Fopperholic #39 Please use my affiliate link, I can't afford to move my sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be itching to get back to her usual posting, she’s out of her depth here for sure, it’s all for show

Reactions: 20
It’s just appalling that she’s took such a serious issue and used it on Instagram to gain popularity. She hasn’t got a clue and doesn’t give a 💩 about it. She puts all those posts on about it and then straight after puts a picture of some porridge fingers someone has sent her🙈 deep and meaningful Fopps deep and meaningful!
I wish someone would ask her to elaborate on her stories and what her actual opinions are

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She needs to educate herself on not treating/speaking to people like tit in general before she jumps on such a complex, serious bandwagon. How is this bint supposed to grasp the concept of white privilege when she even speaks to her own mother like tit. She can't even be kind to her followers. She expects a twin trolly to be reserved for her in Tesco 🤪 won't mix with poor people, ugly people...judges people by their looks..oh the irony. Next joke Fopperbollox!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She’ll be itching to get back to her usual posting, she’s out of her depth here for sure, it’s all for show
She should have left her stories as they were today, but nope, pops on a post about somebodies awful looking SW breakfast!! She will be back to normal by lunchtime and this will all be forgotten!
And predicted to rain here in the midlands for the next week, not the weather to be sitting in mummies back garden 😂😂

Reactions: 14
She should have left her stories as they were today, but nope, pops on a post about somebodies awful looking SW breakfast!! She will be back to normal by lunchtime and this will all be forgotten!
And predicted to rain here in the midlands for the next week, not the weather to be sitting in mummies back garden 😂😂
She’ll have to spend a grand now on indoor, rainy day toys for the boys as the weather is soooooo bad and the novelty of all the outdoor plastic shite had worn off! Also yes she won’t be able to sit in mummy’s garden now and top up the boy’s tans. She’ll have to just do what she’s done for the past 3 months and sit in their livingroom instead🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I do think the vanity aspect is out of a deep unhappiness within herself. She is obsessed with image, not just her own. Every adjective she uses towards people is based on image. She's unapologetically strict with herself, preens herself to no end, obsessed with shopping for new clothes and make up and why? Because she thinks she needs it! Who else wears a full face of make up every day during lockdown to sit around the house? To me that screams dysmorphia and lack of self esteem.
Couldn’t agree more.Her view of life is so superficial, she needs validation in all she says and does.A sorry state of affairs, a deep rooted unhappiness that even money cannot buy

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’ll have to spend a grand now on indoor, rainy day toys for the boys as the weather is soooooo bad and the novelty of all the outdoor plastic shite had worn off! Also yes she won’t be able to sit in mummy’s garden now and top up the boy’s tans. She’ll have to just do what she’s done for the past 3 months and sit in their livingroom instead🙄
I bet amazon are ordering extra PPE for their drivers as we speak!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She needs to educate herself on not treating/speaking to people like tit in general before she jumps on such a complex, serious bandwagon. How is this bint supposed to grasp the concept of white privilege when she even speaks to her own mother like tit. She can't even be kind to her followers. She expects a twin trolly to be reserved for her in Tesco 🤪 won't mix with poor people, ugly people...judges people by their looks..oh the irony. Next joke Fopperbollox!
Fopps is the epitome of white privilege- written all the way through her like Blackpool rock l! she couldn't give a tit about any other issue except the slimming world one oh! and fashion and food - I was gobsmacked at her comments that she was trying to educate herself- where has she been living? Clearly under a rock- an influencers rock as yesterday was just a day off from SM for her and time to catch up with her oh so close family....only one thing matters to Foppand that's her own self importance...end of!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Fopps is the epitome of white privilege- written all the way through her like Blackpool rock l! she couldn't give a tit about any other issue except the slimming world one oh! and fashion and food - I was gobsmacked at her comments that she was trying to educate herself- where has she been living? Clearly under a rock- an influencers rock as yesterday was just a day off from SM for her and time to catch up with her oh so close family....only one thing matters to Foppand that's her own self importance...end of!
👏👏👏 it's actually laughable she is so embarrassing she just needs to go away... if there was a build a basic witch kit, it would look very much like the shape of old Fopperbollox. She's nearly 40yrs of age and she manages to be completely ignorant to every critical issue on the planet. Absolutely staggering.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That I would love to see
I can't see that comment in response to patsysmother !!!! I'm calling she's deleted it.... probably wishing she'd kept her mouth shut and not followed the other influencer sheeps and posted stuff she knows nothing about (and really has no interest either!)

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.