Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I’m a secondary teacher so I don’t know about pre school teaching etc but I’ve got three children, eldest is going through ehcp process and middle child is one of the top students in her class, baby I don’t know yet 😂 all raised the same way. Is she not over stimulating them constantly trying new stuff? Like the letters. They aren’t even two yet. My daughter grasped numbers before letters but she could spell her own name but didn’t recognise other letters until preschool age. (And she was three I think when she could write her name) Wouldn’t it be better to take a couple of letters and work on those? Like those books that have all kinds of things beginning with the same letter in each page and just concentrate on a couple of letters at a time. I feel like I’m shooting her down for trying but if other first time mums are watching and thinking they should all be doing all letters of the alphabet at this stage. Feel free to tell me I’m wrong it’s a genuine pondering. (Pondering/ponderment... probably neither are words 😂)
Crack chicken?!
looks like cat vomit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
duck me that chicken looks drier than a witches tit!

She’s the anti-Midas as everything she touches turns to shite

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
WTAF is 'crack' chicken..... is it coked up ? Might make her more pleasant if it is !! 😂 😂 😂 😂 whatever it is it was 'gorgeous' :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She over filters everything and it ends up looking raw 🤮

Unless she actually is just a tit cook...foodie my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck me that chicken looks drier than a witches tit!

She’s the anti-Midas as everything she touches turns to shite
Thought the roast looked bloody dry the other night was saying Tha needs somat moist with that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reminds me of my mother in laws shopping habits, she buys them Nescafe cappucino sachets.....around 7 boxes per week as she wont drink tea or normal coffee. Every brew is one of these sachets. One box lasts me weeks 🤣
I love them! You can buy it in a massive tub of it on eBay/ Amazon for £20!

Reactions: 4
Thought the roast looked bloody dry the other night was saying Tha needs somat moist with that 🤣🤣🤣🤣
reminds me of the Peter Kay sketch when he's telling about being in London and his mates in the chippy.... asking for chips and gravy... 'noooo gravy'... 'chips and curry sauce'..... 'noooo curry sauce'..... 'have you got owt moist?' 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
reminds me of the Peter Kay sketch when he's telling about being in London and his mates in the chippy.... asking for chips and gravy... 'noooo gravy'... 'chips and curry sauce'..... 'noooo curry sauce'..... 'have you got owt moist?' 😂 😂 😂
I’m Yorkshire through and through a roast just has to have gravy on it maybe if your a pretend posh person as Old Fopps thinks she is gravy is so so so common

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.