Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Lawson looks like one of those reborn dolls with that filter. šŸ˜ž my daughter is 3 months older than them, I wouldnā€™t dream of using a filter on her. Why canā€™t she just let them be them and if their hair is messy so what! I have a curly haired little one and itā€™s crazy and she pulls her clips and hair bands out so is left with a mop, I donā€™t re style it when I take a photo because thatā€™s her and her character.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Neither of my children would have sat there like that. Arguing and play fighting definitely, sitting mute and vacant absolutely not.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Maybe she was hoping they get a suntan so they look better on her social media. Wouldnā€™t put it past her! I think Grayson is cross eyed unfortunately. Noticed it for a good while now
You just read my mind I thought I could see a turn in his one eye bless him. Imagine that vain cow if she had to take him for an eye patch and then glasses. She would have a breakdown šŸ¤Ø

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Anyone else expecting the Fopps version of "what I wear most in my ironing pile ie wardrobe" video that everyone else has posted? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You just read my mind I thought I could see a turn in his one eye bless him. Imagine that vain cow if she had to take him for an eye patch and then glasses. She would have a breakdown šŸ¤Ø
Definitely. He wouldnā€™t be in keeping with the perfect image sheā€™s trying to portray. The fact she uses filters on them at that age shows how ā€œobsessedā€ she is with there image. Itā€™s sad. Even her wording ā€œmy GORGEOUS boysā€ itā€™s all she thinks about.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Poor Lawson looks like one of those reborn dolls with that filter. šŸ˜ž my daughter is 3 months older than them, I wouldnā€™t dream of using a filter on her. Why canā€™t she just let them be them and if their hair is messy so what! I have a curly haired little one and itā€™s crazy and she pulls her clips and hair bands out so is left with a mop, I donā€™t re style it when I take a photo because thatā€™s her and her character.
This was my daughter..... she had a crazy wild mop of blonde curls and no matter what I did to it she looked like she'd been through a hedge backwards but it suited her and her personality - she was super cute with massive blue eyes, crazy blonde hair and I used to dress her in quite 'boho' style because it suited her.... she used to wear thick tights, little boots and patchwork pinafores.... oh I do miss those days - and her faced looked grubby because it usually was not because there was a filter making her look orange/grubby!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Has she deleted that grid pic of them looking sunburnt? I canā€™t see it anymore

Reactions: 1
It is weird. I checked on personal and business accounts and the grid post isnā€™t there any more. Insta must be having a bad day

Reactions: 3
If she hadnā€™t captioned that pile of vom I wouldnā€™t have known it was chicken! #fOoDie

Reactions: 9
At that age I rarely managed to get posed shots because my son didnā€™t sit still long enough. The filtering makes me really sad too. Why arenā€™t they beautiful enough as they are. Itā€™s one thing to have a professional shoot and maybe airbrush out the remains of chicken pox or something quite another to filter than to that extent in every photo. Thatā€™s why she says itā€™s hard work because she has to set up each photo then spend goodness knows how long filtering it. Thatā€™s not normal. Who filters their children?!!!! Itā€™s not right

• Sad
Reactions: 17
At that age I rarely managed to get posed shots because my son didnā€™t sit still long enough. The filtering makes me really sad too. Why arenā€™t they beautiful enough as they are. Itā€™s one thing to have a professional shoot and maybe airbrush out the remains of chicken pox or something quite another to filter than to that extent in every photo. Thatā€™s why she says itā€™s hard work because she has to set up each photo then spend goodness knows how long filtering it. Thatā€™s not normal. Who filters their children?!!!! Itā€™s not right
My LO is 2 months younger than the twins and getting him to stand/sit still for a photo is virtually impossible šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 13
If thereā€™s one thing Nikki is obsessed with it is filters! Maybe she should change her name to filterhollic.

The boys donā€™t need a filter, why would you want your toddler to look tanned? Also that purple filter is really odd, why would you think your grass and husbands arse looks better purple?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.