Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s the rest of the meal!?
I honestly can’t believe the portion size she gives them. Everything she makes looks the same. Why does she never give them normal kids food? I’m surprised they’ve any energy at all on this diet she has them on!

Reactions: 14
I would love to see them eat a big Sunday roast with Yorkshire puddings and gravy and Apple crumble and custard for after. That’s my girl’s favourite meal. Isn’t it so sad to think in almost 2 years they’ve never ate food like that😧 It’s actually quite shocking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I would love to see them eat a big Sunday roast with Yorkshire puddings and gravy and Apple crumble and custard for after. That’s my girl’s favourite meal. Isn’t it so sad to think in almost 2 years they’ve never ate food like that😧 It’s actually quite shocking.
It's really sad...... my little grandson who is only one his favourite meal is a roast dinner with a yorkie pudding .... he scoffs it all down and has a pudding after....... all her stuff is just so 'fancy' for little ones .... I know it's good to try kids on different foods so they have a good range of what they eat... but her portions are miniscule..... it's almost like she doesn't give them enough so there is no leftovers and no temptation for her !

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Now Sophie judes got a partnership with fage! Surely fopps has to lol

But could you see Fopps making that ? She eats her's with some skinny syrup, or plain, or with a options sachet in it.... not exactly nice to look at .... this looks nice !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Bet she'll cook them a roast tommorow now. We had sausage casserole tonight my kids won't eat that so had sausage and beans instead an we still are as a family

Reactions: 17
But could you see Fopps making that ? She eats her's with some skinny syrup, or plain, or with a options sachet in it.... not exactly nice to look at .... this looks nice !
Some other large SW accounts have done ads to so it will be hilarious if fopps hasnt! Or she has and they are still wetting themselves at her Ad

• Haha
Bet she'll cook them a roast tommorow now. We had sausage casserole tonight my kids won't eat that so had sausage and beans instead an we still are as a family
One of our favs in our house.... we do the sausage casserole with beans etc and buttery mash..... that said my kids are big kids but we all eat together - it's been the best part of lock down for us.... no rushing in and out or hubby home late from work..... (he just has to walk down the stairs from his 'office'!) so we all eat together..... best part of the day ... she's no excuse really ..... but rarely does it .... if no other day Sunday is the best day for a family meal but she doesn't even do that :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 🥰 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Don’t forget she uses watered down choc shot on it which is only about 10 calories and she still waters it down 🙈

You know your diet is bland as shite when the highlight of your day is a plain yogurt that tastes like sour milk🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Don’t forget she uses watered down choc shot on it which is only about 10 calories and she still waters it down 🙈

You know your diet is bland as shite when the highlight of your day is a plain yogurt that tastes like sour milk🤢
Or adds sugar free squash, I mean how vile is that? If you want it flavoured, just buy a flavoured one!🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Literally the dinner we have planned for tomorrow. A big roast, I’m attempting homemade Yorkshire puds for the first time too 😬 And apple crumble for afters. And my daughter will be having the exact same! Their dinners and the portions are just so bad. It’s no wonder Ella’s Kitchen took a look after being warned about her and changed their minds! She has no business promoting or having anything to do with how people should feed their kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Literally the dinner we have planned for tomorrow. A big roast, I’m attempting homemade Yorkshire puds for the first time too 😬 And apple crumble for afters. And my daughter will be having the exact same! Their dinners and the portions are just so bad. It’s no wonder Ella’s Kitchen took a look after being warned about her and changed their minds! She has no business promoting or having anything to do with how people should feed their kids!
I might have it now aswell😆 I love Yorkshire puddings just make sure you get the oil in the baking tray mega hot before you put in the mixture! I do deli’s recipe. Her life must be so sad never eating food like that. She really needs to get a grip and feed those poor kids Properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My daughter is 2 weeks she’s 25 pounds and still only in a size 4! I now use those pampers pull ups as her aldi nappies would leak over night (she still wears them in the day) and she’s in the size 4 pampers pull ups. If they are still in 12-18 months clothes which my little one is surely size 6 will just fall down! You just can’t fix stupid 🤷🏻‍♀️
to be honest she’s so dense she probably just copies whatever nappy size her twin mum friends kids wear.. she’s got no initiative of her own 😩

that dinner is tragic... but I have a feeling the brows might be even more tragic hence no face stories 🤣🤣🤣 ..can imagine her spitting feathers at the fact her face is collapsing the longer lock down goes on 🤪

I noticed she’s been dressing them the same too- just weird to me the kids don’t look like twins.. they barely look like friends they don’t even interact with each other like siblings do/would/should - but that’s what happens when your parents care more about their policing their social media than your social and emotional development I guess 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She literally has those boys on slimming world. Her eating is so distorted she actually thinks it’s normal to feed the boys the way she does! No wonder they are so docile for their age. Lack of sugar and food😣

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.