Fopperholic #37 Oh God she’s moved to Tiktok, doesn’t she realise she looks like a cock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still howl with laughter at the cupboard slap bang in the middle of her kitchen that she thinks is a kitchen island 😂😂
its a pretty basic bog standard extension tbh I’d definitely not have left the sink unit in that position where it is pipes would have been moved if your paying to have a job done it’s worth doing it properly ... should they come to sell that layout would put potential buyers off and certainly lower the asking price.
Don’t spoil the ship for an apporth of tar as we say in Yorkshire

Reactions: 3
Can someone remind me where she said they could use as a breakfast bar? Was it behind the sink, in front of the oven. Or have I finally lost my mind???????
Yes she said breakfast bar behind the sink so basically blocking the cupboard and the oven off 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
behind the sink 😂😂 unit
Bloody Hell it's not me that's lost their mind it's old Fopps. For starters where do you put your legs, then only one person can fit and lastly you are right in front of the oven!!!! To add, oh she was going to fit one behind the sink. I thought she meant they'd just use the counter space behind the sink. God I am losing my mind 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They should have got a dimmer lights for the extension, won’t want to sit with great bright spot lights on whilst watching tv!

Also it looks like Chris isn’t doing a white wash on the plaster like your meant too!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I havnt watched any of her YouTube vids featuring the extension but just seen it on her stories
😳😳😳😳😳😳

The oven?! Separate from the kitchen?! What a faff that will be when preparing and cooking food. Then you go sit in the dining room/play room/tv room bit whilst foods cooking...it will be so hot! And I’m guessing the dining table is going to be in front of the oven? I struggle keeping my toddler away from a HOT oven when it’s in the kitchen never mind when it’s in the bit where they will have free reign?! Well not free reign...these are Fopps kids but you know! Bizarre.

Reactions: 18
So you take your dish out of the oven, around the sink, trying not to stand on Lego or a matchbox car and trying not to slam into a running twin then you plate up. Where is her hob?

• Haha
She is making me as confused as she obviously is. Looks bloody stupid
the layout definitely hasn’t been planned properly ... the old kitchen and the extension have made for an awkward shape to work with and that bloody cupboard fitted on the floor in the middle of the old kitchen doesn’t help matters they definitely should have put more thought into the layout... the way she brags I honestly would have thought she’d have got a bespoke kitchen company in and had the whole lot planned out and refitted... as me mum use to say she’s all lipstick and no knickers... it’s all done for show they‘ve definitely gone with the cheapest option on this

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
All this could have been avoided if she’d of been willing to give up one of her other precious rooms and let the boys have that as a playroom.
Cuts corners on the extension because she needs her savings for £500 trainers 👌🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I cannot bloody wait to see the finished result, if it works out well with all 4 rooms in one then ill
Eat my words but I just don’t believe for a second it’ll be any good

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok, I understand it's difficult to get toddlers to keep a hat on (I have one myself who I'm forever chasing around the garden to put it back on), but there's no sign on her new post of any hat at all... if they won't keep a hat on, put their tuff tray, table etc in the bloody shade, and why haven't they got a tshirt on??? Also, I see Ratboy in the background looks really interested sitting there on his phone. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok, I understand it's difficult to get toddlers to keep a hat on (I have one myself who I'm forever chasing around the garden to put it back on), but there's no sign on her new post of any hat at all... if they won't keep a hat on, put their tuff tray, table etc in the bloody shade, and why haven't they got a tshirt on??? Also, I see Ratboy in the background looks really interested sitting there on his phone. 🙄
I thought the same. No hats again. No tops on again. The amount of comments on that post saying "oh look at their little tans" is just baffling.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
No hats or tops but Chris is sitting under a big parasol. 🙄 why not put the kids stuff under it and protect their skin!

• Wow
  • Heart
She’s so stupid, I would never let my child play in just shorts, he’s now 4 and still he is covered in sun cream and shorts and t shorts on. Why would you let an under 2 year old out in the sun with no top. What stupid parenting, stupid for also posting a picture! Not cool

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.