Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha you know when you keep something to yourself 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I am taken with the blondie probably as I feel sorry for him but can’t take to the other one. Sits back and waits for the backlash
I know where you're coming from with Faverson..... think it's just the way they are 'moulding/making' them ......

Reactions: 10
I can’t bear that filter on her latest stories Rebecca lamb has been using it to 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
A95F6936-09AC-4DA0-86C7-13974FF8E2A9.jpeg
£100?! Am I really frugal or is that a lot of money for 2 adults and 2 ‘babies’?! I spend about £80 for 2 adults and 3 children - all older than her 2

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I reckon she was the one that did the Tesco food shop. There’s 50% off all clothes at the minute so she’ll be dying to stock up on polyester tat!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Low syn Freddos? Low syn? Get in the bin woman calling children’s chocolate low syn. The message that this woman is sending out to people is so damaging, She’s a disgrace.
It bugged me the way she was like o Chris wants to try these for the boys! It was about the crepes as if she didn’t agree. I’m sure if Chris wants them to try them it’s ok as he is their father 🤣

Reactions: 16
View attachment 125760£100?! Am I really frugal or is that a lot of money for 2 adults and 2 ‘babies’?! I spend about £80 for 2 adults and 3 children - all older than her 2
We spend between £80 - £100 for 2 adults and 1 very hungry toddler. I find it is usually closer to the £100 mark since lock down as we are eating all evening meals together due to husbands shift changes and normally our little girl has her breakfast and lunch provided by nursery and now she is obviously at home for those meals now.

Reactions: 10
I saw a post on frylights Instagram page yesterday, promoting the use of frylight during the weaning phase! Personally, I hate frylight and would rather use spray oil but surely babies need some fats in their diet!!
I use fry light for us (always use it) but for my little one if I’m making something separate for her then I’ll use oil as babies/toddlers need a high fat, low salt, low sugar diet. That’s what the dietician and health visitors told us anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ She needs to not use SW on those boys!

Reactions: 8
We spend around £150/£160 a week for 4 adults really as kids are almost 18 & 20..... plus we are eating all meals at home whereas usually kids have take-out or are out eating couple times a week...... it's our only expense at the moment !

Reactions: 6
I have wanted artificial grass for years, but in the last 6 weeks-with this amazing weather- we’ve camped out in the garden for a night or two with the kids twice and hubby pointed out that you wouldn’t want to be knocking pegs into artificial grass? That’s put me off completely....I love the occasional night camping in the garden over summer, and all 3 of my kids have done that as a birthday treat at some stage.

Can’t see Pricki camping though; can you imagine? 😆

Artificial grass looks bleeping awful and cheap. Unless you live on a crazy golf course then yeah go for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm probably gonna get hung, drawn and quartered for this.......her kids ain't cute.

Perhaps it's because I can see her in them. I dunno....but they really are not the bonniest of kids to me.
I think they are cute, Lawson is cuter than Grayson though. Fopps just needs to stop spoiling them and dressing them in chavvy clothes as she’s desperate for some kind of clothing collaboration

Id like artifical grass. Purely because I am entirely incapable when it comes to anything garden related.

View attachment 125760£100?! Am I really frugal or is that a lot of money for 2 adults and 2 ‘babies’?! I spend about £80 for 2 adults and 3 children - all older than her 2
So I have 2 adults and 2 toddlers and we can spend £60-£80

But the amount of yoghurts she buys at £1 a pop it’s going to add up. Plus if it was £80 it would last £80

Did anyone else notice she said we won’t go to the shops as we do one big shop and that’s it. Well trust me from someone who knows 1 4liter milk isn’t going to last 3 days....

Reactions: 11
I have artificial grass. My husband wanted to get another dog and I refused until the mud bath that was the garden was sorted. I wanted to have it all slabbed over. However, the gardener pointed out how much rubble etc would have to trail through the house (terraced house, no access except through the house). He suggested fake and we went for it. I love it. BUT it’s costing me a fortune in cleaning cos in the hot weather especially it stinks of dog piss. I’m obsessed with keeping the smell away as the year we had it put down was the really hot summer we had, and it actually became unsavoury to sit out In the garden, i was worried we’d made a big mistake. However, now I’ve got the cleaning sorted (after much research) it is amazing to have with dogs I have to say 👍

Reactions: 5
If she is going for fake (she loves everything fake) grass, then she’d need to do a bit of actual research and not just accept anything because it’s a freebie. For example - it can get very hot in the summer depending on certain factors, so might not be suitable for the boys to play on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.