Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Promoting parent child relationship"
... Food for thought Fopp
I think Lawson is a very intelligent perceptive child. It’s going to take a hell of a lot more than another plastic toy that she will play with whilst she barks orders at them to build that relationship.

I also have visions of the boys into their teenage years being shut in their bedroom every afternoon so mummy can have some much needed me time.

Reactions: 15
I think Lawson is a very intelligent perceptive child. It’s going to take a hell of a lot more than another plastic toy that she will play with whilst she barks orders at them to build that relationship.

I also have visions of the boys into their teenage years being shut in their bedroom every afternoon so mummy can have some much needed me time.
I agree! He seems very bright. Not sure if that’s why she seems to focus so much attention on Grayson as he is struggling.
Would you not ask your children what they would like to do for their birthday? That’s what I did!!

Reactions: 9
The weather is hit and miss in bleeping June 🙄 lovely idea that was put to her and she just shoots it down 😑

my daughters 12th is in July and it’s not been mentioned. She will get a downloaded switch game and a baked birthday cake. Guess what though she will be more than happy for that as she knows that getting this country back to normal is everyone priority at the moment. My 40th birthday was ruined but guess what it just means I don’t get a 41 because I told my husband I never got a 40th so it means I’m still 39 😂. I’ll celebrate when the world allows us too and not because Im a selfish twit thinking of myself 😡
My 40th Birthday is on June 4th, any plans I had I've come to terms with we probably won't be doing them until later in the year if at all! Yes it's sad and I'm allowed to be upset for myself but I've had my moment of woe is me now I'm the same as you Dannie I'm staying 39 for another year 😜

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The weather is hit and miss in bleeping June 🙄 lovely idea that was put to her and she just shoots it down 😑
Yet she had an outdoor garden party in September for their first birthday. FML she really is stupid 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Does she not get that it could rain on any given day of the year, regardless of the month, we live in the UK Flopps, not the Sahara! Bloody idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I had a garden party for my son in October 😂guess what it rained, we went inside 🤷🏻‍♀️ Was still a lovely day!
the next October on his birthday it was really sunny! Why does it have to be a massive event with her!

Reactions: 13
Once they are no longer cute little toddlers that she can make money from/beg for freebies she will have no interest in them. She’ll keep doing the bare minimum yes, but can you really see her being interested in two snotty nosed, muck covered, messy 10 year olds who want to eat everything in sight and leave mess everywhere they go, or smelly temperamental teenage boys? I don’t think so.

Can you imagine her doing the washing for two teenage boys? Especially when she finds the wanking sock they all seem to have 😂😷 Hysterical!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

My 40th Birthday is on June 4th, any plans I had I've come to terms with we probably won't be doing them until later in the year if at all! Yes it's sad and I'm allowed to be upset for myself but I've had my moment of woe is me now I'm the same as you Dannie I'm staying 39 for another year 😜
A PARK ? AN ACTUAL PUBLIC PARK..... ? You can imagine her screeching at Chris.... those commoners think we should have our precious TWIN sons.... 2nd birthday in a park... oh how very common of them... Do they not know who I am ? I expect the local softplay to open up especially for MY BABIES... I don't care we've had a pandemic.... I don't care it's 4 months away ... Chris.. Chris.... if I start begging now someone will gift us EVERYTHING we need for an uhmazing day.... and then I can get staged pictures for the Gram !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yet she had an outdoor garden party in September for their first birthday. FML she really is stupid 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Does she not get that it could rain on any given day of the year, regardless of the month, we live in the UK Flopps, not the Sahara! Bloody idiot!
That’s hysterical 🤣 they did have an OUTDOOR party last year 🤣 god she spouts so much tit she forgets that she shared her entire life with the world 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 17
So later she is going to share what brand she has been working with, she is so excited to be working with this brand, what like you were with Lilash Fopps? How'd that work out for you 😂😂😂 I dread to think who is stupid enough to work with her now

• Haha
Reactions: 22
it's with Ella's kitchen as it's got Ella's kitchen recipe on the screen when she is showing editing it another head move fopps' but yes big secret that 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
That’s hysterical 🤣 they did have an OUTDOOR party last year 🤣 god she spouts so much tit she forgets that she shared her entire life with the world 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

She won't want a party this year as her garden may still resemble a building site ! She was probably hoping to have had HER extension done.... and the garden ...... and she could of had her perfectly staged pics for the Gram and showed off to her TWIN mum friends....

she did SW friendly food last year at their party - she's even more manic now so imagine what she'd serve up!

Wonder who the hell she's doing a colab with now ?!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Reason number 145682 why Fopps is a crap influencer:
Gets so over excited when talking about ‘brand partnerships’ that she giggles when saying she can’t say who it is. She’s like an excited child trying to keep a secret!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Not being funny but August is usually worse weather than sept August is quite wet! Not that it matters when you’re sat in Costa!

Surely all the ellas kitchen stuff is for far younger kids than hers? I stopped all pouches and things like that way before my child was 20 months. Tried the frozen fish shapes they sell but my child would rather have normal fishcakes which are a lot cheaper!!

Reactions: 23
Surely all the ellas kitchen stuff is for far younger kids than hers? I stopped all pouches and things like that way before my child was 20 months. Tried the frozen fish shapes they sell but my child would rather have normal fishcakes which are a lot cheaper!!
Didn't they have the ellas kitchen nuggets or something the other day??

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.