Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw it on her grid too. She must not have liked our observations of Grayson.
Can't have an imperfect pic now.
I predict lots more pics of Lawson now. With Grayson from the side/back.
It was the same when she cocked his haircut up. He wasn't allowed out in public for ages till she deemed it acceptable again! She was more traumatised over that than Lawson needing a trip to hospital.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It was the same when she cocked his haircut up. He wasn't allowed out in public for ages till she deemed it acceptable again! She was more traumatised over that than Lawson needing a trip to hospital.
Honestly the difference in captions between Lawson’s trip to A&E and Grayson’s haircut is bleeping ridiculous.

3A03DEF3-CCB8-409A-B7B3-9589A273523A.jpeg
00CEA59A-4A7D-4E64-A158-93901E1457B1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Thread suggestion: She blocks our Heather and filters her boys, quick Swipe up and buy more unnecessary toys!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Honestly the difference in captions between Lawson’s trip to A&E and Grayson’s haircut is bleeping ridiculous.

View attachment 126184View attachment 126185
Loss of blood...loss of hair - would have loved to have seen the strop in the barbers bet it was way more emotional than her poor boy potentially ending up with head trauma and a scar....poor kids - boss eyed Grayson will be now only be photographed in shades!!!

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she deleted the pic of the boys. Of all the pics she should/could have deleted before, but she deletes one of the boys :(

Reactions: 14
*Nikki puts a story showing faveson straight on so he’s not looking cross eyed*
Hi Nicola 👋🏼👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Chris is hitting golf balls off that net thing while his two young children are feet away from him. Accident waiting to happen.

Seriously can someone #gift them a parenting class?

• Haha
it’s easy to be pickier on Grayson because as that side by side post showed she treats him differently whether due to personality or what. But I feel uncomfortable talking about his eyes - he is just a child at the end of the day and let’s not pick his appearance apart. Better to stick with fopps

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.