Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babybel cheese? I have those heart bowls she has her dinner in and they are so small. She probably has a smaller portion than the boys do
I thought it was babybell which is fine, but with curry and rice 🤢 I was going to say the same about how small her bowl looks 🙄

Reactions: 6
Why is she bleating on about painting the fences being such a big job? You are both not working. Don’t helicopter your kids and get on with it. Get it done in a day or 2. You just know she’s the kind of woman that would never paint a fence herself. A family across the road from me are doing some work on their house currently like a lot of people I’m sure. And the female is doing The heavy wheelbarrow, she’s pulling up slabs the same as her Male partner. The thought of princess fopps doing any type of work like that is hilarious.
We painted a bedroom last week while our baby napped and when they were awake we took it in turns! She’s expecting something g for free so she doesn’t get her hands dirty.....for crying out loud just get on with painting the fence and it’ll be done by the time she can Moan about it again 🤣

Reactions: 8
I agree - I'm not overly keen on Lawson & Grayson but they do go together...... Rosebella and India are so different .... Bella & India would be better.... which they may (hopefully) call her when she's older !
I love the name Grayson but that's because I have one 💙🌈 and he's older than the twins so I didn't get the name inspo from Flops 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Grayson and Lawson sound like a brand of cheap cigarettes your dodgy uncle would smoke. He’d buy 20,000 on his annual trip to Tenerife.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I love the name Grayson but that's because I have one 💙🌈 and he's older than the twins so I didn't get the name inspo from Flops 😊
Awww I'd never heard of it till Fopps..... mine have all got old fashioned names..... we all like different don't we ? 🥰

Reactions: 2
I do like traditional 'normal' names, also love gaelic names. My family is all irish and scottish, so I could have gone that way but I felt too plastic paddy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
yep I think Heather’s advice sunk in!

and to be fair to her there’s no way I could leave my baby and toddler to get on with playing while I painted a fence. She is def on the beg for something though 🤣 maybe someone will send her a really tit paint that only lasts a year
She could paint the fence whilst they have there 2 hour afternoon sleep and it’s light till 9 o’clock and they are in bed before 7 so that’s 2 hours there!

Reactions: 16
Chris is hitting golf balls off that net thing while his two young children are feet away from him. Accident waiting to happen.

Seriously can someone #gift them a parenting class?
My neighbour hits the ball into the net like Chris it’s the most annoying noise ever, and makes me go back inside , god knows what there neighbours must think

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I do like traditional 'normal' names, also love gaelic names. My family is all irish and scottish, so I could have gone that way but I felt too plastic paddy 😂
My whole family have Irish names, well we are Irish but yeah every single one of us, all my uncles, cousins, etc. I have one that is particularly annoying as it’s one of the most common Irish names people don’t have a clue how to pronounce. I broke tradition and named my daughter a non Irish name, a little old lady name as the midwives kept saying when I had her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
My whole family have Irish names, well we are Irish but yeah every single one of us, all my uncles, cousins, etc. I have one that is particularly annoying as it’s one of the most common Irish names people don’t have a clue how to pronounce. I broke tradition and named my daughter a non Irish name, a little old lady name as the midwives kept saying when I had her 😂
Im guessing what your name is, as my sister has the same problem. Lost count of how many variations shes had over the years 😂 one of my boys has an irish name but its a more 'normal' name, annoying grown so popular now 🙄

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion -
Fopperholic #36 - Completed Netflix but ‘never has the time’. Upset our Hev, you absolute slime! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.