Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY is she even filming the boys like that before bed?!?! That should be quiet and wind down time. Ok, my baby is a lot younger than the boys, sheโ€™s 6 months next week, but that time is precious to me, we have quiet time together, lots of cuddles and then bed. I would never think to film it for Instagram?! Those poor boys are so over exposed

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Do you think Nikki needs glasses as she cannot honestly think her photos look uhmazing when they look tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Could she say sweet dreams, love you and quicker?! Oh tit yeah she has Netflix and little dick waiting

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You just know she will read here during her โ€œmeโ€ time and put a story on....for all those caring messages Iv had...๐Ÿคฅ the extension lead is turned off at night but thanks for all your lovely messages
The extension lead will stay on all night as she plays the white noise to drone them out/keep them sleeping/numb their little minds ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I flew threw the stories as I couldnโ€™t be arsed watching them but where do I start...

Videoing them almost naked for all these strangers and weirdos to see! (Infuriates me) where is their privacy?
Filtering the tit out of them because she thinks they look better tanned than they do naturally. (Even the Stuff in the room Is green instead of navy.)
Leaving a live extension lead right near their cot (Iโ€™m speechless)
Getting them to preform and so hyped up before putting them to sleep.
Lawson lying totally flat drinking that milk, sit him up a tiny bit!
The list could be longer if I watched it all but I just couldnโ€™t be arsed with her voice and fake cackle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Do we think she videoed them in just their pull ups to try and prove to us lot that they're not too big?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Mentioning the backpacks - how random ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
The silly old bat has mentioned the backpacks several times now. Fopps must be making money from them! So mummy goes online to drum up business for her.

If Fopps was talking about toilet paper that fruit loop would be the first one online saying โ€˜Nicola That looks amazing you must have had the best ๐Ÿ’ฉ ever after using that, I must remember to get some as soon as I go shopping again whilst social distancingโ€™๐Ÿ˜ณ she is tragic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have to say, fopps has inspired me to cook a risotto for dinner, using arborio rice, half a bottle of white wine, pancetta, some veggies, a tit load of butter and I always stick cream cheese in it because it's nice, topped with shitloads of parmesan because what's the point in eating tit food in order to stay thin
haaaaaa we decided on risotto too but nothing like hers๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it was similar to yours,just not as posh as pancetta,used leftover gammon And it was the nicest risotto ever but gotta thank flops for the idea I suppose๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we think she videoed them in just their pull ups to try and prove to us lot that they're not too big?!
I actually had the same thought! Couldnโ€™t really tell anyway so it was pointless if that was her thinking behind it.

Reactions: 10
She canโ€™t spell for tit can she? Or even read for that matter....sheโ€™s looked on the SW app for the syns in a chicken dhansak and typed it wrong. Sheโ€™s put dansak. Even when the app has corrected her and sheโ€™s still not read it properly and spelt it wrong on her post. She really is not very cleaver at all is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So...they ordered an Indian takeaway and then she put it into all those separate dishes in order to take a pic for the gram, only to then put it all onto one plate to eat Iโ€™m assuming? Seriously who has time for that sort of tit ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ it was probably freezing by the time she was finished dicking about taking photos!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Who eats a quarter of a popadom??? Even her takeaway resembles cat sick. Making out sheโ€™s oh so flexible with syns. Itโ€™s a child portion again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
For the love of God ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ someone take Mazzaโ€™s phone off her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
"Their back packs" - thick as tit like her daughter- we need a campaign to free mad Mazzas phone and consign it to the nearest bin along with the chicken risotto and texmex turkey chilli.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who eats a quarter of a popadom??? Even her takeaway resembles cat sick. Making out sheโ€™s oh so flexible with syns. Itโ€™s a child portion again!
I'd be having at least two with all the dips and chutney !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.