Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shows her ignorance if she thinks the take aways cook to order😅
Came here to say the same! Does she think each order is cooked individually? No, there will be huge vats full of the sauce pre made. It takes forever to prep Indian food, not the 20 mins between ordering and delivery or collection! God, how can a grown women be so naive 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Shows her ignorance if she thinks the take aways cook to order😅
Probably makes her feel high and mighty .. just don’t get the takeaway if you’re gonna have a stick up your arse about it?! I’ve never known such a fun vacuum

7CBDCFE6-7E0B-42EE-A287-8D74C3698824.jpeg
Why would your mum need to tell you what she normally has? If you’re so so so so close surely Flops would know what you like Mazza? Hahahah.. adding in the interchangeable Salmon -😹
What’s with the wink after the curry last night 🤣🤷🏽‍♀️ gives me the creeps lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Anyone else notice she rarely posts in the mornings these days 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ wonder what's really going on at Ryan Towers 😂😂
I definitely think she’s hiding something. Not sure whether it’s just her unbotoxed face, the crap extension, that she’s actually staying at Mad Mazzas sometimes or she’s staying there, her and Chris are barely speaking, she’s finally realising a social media career isn’t going to happen for her...I don’t know but she’s not doing her usual stories and hasn’t done much on YouTube lately either. Something is going on.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Probably makes her feel high and mighty .. just don’t get the takeaway if you’re gonna have a stick up your arse about it?! I’ve never known such a fun vacuum

View attachment 148883Why would your mum need to tell you what she normally has? If you’re so so so so close surely Flops would know what you like Mazza? Hahahah.. adding in the interchangeable Salmon -😹
Sounds like the salmon dhansak is usually rank as she said it was 'gorgeous for a change'
Or did she mean she tried the salmon for a change and it was gorgeous!

Call me a pedant :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I definitely think she’s hiding something. Not sure whether it’s just her unbotoxed face, the crap extension, that she’s actually staying at Mad Mazzas sometimes or she’s staying there, her and Chris are barely speaking, she’s finally realising a social media career isn’t going to happen for her...I don’t know but she’s not doing her usual stories and hasn’t done much on YouTube lately either. Something is going on.
Nah she’s that vain it’s the slug brows ..! Lol we need our Warwick spies 🕵🏽‍♀️ to spot her! Haha

Sounds like the salmon dhansak is usually rank as she said it was 'gorgeous for a change'
Or did she mean she tried the salmon for a change and it was gorgeous!

Call me a pedant :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ Nikki can you edit your mums comment please we don’t understand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 148883Why would your mum need to tell you what she normally has? If you’re so so so so close surely Flops would know what you like Mazza? Hahahah.. adding in the interchangeable Salmon -😹
Curry looked amazing then did it Mad Mazza to me it was just an average takeaway curry this family overuses certain words is it normal Idont !

Reactions: 12

She's defo trolling us with that comment about the salmon. Now I'm not a fish lover so it would never occur to me to order a fish curry anyway, but just checked on our 2 local Indian takeaway menu's and neither of them do salmon as an option. Its all chicken, lamb, king prawn, veg or paneer. Is salmon curry something that is usually on a menu? Its sound's completely disgusting compared to other choices available.

Reactions: 18
show us your face Nikki, we're dying to know if its your dyed brows you're trying to hide or your newly topped up botox......come out for fage yogurt? a mug cake? no? how about the other half of a grenade bar then? come on.....you can do it!

• Haha
I ate loads of fish curry in Sri Lanka, it was beautiful, but it was chunks of meaty white fish, never salmon
Never seen it on the menu here though in a regular Indian restaurant.
Love salmon but it turns my stomach to think of it in a curry :sick: and I eat most things!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

God it's a curry Mazza she hasn't invented the wheel....oh God that woman seriously needs to get a life ....the inapropriate wink...😉🤭 Just no Mazza 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I think that curry post is old photos. She doesn't have a bamboo-looking table top that she's showed off about. I was going to say she's obviously nicked them from somewhere but then I spotted her bleeping ridiculous etched fork!!!!!! What a total fanny. And I see she is still screenshotting the Slimming World app. She honestly thinks she's a law unto herself?

• Haha
show us your face Nikki, we're dying to know if its your dyed brows you're trying to hide or your newly topped up botox......come out for fage yogurt? a mug cake? no? how about the other half of a grenade bar then? come on.....you can do it!
I reckon there are no morning stories because she has to wait for the creases in her face to drop out from laying on the pillow :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I didn't even know that was a thing until I got older :oops: :ROFLMAO:

God it's a curry Mazza she hasn't invented the wheel....oh God that woman seriously needs to get a life ....the inapropriate wink...😉🤭 Just no Mazza 😂😂

Yes, the inappropriate wink...the jokes on her though, what an idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
asking for less oil has tickled me, its right up there with phoning ahead to harvester for no oil on a jacket spud and making an omelette with one whole egg and one egg white to save on calories.......despite eggs being free on SW

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
asking for less oil has tickled me, its right up there with phoning ahead to harvester for no oil on a jacket spud and making an omelette with one whole egg and one egg white to save on calories.......despite eggs being free on SW

Yeah, like the Harvester oil all their jacket potatoes.
Maybe she thinks they grow them out the back and individually pick them to order and oil them just before cooking! They have a chef and that is solely his job :ROFLMAO:

Does it not occur to her that they come in pre oiled/cooked from huge catering companies.

See that's what I mean, she is so naïve for someone of her age!

• Heart
  • Haha
Maybe she thinks they grow them out the back and individually pick them to order and oil them just before cooking! They have a chef and that is solely his job :ROFLMAO:

Does it not occur to her that they come in pre oiled/cooked from huge catering companies.

she'll read your comment and freak out thinking of all the oil she may have consumed over the years at harvester and when she gets to go again she'll be asking them to wash them thoroughly to get any trace of oil off 😂

• Haha
she'll read your comment and freak out thinking of all the oil she may have consumed over the years at harvester and when she gets to go again she'll be asking them to wash them thoroughly to get any trace of oil off 😂

:ROFLMAO:
.....or take her own and ask them to cook it for her!

Just stay at home Nicola, you clearly do not enjoy the experience of going out to eat!

• Haha

She really is so naive isn't she!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.