Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she is 40 in November, she was booking a house somewhere for a party I think she said oh and some time away just her and Chris 🙄
Oh yes the mega beg she was doing not so long ago for a gifted house stay 'somewhere' 😂😂 it's only 6 months away I do hope it's ruined for her *insert evil laugh* 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok so before I go mad with the kids and fall 50 pages behind, those baby photos this morning 😂 I just can’t at the one with deux Chebs and the boys, what was the point in the empty golf bag 🤷‍♀️ Just because it has their names on?? We have one photo of our daughter in my husbands motorbike helmet but she was in it and the whole photo was her, this comes over like a catalogue pic 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's literally May. During a pandemic. She really doesn't need to be thinking about a bleeping childrens birthday party 4 months from now.

I just don’t get why you’d put a play room in a kitchen 😂 or is just me? She would been better having a conservatory.
I reckon that's exactly what she's going to have but just call it a "play area" for now

Reactions: 17
She’s such a twit. She’s edited the post to say ‘government advice permitting’ instead of talking about booking somewhere. But she doesn’t read here guys.
I noticed she put family holiday first not her brothers wedding.... she’s a self centred cow she really is.... has she really considered how her brother and Carly are actually feeling?? They left Cyprus early March and are now stuck in the spare room at her parents with no real idea when they can return home .. if they have jobs... someone is looking after their dog.... and they have no idea if their wedding will go ahead... fopps has obviously written it off as she’s planning the boys birthday.... she bleeping rotten to the core she really is... 🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I noticed she put family holiday first not her brothers wedding.... she’s a self centred cow she really is.... has she really considered how her brother and Carly are actually feeling?? They left Cyprus early March and are now stuck in the spare room at her parents with no real idea when they can return home .. if they have jobs... someone is looking after their dog.... and they have no idea if their wedding will go ahead... fopps has obviously written it off as she’s planning the boys birthday.... she bleeping rotten to the core she really is... 🤬🤬
She's a despicable piece of tit. Every single bit of misery she's ever had and has coming is deserved ten fold.

Carly must dislike her guts.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Nothing of that extension is for those boys. Its purely to keep up with the Instagram life she’s trying to portray and to keep up with her other mummy influencers that she constantly acts single white female over. She’s a tit show.

Reactions: 21
Why would you need to start thinking about their 2nd birthday in May when it's not till September?!

My eldest turns 13 in August and I can honestly say I hadn't given it a second thought until I read her post.

No one knows what's happening about lockdown past the next few weeks so why on earth you'd be planning for anything in September is beyond me.

Weirdo.
I have a friend like this. Plans her sons June birthday in January. Drives me mad because I spend 6 months getting texts like "have you see *insert toy*" and she stock piles. Then I spend the next 6 months getting messages about Christmas and her other little ones January birthday. Its exhausting. She's been a little like fopps during the lockdown. I've had to bite m my tongue a few times - ordering loads of toys, shopping most nights after work. Ironically she works for the NHS 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Imagine your brothers wedding likely being cancelled. What a perfect time to fawn over your own ‘uhhhmazing’ wedding photos. What a knob.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why would you need to start thinking about their 2nd birthday in May when it's not till September?!

My eldest turns 13 in August and I can honestly say I hadn't given it a second thought until I read her post.

No one knows what's happening about lockdown past the next few weeks so why on earth you'd be planning for anything in September is beyond me.

Weirdo.
my daughters 12th is in July and it’s not been mentioned. She will get a downloaded switch game and a baked birthday cake. Guess what though she will be more than happy for that as she knows that getting this country back to normal is everyone priority at the moment. My 40th birthday was ruined but guess what it just means I don’t get a 41 because I told my husband I never got a 40th so it means I’m still 39 😂. I’ll celebrate when the world allows us too and not because Im a selfish twit thinking of myself 😡

Reactions: 24
Dear living duck, what did you guys do for your child's 2nd burthday??? Have a guess, you brain-dead pathetic excuse for a Blonde With Brains.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine your brothers wedding likely being cancelled. What a perfect time to fawn over your own ‘uhhhmazing’ wedding photos. What a knob.
Isn't it the most vile act ever?

Her wedding looked tit. Everyone squashed in that bland hotel meeting room.

She looked like a hooker.

That's really mean of me to trash someone's wedding, but i literally have zero guilt over being mean about her.

Oh and ratatouille's bracelets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

That's really mean of me to trash someone's wedding, but i literally have zero guilt over being mean about her.

Ratatouille 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s just a moron. Imagine having her in your family. Or worse marrying into her family?! Poor Carly.

And no, it’s not a Montessori you idiot Fopps. It’s just more plastic amazon tat.

Reactions: 8

If she really had money her wedding would have been so much grander. I genuinely think her dress looks really cheap. It looks like a £500 one. Which is fine, but this is Miz braggybollox we are talking about ..I bet Chris's parents paid for it all too.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.