Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I have a few Instagram accounts (I know I know 😅 but she will insist on blocking me and I must insist on being heard 😂) every single one but the one I'm using to fan girl her atm can't @fopperholic on any other accounts e.g Ella's Kitchen 😮 what a bloody sad life she must lead!!!!!! I hope Chris isn't hoping on a good time tonight 😏 because I'm betting he ain't gonna get one unless he Catfishes her on one of her posts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It could be disproven verrrry quickly if she's having a "phone free night"
Yaknowwhatimsayin👀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So I have a few Instagram accounts (I know I know 😅 but she will insist on blocking me and I must insist on being heard 😂) every single one but the one I'm using to fan girl her atm can't @fopperholic on any other accounts e.g Ella's Kitchen 😮 what a bloody sad life she must lead!!!!!! I hope Chris isn't hoping on a good time tonight 😏 because I'm betting he ain't gonna get one unless he Catfishes her on one of her posts 😂
She reads here all the time, so once she reads this here she’ll delete them immediately anyways

• Wow
Reactions: 13
We decorated biscuits today. The kit came with instructions and a YouTube video on how to decorate them. My kids ignored it and made a total mess of their biscuits but they loved it and they were using piping bags and being quite intricate in a messy way. I don’t think she’d let them just get on with it! You’ve got to let them do it how they want else it’s not fun to them. Like when they mix the play doh colours and I die inside but smile on the outside 😂
Fopps is what you would call "the fun stealer" but then they don't like to get messy- what mother of a toddler ever said that!!!!

How long will this last 😂
You and us all swlucy following the carcrash aka lilash!!! Can't wait to see what her weaned boys make of pouches!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On the 2nd part of the q video, approx 17 minutes and 17 seconds in 🤣 its the next day and she’s in different clothes because she said she stopped filming to do dinner and bath time, did a zoom and had a fun evening together! I’m assuming she means with Chris as the boys would have been in bed, so I’m not sure what she means that the hasn’t spent an evening together since lockdown!
She tells so, so, so many lies, it laughable.

A phone free night 😂😂😂😂😂
The fact that you even have to say/do that says it all!

• Haha
On the 2nd part of the q video, approx 17 minutes and 17 seconds in 🤣 its the next day and she’s in different clothes because she said she stopped filming to do dinner and bath time, did a zoom and had a fun evening together! I’m assuming she means with Chris as the boys would have been in bed, so I’m not sure what she means that the hasn’t spent an evening together since lockdown!
She tells so, so, so many lies, it laughable.
I seem to remember her coming on her stories AFTER she filmed that q&a and was whinging that she realised that she had something in her teeth and was moaning she had to re-film it...I smell more BS!!!! So she said she stopped for bath and bed routine?! 😂😂😂

Oh Nicola, you silly, silly little girl getting caught up in your web of lies! She really ought to start writing down what she says on all these different platforms!

Reactions: 19
How on earth did she get ella’s kitchen
God knows but I won’t be using them if that’s the case! Her kids are gonna be 2 in September why still use Ella’s kitchen? She makes her own tit meals up for them anyway 🤣

And there's the swipe up for the "Montessori" toy that isn't a Montessori toy 😂
Its bugged me that she’s called it a Montessori toy 🤣 she’s so thick and obviously one of her bimbo celeb crushes has mentioned it. Montessori don’t agree with PLASTIC TOYS, cutlery or anything like that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
a phone free night 😂 next she'll be telling us she used 15% beef mince!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Fopps - you’re so desperate for brand collabs it’s so sad that a woman in her 40’s is trying so hard! So Ella’s kitchen 🤔 what a silly brand for choosing you! I loved Ella’s Kitchen but now I’ll choose to boycott it. Let’s hope it’s not like your tit show of a tommee tippee collab....promoting for tommee tippee but using mam bottles and other brands.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Just seen this comment and reply...not a single ounce of sympathy for her brother in her reply, she really does lack any sort of sensitivity or thought for others. Surprises me as she normalLy gushes about and brown noses her brother
Why does she feel absolutely gutted for them? They have absolutely no idea whether it’s their birthday or not, let alone the concept of a party. She’s gutted for herself as it’s a chance for her to show off how much money she can throw at it

Reactions: 17
We’ll still get a photo of their SW dinner. Probably fillet steak with 6 chips stacked up coz she is such a foodie.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she's saying she's gutted for her brother and sister in law to be?
Ah, I miss interpreted it- I thought she was saying she was gutted for the twins not having a party! Now I’ve re-read it, she probably is talking about her brother. I take it back and shall crawl back under my rock!

See that there Flopps ☝☝☝... That’s someone owning up to their mistake and not ignoring or trying to hide it- take note 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.