Fopperholic #37 Oh God she’s moved to Tiktok, doesn’t she realise she looks like a cock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says about having the sun umbrella up yet it's not even anywhere near where the boys are sitting at the table 🤔

Reactions: 10
'Covered in sun protection cream' I'm sure they were at the start of the day, what's the betting neither her or Chris topped them up especially with being in and out of the water!
Bet they’re not ‘covered in sun protection cream’ on the top of their head....you know, where a hat goes 🤦‍♀️ She’s so cocky and has no reason to be at all 😂

Reactions: 18
Ok mates, help me out, what in the fuckery has she got stored in that shitshow kitchen chest of drawers/cupboard passed off as an island?

Oh waaaait, maybe that’s where the kids sun hats are! I got burnt going to Heron for my crumpets 5 mins away from home in the sun this week and I didn’t have my top off like they have, she is a bleeping idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just can't with that kitchen. I just can't. What a total waste of money the whole thing has been.

She's got no thoughts beyond 'I want'. No actual planning, probably didn't even sniff in the direction of B&Q or the like for ideas on laying out the space properly. They'll both hate it, it'll be an absolute nightmare of a space to use at all. And they've only got both their stupid bratty selves to blame. Couldn't happen to a nicer pair!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So, looks like rat boy will be back at work tomorrow as his course is opening up finally. He says no coaching though.
Maybe that’s why she’s got him decorating tonight? Thought that with all their money, they could at least afford a professional decorator?

Reactions: 11
So, looks like rat boy will be back at work tomorrow as his course is opening up finally. He says no coaching though.
Maybe that’s why she’s got him decorating tonight? Thought that with all their money, they could at least afford a professional decorator?
I remember maybe a year or so after they had moved in she had painters out to ‘freshen up’ their white walls & thinking they must have money to burn, why wouldn't you just do that yourself? And now here we are, brand new extension and Chris is doing it himself, incorrectly without white washing first. So yep, they’re definitely skint.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Ok mates, help me out, what in the fuckery has she got stored in that shitshow kitchen chest of drawers/cupboard passed off as an island?

Oh waaaait, maybe that’s where the kids sun hats are! I got burnt going to Heron for my crumpets 5 mins away from home in the sun this week and I didn’t have my top off like they have, she is a bleeping idiot.
PLOT TWIST. Maybe inside the island is the boys play area?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
All the fittings are cheap looking. Showing off about the light covers being changeable from black to white 🙄 nice chrome ones would of looked better and sockets are all basic. She doesn’t like other people’s opinions so I really don’t know why she asks! She’d be better off saying if anyone wants to tell me how fantastic it is go ahead everyone else just be kind and duck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Mug cakes, Guinea pig buns, choc shots? Prob no room for anything else 😂 Ask her.... I dare you 😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bet they’re not ‘covered in sun protection cream’ on the top of their head....you know, where a hat goes 🤦‍♀️ She’s so cocky and has no reason to be at all 😂
My little one a little younger than the boys always wears a hat in the garden and if she takes it off we put it back on! If she’s in the paddling pool she wears one of those swim suits with arms and legs (she’s very pale) and we put sun cream on!
Nikki - wtf do you think when you posts your stories.......you want the boys to tan so they look good because you’re vain and all about looks plus if they get a tan an baby modelling agency will want them 🤣🤣🤣 stop being selfish and actually be a proper parent 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She says they take their hats off, most kids do until they get used to them but it’s your responsibility, as a parent, to put them straight back on, every time.
So irresponsible , not to mention dangerous.
Maybe when they keep touching the hot oven in the playroom she’ll let them continue doing that too.

• Heart
The hats is one thing I’ve always struggled with mine with hats but I am vigilant with them about it, the t shirts off is just plain stupid. Seriously how dangerous? The temperatures have been so high this week and I actually got burnt. My children are all slathered in sun cream but I still always make sure their shoulders are covered, it’s one of the easiest places to burn and when they are playing in water the cream soon rubs off. whenever we’ve been on holiday in and out of the pool I’ve always had mine in full cover swim suits with the little t shirts, they don’t get hot wearing them and they’re better protected. It’s not difficult!

So they had the big shade up all day...why is the tuff tray not in the shade then?! And they are eating at their table again in full sun! Not a discarded hat in sight! Chris is in the background in the shade fully clothed, the boys are playing in full sun, getting more tanned and damaging their delicate skin more every day. Sometimes I think she gets a bit of a hard time but then she just proves herself to be such a crap parent. I just don’t understand who would let and encourage their kids get that tanned

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Cannot recommend highly enough Ultrasun sun cream. A once a day cream. You put it on in the morning then wait 30 mins before going into the sun (enough time for breakfast and teeth) and then just enjoy the day. Used it on my kids on every holiday when they were little and never got burnt, but were in and out the water all day etc. It’s expensive but well worth it. Obviously not in their hair though so hats are still needed 😂

Reactions: 7
I can't believe that any builder would be okay doing that kitchen layout? We've changed plans after consulting with a builder - you know someone who actually knows what they're talking about, not some self proclaimed blonde with brains 🙄🙄

Also suncream. I actually don't let my kids in the garden after lunch until about 3 because it's too hot! (My mum did this for me and my sister) they're always lathered in suncream and my husband is extra vigilant after he didnt put suncream far enough up our eldests arm a couple of year back and he burnt - he's never forgiven himself. I don't think some people take sun care as seriously as they should. And hats - my youngest is a couple of months younger than the twins and he is constantly taking his hat off... so guess what? I spend my time following him round and putting it back on! He's easily distracted and then he forgets about it for a bit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.