Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thereā€™s zero chance they are size 6- my little one was in that size at their age and was a chunk (In the healthy way toddlers should be) he had chubby thighs - her kids are slim and god knows itā€™s not because they are ā€œbombing it aroundā€ as she says - itā€™s because they are on a diet šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

we barely see them walk across a room without tumbling over.. whether itā€™s the oversized clown shoes or sandals or their motor skills who knows! They arenā€™t like any other two year olds I have ever seen and I canā€™t put my finger on why... (I mean we know itā€™s from Fopps strange parenting but they lack a certain something that most kids have at that age)

would be interesting to know how they do for their two year development check.. no doubt Fopps will be barking orders at them teaching them how to ā€œmaster itā€

Looked little he took a tumble right at the end she didnā€™t quite manage to edit it out of her weird stories of them doing mundane things šŸ™„
I wonder if part of the reason they are so wobbly is because the nappies are too big and then theyā€™re put in such restrictive clothing? Canā€™t be comfortable for them? I know I walk funny if my knickers start to fall down or Iā€™m squashed into skinny jeans šŸ˜‚

Also.....pampers? Someoneā€™s after a collab! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My daughter is 2 weeks sheā€™s 25 pounds and still only in a size 4! I now use those pampers pull ups as her aldi nappies would leak over night (she still wears them in the day) and sheā€™s in the size 4 pampers pull ups. If they are still in 12-18 months clothes which my little one is surely size 6 will just fall down! You just canā€™t fix stupid šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

My daughter is 2 weeks in 3 sheā€™s 25 pounds and still only in a size 4! I now use those pampers pull ups as her aldi nappies would leak over night (she still wears them in the day) and sheā€™s in the size 4 pampers pull ups. If they are still in 12-18 months clothes which my little one is surely size 6 will just fall down! You just canā€™t fix stupid šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 9
I wonder if part of the reason they are so wobbly is because the nappies are too big and then theyā€™re put in such restrictive clothing? Canā€™t be comfortable for them? I know I walk funny if my knickers start to fall down or Iā€™m squashed into skinny jeans šŸ˜‚

Also.....pampers? Someoneā€™s after a collab! šŸ˜‚
She really does seem desperate for a collab these days. Sheā€™s tagging everyone and everything she can think of, look at the amount of tags in this one pic šŸ˜‚ Sheā€™s lost her Lilash and Ellaā€™s Kitchen collabs already and clearly there arenā€™t many more coming her way. Unfortunately with her follower count she probably will always get SOME work but itā€™s really not turning out to be the UHMAZING social media career she wanted.

Anyone else find it funny she hasnā€™t shown her face in stories for days now?

Attachments

Reactions: 17
She really does seem desperate for a collab these days. Sheā€™s tagging everyone and everything she can think of, look at the amount of tags in this one pic šŸ˜‚ Sheā€™s lost her Lilash and Ellaā€™s Kitchen collabs already and clearly there arenā€™t many more coming her way. Unfortunately with her follower count she probably will always get SOME work but itā€™s really not turning out to be the UHMAZING social media career she wanted.

Anyone else find it funny she hasnā€™t shown her face in stories for days now?
Im sure McQueen are going to be headhunting her to star in a campaign with her Ā£4 top to go with those Ā£360 trainers šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is very odd! Who prefers dead grass to what the actual grass looks like! šŸ¤Ŗ

Does she never just have a lazy morning, or sleep in and Chris get up first!
That Netthome person doesnā€™t appear in Fopps followers list so must have been blocked for that comment šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Oh FGS. Reins. Not reigns. Reins. But everyone in her comments are now spelling it incorrectly too. Reign and rein are completely different things.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
No chocolate for you madam. She wouldnā€™t have eaten it anyway!
They need all the food they can get.

Reactions: 6
imagine being that desperate to seem relevant that you tag every brand under the sun in the hope they notice you šŸ˜‚ she'll be tagging the toothpaste and deodorant they use next as nothing much else left to tag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Theyā€™re never that weight! Thatā€™s nearly 2 and a half stone which would make them right little chunky monkeys for their age!
They are far from chunky, they are as lean as a butchers dog but not in a good way ā˜¹
When I saw the size guide on her stories this morning I weighed my 5 year old son to see how heavy he was. Heā€™s exactly 3 stone and a perfectly normal size child who wears age 5-6 clothes. Iā€™m now thinking that the reason she always used to change their clothes so much When they were younger was because they had soaked through all the time, because theyā€™ve probably always worn the wrong size nappies because sheā€™s utterly clueless. Iā€™ve had 4 children and never bought a size 6 for any of them. They were all out of nappies by 2 1/2 and never wore bigger than a size 5. Sheā€™s an absolute tit show isnā€™t she.

Reactions: 17
Oh šŸ’© thatā€™s my fault! I joked about it the other day! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Is it just me? I remember they often wore different clothing but recently they are being dressed identical.
Yeah Iv noticed it that! I donā€™t really see the point they arenā€™t identical. Plus give them their own personality

Reactions: 11
Chris looking as happy as ever on her stories I see! Does she never feel awkward talking to her phone When sheā€™s videoing when he walks in! My partner would be like what are you doing??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah Iv noticed it that! I donā€™t really see the point they arenā€™t identical. Plus give them their own personality
I think she does it so that when they are out they instantly get recognised as twins because she thinks that having twins makes her an extra special mum. If they werenā€™t dressed the same people may not realise how special they arešŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That ā€˜risottoā€™ look drier then the desert from her last photo shoot. Plus risotto made with normal rice is just gross, you need arborio rice #foodie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That ā€˜risottoā€™ look drier then the desert from her last photo shoot. Plus risotto made with normal rice is just gross, you need arborio rice #foodie
Just coming in to say that it would stick in my throat that dry mess Jesus woman give them bloody fishfingers and chips and beans for god sake

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So the boys literally have a small portion, of dry, boiled rice for dinner šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Imagine your mum claiming to be a foodie and you get served up that!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.