Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there's the swipe up for the "Montessori" toy that isn't a Montessori toy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely the boys are pretty much past the Ella's Kitchen stage now? Another badly timed idea...what ever happened to the Pampers collab? Has she ever spoken of them again since? She should be taking advantage of any time she has in her own playroom to learn social media marketing online courses (which can be free) and parenting skills, before bleeting in a passive agressive manner to her followers about how "everyone makes mistakes"!

Reactions: 14
Especially when it’s a new build? No one wants new builds when they’re not new, people like them because they’re the first in and get to move in with it already done. Her house is vile, it’s like she’s got a permanent grey filter on it.
I hate grey interior and decor. Sorry not sorry i think its proper bland and tit.
We bought our first house last year and for months before I was certain I wanted a Hinch home with grey this monochrome that but when we viewed the house we now live in I realised grey wouldn't have worked and imediatly went off the idea.
My house isn't insta whatever, its a bit of a mish mash of what we both like, but at least its not a cold looking frosty feeling grey.

Reactions: 11
Yes they did, a whole two each!
Wonder how she has managed to "work" with Ellas kitchen when Hinch has been trying for months 😂😂😂😂

Just looked on Lucy Jessica Carter's instagram and she has posted about her twins not having naps at the same time, oh can you imagine if Fopps' two didn't nap at the same time , I mean they probably don't anyway but both are put in their cots at the same time. What will she do when they are in beds and can get up and open the bedroom door?

I thought she said her and Chris were having a night to themselves the other day? Now all of a sudden they haven’t had one for months? If their night together the other day didn’t work out why not be REAL and say well this happened and it didn’t go as planned but there’s always next time

I know I’ll probably be in the minority here but I really really don’t like newborn photo shoots. Not just Fopps’ one but just in general. They just look weird to me. Especially like you say in the last one they look like they’re in a vagina! Why!???

Loads of people I know have done them. I know this might sound awful but I just find the babies always look sort of waxy (like the second pic she’s posted) and because they’re usually always sleeping so don’t have their eyes open they remind me of when people get photos of their stillborns (which I completely understand). Sorry, just really creeps me out. No offence to anyone who’s had them.
ME TOO! we have a 4.5 month old baby girl and decided not to get newborn ones and get some when she is 6 months old instead, as she will actually be awake, alert and have character in her little face! Not that those photos will happen now 😩😩😩

Reactions: 8
I thought she said her and Chris were having a night to themselves the other day? Now all of a sudden they haven’t had one for months? If their night together the other day didn’t work out why not be REAL and say well this happened and it didn’t go as planned but there’s always next time
I find it odd that in 5/6weeks they haven't sat together of an evening and watched some tv together. No, strike that, I think it’s a balls out lie! She’s said they’ve been watching things like “Money Heist” together!

And if I’m wrong and it’s not a lie, well bloody hell.......they really don’t like each other do they!

I find it odd that in 5/6weeks they haven't sat together of an evening and watched some tv together. No, strike that, I think it’s a balls out lie! She’s said they’ve been watching things like “Money Heist” together!

And if I’m wrong and it’s not a lie, well bloody hell.......they really don’t like each other do they!
She says she is watching money heist as Chris had already watched it! They seem to watch a lot of stuff separately. I do think it’s odd they don’t sit together I can evening, I know Chris said he does some work but I can’t imagine all night!
But saying that, she is on her phone all night so can’t be the best company!

Wonder how she has managed to "work" with Ellas kitchen when Hinch has been trying for months 😂😂😂😂

Just looked on Lucy Jessica Carter's instagram and she has posted about her twins not having naps at the same time, oh can you imagine if Fopps' two didn't nap at the same time , I mean they probably don't anyway but both are put in their cots at the same time. What will she do when they are in beds and can get up and open the bedroom door?
If it's anything like the highchairs they will be climbing out of their cots before they get beds ! I don't understand why she hasn't got Booster seats for them to sit at the dining table!

Reactions: 9
We decorated biscuits today. The kit came with instructions and a YouTube video on how to decorate them. My kids ignored it and made a total mess of their biscuits but they loved it and they were using piping bags and being quite intricate in a messy way. I don’t think she’d let them just get on with it! You’ve got to let them do it how they want else it’s not fun to them. Like when they mix the play doh colours and I die inside but smile on the outside 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She says she is watching money heist as Chris had already watched it! They seem to watch a lot of stuff separately. I do think it’s odd they don’t sit together I can evening, I know Chris said he does some work but I can’t imagine all night!
But saying that, she is on her phone all night so can’t be the best company!
Ah fair enough! But yes, it’s very very bizarre. Odd relationship for sure

Reactions: 8
Can you imagine her doing the washing for two teenage boys? Especially when she finds the wanking sock they all seem to have 😂😷 Hysterical!
She won’t have the Ryan twins using a sock. She’ll be on the beg for a fleshlight she can do a swipe up on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
When she talks it looks like she Holds her eyes open to make them look even bigger and sucks her cheeks in. Then sounds like she has a mouth full of dribble lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.