Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always thought her wedding dress looked really dated. Like she’d planned the wedding/dress/etc when she was 16 and never deviated from that plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah if she’d have been in her early 20s then her wedding would have been ok. She was 35 wasn’t she? Ridiculously tacky.

Reactions: 17
Everything she has or does looks really cheap and dated, and it doesn’t matter how much or little she spends on things, that will always be the case. That’s because she has no taste, imagination, style, or class. You can’t buy those things on Amazon

Reactions: 20
Just read her latest post...what a witch! If I was her brother or Carly I'd be fuming reading that. She's not even trying to pretend she's upset for them that the likelihood that their wedding will be cancelled considering hers was 'the best day of her life'. It's pissed me off as I was supposed to get married a few weeks ago and my MIL has terminal cancer, we will probably have to postpone our 2nd date to next year.
And to rub salt in the wounds she had her wedding album out yesterday.... coincidence? Nah just being a witch!

Do you think she bought a toy to promote parent child relationship because she knows Lawson cannot be bothered with her?!

Reactions: 12
She’s an absolute twit!

She’s saw the word Montessori and got all excited! That website is full of tatt
30 quid ?! She really can't stop spending can she?!! Anyway it's her toy - never seem to see the boys having a go !! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I noticed she put family holiday first not her brothers wedding.... she’s a self centred cow she really is.... has she really considered how her brother and Carly are actually feeling?? They left Cyprus early March and are now stuck in the spare room at her parents with no real idea when they can return home .. if they have jobs... someone is looking after their dog.... and they have no idea if their wedding will go ahead... fopps has obviously written it off as she’s planning the boys birthday.... she bleeping rotten to the core she really is... 🤬🤬
Her brother is also not seeing his own child either so what a selfish mare she is as usual ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 22
So they are eating “huge” ice lollies but of course Daddy gave them to them (who cares, they are kids and will love them!) But obviously have to be strapped into the chairs to eat them, not allowed to even eat them in the garden 😢

• Sad
So they are eating “huge” ice lollies but of course Daddy gave them to them (who cares, they are kids and will love them!) But obviously have to be strapped into the chairs to eat them, not allowed to even eat them in the garden 😢
Does she not realise to us she's actually painting Daddy in a good light because at least he's getting his boys little treats.... oh and I haven't seen them sports bottles with their names on since she was gifted them ! Fancy giving them all that sugar before nap time too ... hope they are little shits and won't sleep ! Wonder how she'll cope when they drop that nap !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isn't it the most vile act ever?

Her wedding looked tit. Everyone squashed in that bland hotel meeting room.

She looked like a hooker.

That's really mean of me to trash someone's wedding, but i literally have zero guilt over being mean about her.

Oh and ratatouille's bracelets 😂
Without sounding mean she didn’t suit being a bride!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Does she not realise to us she's actually painting Daddy in a good light because at least he's getting his boys little treats.... oh and I haven't seen them sports bottles with their names on since she was gifted them ! Fancy giving them all that sugar before nap time too ... hope they are little shits and won't sleep ! Wonder how she'll cope when they drop that nap !!
they might drop the nap but they will still be closed in their bedroom

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I've never known any children constantly needing something for teething! Surely they are not teething all the time?! My 3 had bonjela, bickey pegs and Anbesol when it got really bad. Also Calpol and or Ibuprofen but only when they were suffering or we knew they were actually teething 🤔 I could be wrong but I'm sure those twins have worn those teething anklets for months and months constantly!
Waste of money and don’t work in my opinion my little one it did nothing for so got rid of it and like you use relevant teething products when needed. Maybe for her it’s a fashion thing 🤣

Reactions: 8
She probably only let them have one as they’re the 58 calorie ones from Tesco 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did Grayson just smack his lips together when she asked ‘what does mummy do‘?! Top trolling faveson!

It’s a Montessori toy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m pretty sure plastic tat isn’t Montessori. There isn’t any plastic crap at our toddlers Montessori nursery.

and the last pic on her grid (fully scrolled across) is the weirdest newborn picture I have ever seen. Looks like they’re in a pastry vagina 🙊
It’s not Montessori as it’s plastic! Yes it’s a learning toy but my SIL is big on Montessori and would be laughing at her right now. We try to follow it, it’s about being led by the child - she doesn’t do that, no plastic toys - doesn’t do that and it’s about not being materialistic, it’s being grateful. We use wooden toys and we have 4 out at a time and rotate them weekly so she’s. Fopps must have got that word off a celeb crush 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.