Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The story with faveson in her lap. Is the most natural Iv seen her look with him just cuddling him. Maybe lockdowns doing her some good

Reactions: 9
The story with faveson in her lap. Is the most natural Iv seen her look with him just cuddling him. Maybe lockdowns doing her some good
It's always Faveson though... :( notice he was holding a whole bag of Quavers.... ! Filter is shocking though..... she's done up like a dogs dinner so why not just have no filter ? Baby def doesn't need one.....

Why is she bleating on about painting the fences being such a big job? You are both not working. Don’t helicopter your kids and get on with it. Get it done in a day or 2. You just know she’s the kind of woman that would never paint a fence herself. A family across the road from me are doing some work on their house currently like a lot of people I’m sure. And the female is doing The heavy wheelbarrow, she’s pulling up slabs the same as her Male partner. The thought of princess fopps doing any type of work like that is hilarious.

Reactions: 18
Inspired by Prikki’s crack chicken and a wanky inspirational cushion I once saw in Next, my thread suggestion is:

Fopperholic: there’s a crack in the chicken, that’s how the (fry)light gets in.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She did seem less screetchy in that video and the boys seemed to both have a packet of crisps 🤷‍♀️
You're welcome Nikki, well done for taking some advice!

Reactions: 14
She did seem less screetchy in that video and the boys seemed to both have a packet of crisps 🤷‍♀️
You're welcome Nikki, well done for taking some advice!
yep I think Heather’s advice sunk in!

and to be fair to her there’s no way I could leave my baby and toddler to get on with playing while I painted a fence. She is def on the beg for something though 🤣 maybe someone will send her a really tit paint that only lasts a year

Reactions: 5
She could just leave the kids to dick around together in the garden whislt they paint. It’s not rocket science, how does she think we all do house jobs!!

One eye went to the shop and the other came back with the change.

Shame, poor lad, could it be caused by trying to focus on a camera being thrust into his face from minutes old?
One eye looking at you, the other one looking for you. She needs to address it, because it's obvious now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must notice, my oldest eye just went in one day and I was straight on to the hosptial optician! (wears glasses) He was five and had corrected surgery with a few months and you would never tell now. I was paranoid about it always felt I needed to explain to family and friends but I did what was right and needed. X

Reactions: 4
Why is she commenting on their tans.....get some bloody sunscreen on them you vacuous bint! Having a tan before they hit 2 isn’t something I’d be proud of 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Is she for real? Tans!? They shouldn't have tans. At all. That's a sign their young lovely skin has been damaged 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
A toddler with a tan is NOTHING to be proud of. Who would even want their child to have a suntan. Absolutely beggars belief this woman.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why is she commenting on their tans.....get some bloody sunscreen on them you vacuous bint! Having a tan before they hit 2 isn’t something I’d be proud of 🤦🏼‍♀️
Is she for real? Tans!? They shouldn't have tans. At all. That's a sign their young lovely skin has been damaged 😡
She's got a bloody filter on that pic again too which is making them (and her) looked tanned but neither of them should be getting tanned and she def shouldn't be showing off about it ! She's so contrived too - staged pictures of them as per usual !!

EDIT - her shoulder looks burnt ! Bet none of them have had cream on !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.