Fopperholic #37 Oh God she’s moved to Tiktok, doesn’t she realise she looks like a cock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the way they rock those high chairs I can’t see it being safe for much longer! Old fopps will want them confined for as long as possible though!
my son just got the £1 plastic character plates from Asda from about 1 onwards, kids make a mess she’s never going to be able to accept that fact!
Exactly what we used! I found the suction ones caused more mess because by that age if they reallt want to they can pull it off and with that kind of pull and a plate full of bolognese.... well I had to repaint my lounge that’s all I’m saying 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see they’re out in the sun again with no hats....and more fruit shoots?? I’m suprised she lets them have them, especially so often.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly what we used! I found the suction ones caused more mess because by that age if they reallt want to they can pull it off and with that kind of pull and a plate full of bolognese.... well I had to repaint my lounge that’s all I’m saying 😂🙈
Exactly! We had those plates when my daughter was first weaning and she just loved to take the food off the plate because she knew she couldn’t move the actual plate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly! We had those plates when my daughter was first weaning and she just loved to take the food off the plate because she knew she couldn’t move the actual plate 😂
I think the only reason she has them is because they’re popular on the gram! I think they’re lovely plates and great for weaning.. but then again she still says they are baby led weaning so maybe that’s why 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My little girl is almost 2 & hasn't used a suction plate for nearly a year 🤷🏻‍♀️

She's desperate for them to do phonics & other things that aren't age-appropriate, but she couldn't possibly risk the potential mess of teaching them how to use a non-stick plate!!

Reactions: 14
Makes me cringe to see them running around, unsteady on their feet, with a fruit shoot bottle in their mouth.

Reactions: 14
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.