Fopperholic #37 Oh God she’s moved to Tiktok, doesn’t she realise she looks like a cock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe that any builder would be okay doing that kitchen layout? We've changed plans after consulting with a builder - you know someone who actually knows what they're talking about, not some self proclaimed blonde with brains 🙄🙄

Also suncream. I actually don't let my kids in the garden after lunch until about 3 because it's too hot! (My mum did this for me and my sister) they're always lathered in suncream and my husband is extra vigilant after he didnt put suncream far enough up our eldests arm a couple of year back and he burnt - he's never forgiven himself. I don't think some people take sun care as seriously as they should. And hats - my youngest is a couple of months younger than the twins and he is constantly taking his hat off... so guess what? I spend my time following him round and putting it back on! He's easily distracted and then he forgets about it for a bit.
yeah but she doesn’t listen to anyone! That is quite obvious from the fact she messes up every single thing she tries to do

Reactions: 15
I haven't looked but you are ment to do a white wash paint with fresh plaster. The builder should of told them that!
My husband has recently plastered all our upstairs and we had to white wash everywhere.
Can’t wait for the paint to peel off the walls 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My son was terrible for keeping his hat on, I used an actual head/scalp spray underneath for when he did pull it off (always got put back on) but that would probably mess up the styling wax for the twins if old fopps did that

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Wow, 11th March they went to Florida with a surprise trip for Fopps brother and fiancé.
Carly has posted on insta they have been allowed home today after 2 weeks in quarantine in Cyprus. So took them about 10 weeks to make it home. Do you think Nikki feels even a tiny bit guilty? Worst surprise ever!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
She doesn’t put the kids stuff to play in the shade, cos then her photos of them aren’t as insta wonderful like in the sun 😳. Your kids should not have a tan, they should be in swim suits with hats...no hat no play. Good Luck if you’re never gonna make them do something they don’t wanna, just cos they kick off. It’s called being a parent. Get Chris to google how to do it, as he’s always sat on his phone 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She doesn’t get it does she? If they won’t keep the hats on then they need to be in the shade all the time. She can’t use the excuse that they pull the hats off but it’s ok because they have ‘breaks’ from the sun. If they won’t stay covered up, then no sun. It’s that simple.

Yet again someone trying to help gets a salty reply with no x at the end. She’s pathetic. What a brat.
I dont get why she didn’t keep T-shirt’s in them! She probably doesn’t want them to have tan lines

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
My boy has thin hair like the boys and I just spray sun cream in his hair so his scalp doesn’t get burnt incase his hat came off but he’s very good at keeping it on because no hat then we don’t go outside!!!

Wow, 11th March they went to Florida with a surprise trip for Fopps brother and fiancé.
Carly has posted on insta they have been allowed home today after 2 weeks in quarantine in Cyprus. So took them about 10 weeks to make it home. Do you think Nikki feels even a tiny bit guilty? Worst surprise ever!

Not defending Nikki but Carly could of cancelled going even if the rest were going. I personally think the whole family is a thick as each other

Not defending Nikki but Carly could of cancelled going even if the rest were going. I personally think the whole family is a thick as each other
I agree, there were 6 adults in that party and each could have made their own sensible decisions. They are all as bad as each other, no sympathy from me.

Re the shad for the boys. If you look at the photo she actually has 2 rather large umbrellas, surely one can be moved to the playing area!

Reactions: 8
I call bullshit on the “they won’t keep hats on”. She manages to get them to keep chavvy baseball hats on for a #gifted post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So just watched her stories on the extension, how the hell is she going to get a breakfast bar behind the sink? What actual planet is she on??

And R.E the boys, her and her sheep should be ashamed of themselves. No hats, no T-shirt’s, no cover? The table is in the middle of the garden with the sun blasting, put a parasol over it!! Absolutely vile that they are providing no protection for such young, sensitive skin 😡

Reactions: 18
She is puttin things back in the cupboards but it’s not finished yet?
So if your sitting at the sink bar and someone needs to get to the pull out cupboard you will have to move.
Are they havin more worktops past the oven? Cos they havnt got much!

Reactions: 9
I just can’t figure out how she’s going to get boiling hot food out of the oven and onto the worktop/island without causing serious injury to herself or worse the boys. My oven is in the normal place in the kitchen and many times someone will come behind me and get in the way of me putting a hot dish onto the worktop and I’m stood there swearing my head off getting burnt through the oven gloves. This whole set up is an accident waiting to happen

Have I got his right... they're keeping these cupboards here? 😂😂 I'm sorry but it looks tit. Why didn't they just keep the kitchen/diner as it was and then have a family room in the extension... I don't get it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Screenshot_20200523-104142_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Nice to see old Fopps playing with her new toy 🙄 why does she have to control everything, let the boys actually work out how to do the things on the board!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn't she originally say they were having bi-folds inside too? What's up, has the never ending pot of savings eventually ran out?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.