Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how long she took to think up her phrase "Who am I?!?! I'm who I was really meant to be xx " Call me cynical but I feel it's all just for affect 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
Ohh how we must BOW to thee for changing SO MUCH after having TWO BABIES. leaving a SUCCESSFUL CAREER (cough.. 1 day a week) and now she's wearing FLAT SHOES PEOPLE.

FLAT.
SHOES.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I still can’t believe that she’s never experienced any of these things and been to these places before she had kids!
What has she been doing all her life?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It must seriously exhaust her to keep up this pretence! It’s actually very sad for a woman of 40 to be faking it just so she can try and be something on Instagram!
Everything she says it’s like something out of a cheesy caption complication, it’s obvious it’s not how she really feels

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just looking at her photos of their day in the Sahara. Imagine being the poor person who’s taking the photos and having her shout her salty orders ‘Take it now when my hair is going whoosh in my flat shoes pretending to look perfect’🙄 Her EGO os as big as her turkey mince obsession 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I still can’t believe that she’s never experienced any of these things and been to these places before she had kids!
What has she been doing all her life?
Shopping and looking at herself in the mirror???? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but that is the tiniest breakfast. Those pancakes are not much bigger than a strawberry. And the dollop of yogurt is the same.
She's starving those kids.
1 banana, 2 eggs and it makes enough pancakes for 4 of them?!

I hope they are still having milk at least
Just give them a big bowl of coco pops or Frosties haha ..... can you imagine 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So Fopps was/is an avid Fage fan for so long and became desperate at times perhaps wanting a collab. Here we have one of her insta slimming world besties with a collab with Fopps fave yoghurt 🤣🤣🤣 I find this hilarious I bet Fopps is having princess paddy this morning 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.