Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We spend around £150/£160 a week for 4 adults really as kids are almost 18 & 20..... plus we are eating all meals at home whereas usually kids have take-out or are out eating couple times a week...... it's our only expense at the moment !
Exactly the same as me! Except we are two adults one 6ft 5 13st 15 year old!! I eat different meals to the boys as in their words they won’t touch my tit 🤣 we aren’t having takeaways, son is constantly eating so food bill has flew through the roof

Reactions: 7
I spend 120 a week and we have a takeaway once a week now we are in lockdown the food isn't lasting the full week that's for 6 of us. I have 4 children aged 17,14,6,2.

Reactions: 6
There’s fake grass and there’s fake grass, some look really realistic these days but I guess she won’t be able to be fussy if it’s a freebie!

Reactions: 7
View attachment 125760£100?! Am I really frugal or is that a lot of money for 2 adults and 2 ‘babies’?! I spend about £80 for 2 adults and 3 children - all older than her 2
She spends about £20 a week just on those vag...err.. fage yogurts .....

I know where you're coming from with Faverson..... think it's just the way they are 'moulding/making' them ......
I think Lawson will be a looker when he grows up, but aĺl kids are cute in their own way. I wish she'd let them be silly and let their personalities develop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I think her two boys seem very sweet and funny, it's just that we don't get to see much of them. We have seen more of them just playing this week and I think they are quite cheeky little chaps.

Reactions: 10
I used to sort of feel the same about the boys, not that they weren’t cute but that they just seemed so docile and not very animated (a bit boring tbh) but then I realised it’s not them, it’s her.

She puts them in these silly poses and positions and wants them to be performing monkeys to try and get collabs. All the play is her barking instructions at them and being sarcastic and salty when they don’t do it the way she wants. So of course they always seemed timid and fed up.

However they, especially Lawson, were like different kids when with other people, like grandad. You can see it a bit more this week that she’s tried to step back and just let them play. It’s a shame it’s taken this long for her to just let them be cheeky little toddlers. Had she done that earlier, she might have gotten the collabs she was so desperate for. Companies want happy toddlers having fun to advertise their stuff, not tv zombies with no sparkle in their eye like that god awful photo of them she posted the other week.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She spends about £20 a week just on those vag...err.. fage yogurts .....

I think Lawson will be a looker when he grows up, but aĺl kids are cute in their own way. I wish she'd let them be silly and let their personalities develop.
haha I called vag..... ooops fage too !! In one of her old videos (pre marriage even - that I ended up browsing!) she ate a whole tub with choc shot after lunch then the same in the evening !! I'd rather have a proper pudding or just fresh fruit and a bit of cream can't be much difference in calories....!

Chelsea's boys had me giggling away today when then were on the swing and then swinging off the bars like they were on monkey bars..... such little characters..... love to watch them interact...... with mummy and daddy too..... and their big brother is very hands on for a teenager.... obviously adores them x

Reactions: 18
I’ve not watched her latest shopping vlog as I’m already stressed out enough today by so many people not social distancing as they should be doing and using this VE Day as an excuse to break all the rules after so many of us doing the right thing for 2 months. That’s besides the point. I don’t have the patience to listen to her so I’ve came on here to get the latest and to cheer me up which it has 🥰 oh and just a big 👋🏻 To Heather. Nice to know she’s on board with us properly now. Big hugs 😊

Reactions: 23
How many yoghurt in that "haul"??? the alpro ones are a pound a tub, and I bet the other ones are similar priced. I cannot stand that word, it's not a haul it's a food shop. Yes what happened to her batch cooking, I mean she told the Sun that is what she did, not that she ever showed that.

Reactions: 15
How many yoghurt in that "haul"??? the alpro ones are a pound a tub, and I bet the other ones are similar priced. I cannot stand that word, it's not a haul it's a food shop. Yes what happened to her batch cooking, I mean she told the Sun that is what she did, not that she ever showed that.
Reminds me of my mother in laws shopping habits, she buys them Nescafe cappucino sachets.....around 7 boxes per week as she wont drink tea or normal coffee. Every brew is one of these sachets. One box lasts me weeks 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 6
haha I called vag..... ooops fage too !! In one of her old videos (pre marriage even - that I ended up browsing!) she ate a whole tub with choc shot after lunch then the same in the evening !! I'd rather have a proper pudding or just fresh fruit and a bit of cream can't be much difference in calories....!

Chelsea's boys had me giggling away today when then were on the swing and then swinging off the bars like they were on monkey bars..... such little characters..... love to watch them interact...... with mummy and daddy too..... and their big brother is very hands on for a teenager.... obviously adores them x
Yeah I knew I had stolen the vagfage from someone haha. Chelsea's boys are so cheeky, I still can't tell them apart but one is deffo cheekier that the other (he runs round roaring like a dino a lot), but they are so cute and loving to each other. I'm the same with food, I can't stand diet food, just eat what you want is my motto.

Reactions: 13
I’ve not watched her latest shopping vlog as I’m already stressed out enough today by so many people not social distancing as they should be doing and using this VE Day as an excuse to break all the rules after so many of us doing the right thing for 2 months. That’s besides the point. I don’t have the patience to listen to her so I’ve came on here to get the latest and to cheer me up which it has 🥰 oh and just a big 👋🏻 To Heather. Nice to know she’s on board with us properly now. Big hugs 😊
Aww i know all my neighbours have been flouting it for weeks. Kids playing out, fine, but not fine when they are in and out of each others homes 😷😷

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Aww i know all my neighbours have been flouting it for weeks. Kids playing out, fine, but not fine when they are in and out of each others homes 😷😷
Our town centre and roads have been as busy as normal. Its insane. Boris will give an inch, people will take a mile. I'm really struggling with the lockdown but ffs, im not going to break it!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I know where you're coming from with Faverson..... think it's just the way they are 'moulding/making' them ......
Yeh totally. It's more of the projection of herself through them that knocks me a bit sick I think.

They're innocent little kiddos at the end of the day but i just don't look at them and think "awwww what a cute little boy" 🙈

Reactions: 10
Oh I know it’s really annoying me today.
Our town centre and roads have been as busy as normal. Its insane. Boris will give an inch, people will take a mile. I'm really struggling with the lockdown but ffs, im not going to break it!
couldn't have said it better myself. Totally agree. Seeing all these street parties and no social distancing has made me feel there’s no hope of this virus getting better anytime soon. So disheartening when your trying so hard to do the right thing and you feel like hardly anyone else is. I’m dreading seeing the death rate after this weekend it’s going to be threw the roof 😩😤

Reactions: 11
Yeah I knew I had stolen the vagfage from someone haha. Chelsea's boys are so cheeky, I still can't tell them apart but one is deffo cheekier that the other (he runs round roaring like a dino a lot), but they are so cute and loving to each other. I'm the same with food, I can't stand diet food, just eat what you want is my motto.
I think I've finally managed to tell them apart..... one of them has more of a button nose and fuller lips.. I think that one is Houston... both so cute - remind me of my little boys at that age - my little boys that are now almost 20 & 24 !

As my nan used to say a little bit of what you fancy does you good ! Except at the moment I'm having a little too much 😂 😂 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So on her latest post, there is FOUR photos of Faverson by himself and only one of little Lawson. At least make it look less obvious Flopps! 🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Just seen on her stories she took the boys for a walk and took some homemade cake off a neighbour for the boys! So that’s not really social distancing is it??

creamy slow cooked chicken??? looks more like something resembling the cat vom my lovely nana used to stuff into vol au vent cases for special occasions, honestly she has no idea about cooking does she? its all one pot slop.......reminds me of a scene from the film annie "we're not having hot mush tonight......we're having cold mush" 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.