set in some back of beyond place in America - if you know what I mean... the filtered pic is just bloody awful :eek::eek:
I honestly don’t know why she thinks these pictures are nice!! All of her pictures are over filtered and awful. Imagine growing up and looking back on your mother’s photos of yourself and then asking why she felt the need to filter the duck out of them, and then post them for the world too see. These boys are going to have serious, emotional, issues as they grow up!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.