Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got a bloody filter on that pic again too which is making them (and her) looked tanned but neither of them should be getting tanned and she def shouldn't be showing off about it ! She's so contrived too - staged pictures of them as per usual !!
it’s like the filter for look like a waxwork

Reactions: 3
Such a precious moment - a staged story time photo shoot and all she mentions is their TANS and LIGHTER HAIR.

Not "oh I love winding down after a day of playing reading a story" not Fopps! It's all looks looks looks. I feel so sorry for those kids.

Reactions: 15
She’s giving advice on weaning. Well I’ve seen it all now!
Something I've never understood, more so with twins but also with people with more than one child why they give one child a name like Rosabella (each to their own 😒) and the other a name like India 🤷🏻‍♀️ they are just on opposite ends of names for me! I'd hate to be called Rosabella if my twin or sister was called India 😅

Reactions: 4
Something I've never understood, more so with twins but also with people with more than one child why they give one child a name like Rosabella (each to their own 😒) and the other a name like India 🤷🏻‍♀️ they are just on opposite ends of names for me! I'd hate to be called Rosabella if my twin or sister was called India 😅
Agreed. Names should go well together for siblings

Reactions: 6
Agreed. Names should go well together for siblings
I agree - I'm not overly keen on Lawson & Grayson but they do go together...... Rosebella and India are so different .... Bella & India would be better.... which they may (hopefully) call her when she's older !

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.