Fopperholic #37 Oh God she’s moved to Tiktok, doesn’t she realise she looks like a cock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute tit show that extension is!!

Tell me this - what do they need a spare bedroom for?! Why couldn’t that have been the playroom? They don’t have any friends who have ever stayed over (or any friends for that matter) , her family live local, Chris’s aren’t allowed to visit so who has ever used that spare room?!?!

Yes it’s upstairs but the boys could be playing while she preened herself in the mirror of her tacky dressing room!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
STOP everyone. Just STOP
STOP giving her ideas on how to rectify that shambles of a kitchen.
Let her get on with it and let’s all se how it pans out.
There’ll be plenty of opportunities for chat when it’s complete 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Food for thought....

My brother in law has just got his money from the government for being self employed.... do you think they have received theirs?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
STOP everyone. Just STOP
STOP giving her ideas on how to rectify that shambles of a kitchen.
Let her get on with it and let’s all se how it pans out.
There’ll be plenty of opportunities for chat when it’s complete 🤣
I don't think it matters what anyone says she's right and that's that.... her way is ALWAYS the best way! There looks like there is no work surface by the cooker to put stuff on.... there is no space for a stool at the 'sink bar 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What an absolute tit show that extension is!!

Tell me this - what do they need a spare bedroom for?! Why couldn’t that have been the playroom? They don’t have any friends who have ever stayed over (or any friends for that matter) , her family live local, Chris’s aren’t allowed to visit so who has ever used that spare room?!?!

Yes it’s upstairs but the boys could be playing while she preened herself in the mirror of her tacky dressing room!!
She needs the spare room for her ironing pile!

• Haha
I think once the extension is done we will see a room upstairs being transformed for the boys and her possibly try to become some kind of tit home account while not admitting she got the ‘playroom’ wrong 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think it matters what anyone says she's right and that's that.... her way is ALWAYS the best way! There looks like there is no work surface by the cooker to put stuff on.... there is no space for a stool at the 'sink bar 😂😂😂
Yeah but we know she does whatever is discussed on here and then makes out it was her idea 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is her account actually about?! It’s literally just become a day in the life of. Who wants updates on her very mundane boring life. She literally has nothing interesting to add! The only entertainment is how tit it is 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She doesn’t get it does she? If they won’t keep the hats on then they need to be in the shade all the time. She can’t use the excuse that they pull the hats off but it’s ok because they have ‘breaks’ from the sun. If they won’t stay covered up, then no sun. It’s that simple.

Yet again someone trying to help gets a salty reply with no x at the end. She’s pathetic. What a brat.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She doesn’t get it does she? If they won’t keep the hats on then they need to be in the shade all the time. She can’t use the excuse that they pull the hats off but it’s ok because they have ‘breaks’ from the sun. If they won’t stay covered up, then no sun. It’s that simple.

Yet again someone trying to help gets a salty reply with no x at the end. She’s pathetic. What a brat.
People should vote with their feet and just unfollow the cow. She wants a big following for all the freebies it will bring but she could not give a tit about anyone else, including her own family. People need to wake up and realise this.

Reactions: 16
Yes we can see the big umbrella is up. But why exactly is it not up over where then boys are playing? Idiot.

Did you notice the cheap sockets and switches in the extension. It really wouldn’t have cost much more to put nice metal ones on.

Do we think she has had a quote for artificial lawn yet? It’s really expensive, they are just so lazy to restore the real lawn they have.

Bet she’s not helping with the painting. Got more netflix to complete probably. Such an independent woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s going to have one flipping odd kitchen bit like herself. I think fopps thinks she knows it all and like to be in control. Can’t polish a turd ffs

• Haha

Aww Fopps did the little geniuses manage to take their tops off too? 🙄🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

'Covered in sun protection cream' I'm sure they were at the start of the day, what's the betting neither her or Chris topped them up especially with being in and out of the water!

Reactions: 15
They should have got a dimmer lights for the extension, won’t want to sit with great bright spot lights on whilst watching tv!

Also it looks like Chris isn’t doing a white wash on the plaster like your meant too!

I haven't looked but you are ment to do a white wash paint with fresh plaster. The builder should of told them that!
My husband has recently plastered all our upstairs and we had to white wash everywhere.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.