Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1ranksenior

Spotted fopps and mankles in a park in leamington this afternoon having a full blown photoshoot by the duck pond

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
When our kids were younger we considered moving to a bigger house and whenever we viewed a property with big open plan living areas, I absolutely loved them. Hubby never did, and it always irritated me! We never did end up moving (we extended instead), but as the kids got older I realised that those big open plan living spaces wouldn’t suit us as:

a) my kids are really fucking irritating, so being able to close the door on them at regular points during the day is a big plus.

b) my kids are noisy.(see above point about doors being your friend)

c) replace the word ‘kids’ above with the word ‘husband’ and apply all the same points.

My point is that family life is busy, noisy, and with different people wanting to do different things is at different times. Unless you partition your main living area, you don’t end up using it as effectively as you thought because people just fuck off upstairs to a bedroom for some peace.

You’re welcome 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:

The extension is shite cause she’s got a cheap builder. Swears her skincare’s UHMAZING but we know it’s a filter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Scullybob

VIP Member
I’ve only been on here since about thread 11/12 so just out of interest as I have nothing better to do today I’ve just scrolled back to thread number 1. And you’ll never guess who started this whole thread back in 2018 as somewhere to come and discuss Prikki’s antics? It’s our beloved Heather. She was enough of a legend before I just discovered this. All hail heather! She’s amazing 😍😍😍
I hold my hands up. I didn't start the thread to 'hate' Nikki. I'd been a genuine fan, but over time I just started having niggling doubts about her and just wanted to see if it was just me being oversensitive or if other people were seeing what I was. The rest of the thread is down to you lovely lot, I just cast on the first stitch 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 43

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I bet the builder thought he'd gone back in time 20yrs when he saw Conrad and Tanya Turner staring at him from every wall

• Haha
Reactions: 42

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
This title is possibly the best title I've ever seen 😂 🙌😂🙌

I've just restarted slimming world, thinking I might have to go and rewatch old fopps videos and see how she lost 3 stone in 3 months!! Did you all know she lost 3 stone in 3 months 20 years ago? And that she has twin boys?!
To save a view - she cut carbs, didn't use her syns,only ate canned chilli and yoghurt and became the most boring bastard on this planet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
26 million stories about the tablet again. Fopps, I know you read here, it's BORING!!!!!! Not just to me but to everyone. One or two stories if you must but not the amount you do. I know you are struggling for content but as a content creator you surely must have some ideas!! And that photo is not good. The boys glued to the tv again.
Oh come on she was 'inundated' with messages.... she needs to keep her faithful sheeples informed.... and obvs try and make a few pennies from a swipe up 😜😜🙄🙄

This is the level of sheeples intelligence 🤣🤣 clue is in the name love 🙈🙈🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

lexiloo

VIP Member
"where did you buy the amazon fire"? 😂 thats like asking where someone bought a tesco ready meal from! honestly I despair of the nation at times!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

freakshake

VIP Member
I have a 2 and 4 year old and it's a bloomin nightmare most of the time...
My youngest got banned from the Thomsons kids club on holiday as he kept hiding and then watching them going mad looking for him He once handed himself in at Butlins as a lost child then sat in the Office watching us going mad looking for him
He was feral

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
I often wonder if he’s been sick of her for a while but it’s been managed because he is always at work and away from her. They never seem to have any sort of banter or affection and she is clearly never off her phone at all so I can imagine they have a very distant and cold relationship.

I also wonder if he comes on here and thinks I’m glad other people can now see what I see. She must be absolutely unbearable to live with, her behaviour is so abnormal.
Imagine if he had an account and it all came out like MOD/FOD 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

lexiloo

VIP Member
dear fopps,
"Coleslaw" without any sort of dressing is simply a pile of grated veg, dry as fook and not worth sacrificing a couple of syns for, have a bit of mayo or sweet chilli sauce, even maybe some balsamic, live a little, you may like it and not be such a stick up the arse know all ;)

• Haha
  • Sick

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Ok mates, help me out, what in the fuckery has she got stored in that shitshow kitchen chest of drawers/cupboard passed off as an island?

Oh waaaait, maybe that’s where the kids sun hats are! I got burnt going to Heron for my crumpets 5 mins away from home in the sun this week and I didn’t have my top off like they have, she is a fucking idiot.
PLOT TWIST. Maybe inside the island is the boys play area?

• Haha
  • Wow