Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive just got back from Aldi and I’ve spent £99.99 and that 2 adults 2 teens and 2 under 10s , I think she’s taking the piss
We do spend quite a lot in aldi, it’s the fruit, if they eat a lot. It’s my son who eats it! He’s very set in his ways (he has adhd but we suspect autistic traits too) and will only eat certain foods we’re lucky fruit is one of them... the rest are all beige foods! So if they’re buying a lot of fruit it can easily mount up especially with nappies.

Reactions: 5
I’ve done SW for years and no Consultant could make me use that as gravy. I’ve seen the light tho dislike everything about SW now
A roast ALWAYS has to have gravy ! I too have seen the light on SW...... the basics of fresh food, cooking from scratch but all the restrictions on some things and not others is ridiculous.... I don't think I'll ever go back....!

Reactions: 10
Her food seriously 🤢🤢🤢 she needs to pass the baton to Chris and see if he can do better

• Heart
Reactions: 9
New teddies 🙄🙄
That picture has made me feel sad. They look so vacant. My youngest has just turned 3 and she’s full of life. I’d be concerned if she just sat always looking so distant like that. It’s not normal. Lawson actually looks like a doll. No emotion what so ever and so heavily filtered! also I don’t have the best eyesight but is that the Ralph Lauren logo on those t-shirts🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 21
That picture has made me feel sad. They look so vacant. My youngest has just turned 3 and she’s full of life. I’d be concerned if she just sat always looking so distant like that. It’s not normal. Lawson actually looks like a doll. No emotion what so ever and so heavily filtered! also I don’t have the best eyesight but is that the Ralph Lauren logo on those t-shirts🙈
Well spotted - yes they are.... (possibly from Florida ? much cheaper over there !)....... the filter is absolutely awful .... there is no need for it - they look all glazed eyes and spaced out....... so sad to see ...... earlier they were smiley ..... how she can think them pics are good - they don't make the boys look cute !

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Gosh how does she get them to sit still like that? I guess they’re glued to the telly again 😢

• Sad
Look how spotlessly clean they are. That also can’t be normal. I dress my little one and do her hair and within 15 minutes she looks like no one owns her😂 they really are just accessories she can make do tricks for the camera and stick designer clothes on to make her look good.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is it me or do they look a bit sunburnt ? Could just be the lighting maybe

Reactions: 4
it’ll be the filter. she obviously Dosn’t think her boys are gram worthy naturally so she sticks a filter on them to give them tans and flawless skin. It’s ridiculous

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I saw them on the stories in the garden with their tops off... no hats on.... I doubt she's put cream on them !! (sure she'll let us know tomorrow !!)..... the sun was super hot today.... my daughter sat out for 1/2 hour and got sunburnt as she's a know it all teenager and didn't need cream on :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The first pic as well I think because they are probably watching telly it makes them look slightly cross eyed :( :(

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why does she filter her boys to the extent they look odd.
Lawson's eyes look like they're painted on. His hair is gelled. Why?!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I saw them on the stories in the garden with their tops off... no hats on.... I doubt she's put cream on them !! (sure she'll let us know tomorrow !!)..... the sun was super hot today.... my daughter sat out for 1/2 hour and got sunburnt as she's a know it all teenager and didn't need cream on :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The first pic as well I think because they are probably watching telly it makes them look slightly cross eyed :( :(
Maybe she was hoping they get a suntan so they look better on her social media. Wouldn’t put it past her! I think Grayson is cross eyed unfortunately. Noticed it for a good while now

• Sad
Reactions: 17
They look vacant as anything poor kids but I do think they are just glued to the TV. Little Grayson looks like he's going to need glasses. I think he may have an astigmatism.

Maybe she was hoping they get a suntan so they look better on her social media. Wouldn’t put it past her! I think Grayson is cross eyed unfortunately. Noticed it for a good while now
Ha! Said the same thing at the same time.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.