Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate grey interior and decor. Sorry not sorry i think its proper bland and tit.
We bought our first house last year and for months before I was certain I wanted a Hinch home with grey this monochrome that but when we viewed the house we now live in I realised grey wouldn't have worked and imediatly went off the idea.
My house isn't insta whatever, its a bit of a mish mash of what we both like, but at least its not a cold looking frosty feeling grey.
We are in the process of doing our lounge in grey however I have accente
She’s actually selling their first shoes 😫 why wouldn’t you keep them? I can understand people giving away (or selling in Fopps case) the majority of stuff as babies can have loads of stuff, but things like their first shoes/teddies/blankies etc would be cute to keep no?
No way! She doesn’t have a sentimental bone in her body!

Reactions: 13
She’s actually selling their first shoes 😫 why wouldn’t you keep them? I can understand people giving away (or selling in Fopps case) the majority of stuff as babies can have loads of stuff, but things like their first shoes/teddies/blankies etc would be cute to keep no?
I'm not sticking up for her.... (honesty!!) but she may be keeping the Clarks ones instead of these...... that said I'm a sentimental old bird and I have all of my kids first shoes and trainers..... their memory boxes are RAMMED ....

Is she actually selling both pairs for £8? Have to say at that age/size I wouldn't be buying my kids second hand shoes but each to their own

Selling kids trainers for £8 during a pandemic.....she defo is skint isn’t she!

If she stopped wasting money on 'lounge wear'etc then she wouldn't need to !

How skint do you have to be to sell your children’s shoes for £8?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm not sticking up for her.... (honesty!!) but she may be keeping the Clarks ones instead of these...... that said I'm a sentimental old bird and I have all of my kids first shoes and trainers..... their memory boxes are RAMMED ....
Yeah that’s true she might keep those ones. It was just that Chris made a big post about buying those first trainers even before the Clarks shoes were bought so thought they would be worth keeping.

I may be completely over sentimental though so I accept I might be being ridiculous haha 😂 I cried seeing my baby in a little wetsuit for the first time a couple of weeks ago for her first time in a paddling pool. And we got all emotional today as she pulled herself up and stood for the first time!! So lovely my husband is getting to see these moments too.

Was she meant to post the Ellas kitchen thing tonight?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah that’s true she might keep those ones. It was just that Chris made a big post about buying those first trainers even before the Clarks shoes were bought so thought they would be worth keeping.

I may be completely over sentimental though so I accept I might be being ridiculous haha 😂 I cried seeing my baby in a little wetsuit for the first time a couple of weeks ago for her first time in a paddling pool. And we got all emotional today as she pulled herself up and stood for the first time!! So lovely my husband is getting to see these moments too.

Was she meant to post the Ellas kitchen thing tonight?
Not overly sentimental at all.... I would say more parents do keep stuff than don't ! Like I said earlier I have memory boxes for the 3 of mine... they have the outfit they first wore, the one they came from hospital in, first shoes, trainers, sandals...newspapers from day they were born, all the cards we had, all their birthday cards..... so much stuff - one of them I even have the piece of paper I wrote my contractions on and also the feeding chart from hospital so I am totally on the same page as you for being sentimental ☺☺...... how cute that she's pulling herself up..... and that hubby can share these moments..... how old is she ? 🥰 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
silence from fopps on all SM platforms, she must be letting deuxchebs dip his micro penis in quark for a syn free dirty treat for them both ;) happy fopping!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
silence from fopps on all SM platforms, she must be letting deuxchebs dip his micro penis in quark for a syn free dirty treat for them both ;) happy fopping!!
Oh Christ 😂😂😂

Someone who's messaged her before will be able to see if she shows as active at any point this evening 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone needs to make a snarky comment on one of her post to see how long it lasts before it’s deleted and they’re blocked!

• Haha
Not overly sentimental at all.... I would say more parents do keep stuff than don't ! Like I said earlier I have memory boxes for the 3 of mine... they have the outfit they first wore, the one they came from hospital in, first shoes, trainers, sandals...newspapers from day they were born, all the cards we had, all their birthday cards..... so much stuff - one of them I even have the piece of paper I wrote my contractions on and also the feeding chart from hospital so I am totally on the same page as you for being sentimental ☺☺...... how cute that she's pulling herself up..... and that hubby can share these moments..... how old is she ? 🥰 🥰
She’s 9 and a half months old now, it’s going so fast and she’s so keen to get moving. It’s funny, reading Fopps’ post earlier reminded me it’s her first birthday in July and it hasn’t even crossed my mind to organise or book anything. We are literally taking it one day at a time and I’ll just be so happy we’re all safe and healthy come then that a little cake and playing in the garden will be brilliant even if it’s just the three of us. She’ll understand when she’s older why her first birthday wasn’t a bigger fuss, if she even asks! Does anyone else know what they did for their first few birthdays because I don’t? Fopps has her priorities wrong as usual!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Is she actually selling both pairs for £8? Have to say at that age/size I wouldn't be buying my kids second hand shoes but each to their own

If she stopped wasting money on 'lounge wear'etc then she wouldn't need to !
me too I have bloody everything. I’m that weirdo that even has the two pregnancy sticks that I took for my two girls. I know that’s weird

• Heart
Reactions: 10
For £8, you don’t sell stuff for £8 unless you’re really hard up. Of course I kept their first shoes. If the others were good enough I passed them on, if they were trashed I binned them. People with a lot of money don’t do that... or maybe they do maybe that’s why they have a lot of money 😂 for £8 there are so many people who could benefit from those being donated

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have a theory that she favours one kid over the other (allegedly!) because the one she favours seems to act “well behaved” and “follows the rules” without playing up, a “performing monkey” type child. The other one seems like he has a strong independent mind and “defies” her and is “messy” or whatever other crap doesn’t fit into her perfect routine/lifestyle/play style/house. What she doesn’t realise is, that kid is so clever! She should nurture his natural independence.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.