Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know the potty training will be done in a day and they will be so so so so amazing at it straight away 🙄

Even if they aren’t she wouldn’t let on! Remember when she said they were close to walking for about 6 months?!
Exactly this - her boys will be so, so, so, uhmmazing at potty training - but obvs Faverson will be better...... !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
We all know the potty training will be done in a day and they will be so so so so amazing at it straight away 🙄

Even if they aren’t she wouldn’t let on! Remember when she said they were close to walking for about 6 months?!
Aye the nursery will do most of the work and she will do a few days at home then brag how cleaver (😉) she is at having trained them in a matter of hours

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aye the nursery will do most of the work and she will do a few days at home then brag how cleaver (😉) she is at having trained them in a matter of hours
Cleaver 😂😂😂😂😂 my favourite duck up by her ever and she's done it again since the original time she did.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
RE potty training: if she documents that on social media with pictures of the boys on their potty’s then she’ll really have sunk to the bottom of the stagnant pond she dwells in. Those poor boys have their life on the internet, let’s save them at least this bit of privacy. Feel so sorry for those kids.

Reactions: 20
RE potty training: if she documents that on social media with pictures of the boys on their potty’s then she’ll really have sunk to the bottom of the stagnant pond she dwells in. Those poor boys have their life on the internet, let’s save them at least this bit of privacy. Feel so sorry for those kids.
She'll either go on and on about it to death and think she's an expert...or she will mention it once or twice and then never speak of it again because she found it hard, can't be arsed and the boys will be in pull ups till they are like 5. This is the woman that is still saying her boys do "baby led weaning" at nearly 2 🥴

Rebecca Lamb for example pretended that her youngest Woody aced potty training, yet it's clear in many of her vlogs and snaps Woody is still wearing a nappy and he's approaching 3. She's another Fopperbollox who constantly has a camera in her kid's faces.

• Wow
  • Heart
All the time they’ve spent at home and in the garden would have been an ideal time to get them used to sitting on a potty but that wouldn’t have occurred to Miss Earth Mother Extraordinaire!
Wonder if she’ll only buy 1 potty and make them queue to use it?🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I'm looking forward to her potty training the kids pissing all over her sofa and carpets. It's so much easier staying in to do it rather then going out places constantly like she will be doing when lock down is over. my 2 1/2 year old rarely has accidents now but I remember those days lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
must admit Nikki potty training twins fills me with giggles, incoming meltdowns alert ;) she will have to (of course) have every gadget, potty, book, method going and even though she will hate the mess, break in routine, lack of being able to go out for a while etc she will of course make out it was a doddle and they did so so so well and it was UH-mazing....bring on the carnage!
Ive got twins and I know some kids are a breeze with potty training, one of mine was fab and took to it right away, went right through the night from the start and never even had a wet bed but the other one refused to pee anywhere except a nappy or pull up and turned out to be more stubborn then me LOL but my point is fopps will hate the thought of her routine being all over the place and her numerous trips to costa/subway/softplay being affected, I totally think she'll try and get someone to do it for her and we can expect many begging posts for potty training freebies too!
Same here can’t wait. One of mine was easy other was a nightmare 😂😂😂
Also don’t boys take bit longer ??? And if you cause them stress whilst doing it it will take lot longer🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Also don’t boys take bit longer ??? And if you cause them stress whilst doing it it will take lot longer🤷‍♀️

I have 3 girls and 1 boy my girls were all potty trained by 2 1/2. My boy was a nightmare and 3 1/2 but still had accidents at nursery constantly x

Reactions: 3
she'll have them on a peeing routine "lawson its not your turn yet" "pee now before nap time and not again until I come free you from your cell get you up" "its not 3pm yet you'll have to wait"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t wait til they have her up needing to pee when it’s nap time and bedtime. She’s going to have washing coming out of her ears because she won’t let them come out of their rooms as it’s not time yet. Either that or they’ll be still in pull ups at 5 when it’s bedtime because she’s too damn lazy!

Reactions: 14
I can’t wait til they have her up needing to pee when it’s nap time and bedtime. She’s going to have washing coming out of her ears because she won’t let them come out of their rooms as it’s not time yet. Either that or they’ll be still in pull ups at 5 when it’s bedtime because she’s too damn lazy!
I do wonder if she checks on them when they go for sleep...... I know she's probably got the monitor (on mute knowing her!) but I wonder if she actually goes into them before she goes to bed to check they are OK and comfortable...... if not then if she doesn't check them they are going to be very sore lying in wet beds.... my boys were both nightmares to potty train - first son worse because I think I probably tried to do it too soon and he took ages at night.... second son I left quite late as I'd just had my daughter before he was 2 so couldn't cope with potty training and a new born.. he was I admit almost 3 but he did day and night really quick and hardly any accidents....... I just always checked them before bed as sometimes they'd pee and not even wake - she'll have so much washing to do - can't imagine her being happy having to strip beds down at 11pm before going to bed.... ! one of the most stressful parts of parenting is getting them dry (I thought) and we hardly went out while doing it ...... it's either gonna be uhmazing or a tit show...... (though I think she'll say it was a breeze - God forbid she looks like a failure!) ....

Reactions: 12
My eldest started whipping his nappy off at 20 months and we took that as an indicator to potty train. It took quite a few months with plenty of accidents for him to get the hang of it but he got there. I naturally tried to potty train his younger sibling at the same age and he totally freaked. We decided to leave it, would try again, still freak out. Decided not to stress him over it and then around 3 he whipped his nappy off, sat on the toilet and was dry through the night. No accidents. Two children, same household, still totally different. Will be interesting to see if she just does it with both at same time or waits for each twin to show individually that they're ready.

she won’t wait until they show signs they are ready.. doubt she would even know what to look out for. Probably furiously googling as we speak 🤣🤣🤪 She is the least child led mother I have ever seen- everything is to suit HER and her agenda.. and it shows

I do wonder if she checks on them when they go for sleep...... I know she's probably got the monitor (on mute knowing her!) but I wonder if she actually goes into them before she goes to bed to check they are OK and comfortable...... if not then if she doesn't check them they are going to be very sore lying in wet beds.... my boys were both nightmares to potty train - first son worse because I think I probably tried to do it too soon and he took ages at night.... second son I left quite late as I'd just had my daughter before he was 2 so couldn't cope with potty training and a new born.. he was I admit almost 3 but he did day and night really quick and hardly any accidents....... I just always checked them before bed as sometimes they'd pee and not even wake - she'll have so much washing to do - can't imagine her being happy having to strip beds down at 11pm before going to bed.... ! one of the most stressful parts of parenting is getting them dry (I thought) and we hardly went out while doing it ...... it's either gonna be uhmazing or a tit show...... (though I think she'll say it was a breeze - God forbid she looks like a failure!) ....
I’ve had 4 children. And I agree, potty training is definitely one of the hardest parts, I will also say that 3 of my children were really quick to be dry as well and I still found it really hard. Night time is the worst, I can vividly remember now that first night putting them down to sleep without a nappy on and praying for a dry bed come morning. There’s nothing worse than wet bed washing and she’s got two of them 😆😆😆 she won’t think she’s so special being a twin mummy then!

Reactions: 9
I think the best thing Nikki can do when it comes to potty training is to actually be relatable to us ‘normal’ mums. Let’s see her struggles like everyone else and her mini successes like everyone else. If I even read or see her boasting how the boys have picked potty training up in a day and are all done and ready to go I think I’ll be mega pissed off and the constant lies from her lip filled mouth 🤣

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t realise that she’s setting these kids up for such a hard time going forward. Pretending everything is perfect and uhmazzzzing is going to have such a detrimental effect on the boys. They’ll forever be striving for perfection for her and it’ll be impossible.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.