Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just such a prick.

My 3 year old still plays with his toot toot garage and I've no intentions of getting rid of it any time soon.

She's clearly desperate for cash to continue her relentless spendinf.

I wonder if that baby bank would ever say if she's donated cash to them? Theres not a chance in hell she's giving them anything.
Surely they would much rather be donated actual items than cash ? Food bank is still taking actual food donations so surely Baby Bank is too..... she's a bleeping liar!

Reactions: 13
The way she says "donate the money" makes it sound like she's giving the baby bank all the money, but we know she won't be. Love the shout-out to her sheep for making her aware of the post. Stupid cow.
Is she not in the slightest bit curious as to how her sheep alerted her so quickly? They are obviously having a snoop on here ๐Ÿค”

View attachment 106723
What fuckery is this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ please don't say it's about floppybollox ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
It has 2 members ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ oh my god, this has cheered me up!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Didn't someone post a few pages back her local baby bank were specifically looking to our a double buggy??

Reactions: 15
Didn't someone post a few pages back her local baby bank were specifically looking to our a double buggy??
Yep! So she hasnโ€™t actually addressed the main point...if sheโ€™s only doing it for the benefit of the baby bank why not just wait until they can accept the actual buggy? Those prams have been sitting in their garage for ages so why now? Why not just donate some of the stuff theyโ€™re saying they need now if she wants to help so badly? Like nappies wipes etc. Because itโ€™s all bullshit and lies from fopperbollocks!

Reactions: 20
When you look at her selling list as a whole too she has nearly 1k of pram being sold. Horrendous

• Wow
Yeah sheโ€™s not disclosing the full story on that comment
She was gifted it
Sheโ€™s selling 3 buggies
Her baby and is looking more than wipes and nappies
What the percentage is
Etc etc

as usual words it to suit herself but doesnโ€™t tell the truth

Reactions: 17
She's a bleeping scumbag of a bleeping liarrrrrrrrrrr.

Dirty bleeping witch was 100% selling all that to top up their lost income to maintain their show off lifestyle. None of this was done for charity.

I hope they lose everything. Greedy bleeping bastards.

Reactions: 22
Be kind guys! BE KIND! I'm only profiting from selling overpriced FREE stuff that I was given! BE KIND TO ME! I once gave a pack of nappies to a "women's refuge"! BE KIND OKAY?!

Btw, if anyone is blocked and cba to make another insta - just search fopperholic Instagram and another site comes up and you can see all the fopperbollocks in its glory.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Be kind guys! BE KIND! I'm only profiting from selling overpriced FREE stuff that I was given! BE KIND TO ME! I once gave a pack of nappies to a "women's refuge"! BE KIND OKAY?!

Btw, if anyone is blocked and cba to make another insta - just search fopperholic Instagram and another site comes up and you can see all the fopperbollocks in its glory.
I'm kind to people who aren't manipulative egotistical cunts.

You don't slot into that, cock breath.

She's an idiot.
Be kind yourself nicola.
You failed to mention you were gifted that pushchair.
Was she gifted the silver cross she was selling too? I can't remember. I remember she had the bugaboo and that at the same time when they were really little.

Reactions: 8
She makes me sick selling stuff she was gifted. I sorted out some of my boys clothes today that no longer fit them. lot of it was pristine I could have sold on. But do you know what I know of someone that lives in walking distance from me that has a little boy they would be perfect for. I also know that this is a family with not a lot of money. So I dropped them off outside her door. No money exchanged, just doing the decent thing and helping someone out. She strikes me as the sort of person that couldnโ€™t just do something nice for someone else unless she expected something back. Sheโ€™d be more likely to order a greasy takeaway than do that...and that says something

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion
Fopperholic #31 Selling all the gifted tat cause the Ryan's are skint. #bekind to me cause I'm a narcissistic bint.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
I hope she gets tit for the spotted posts. She deserves to be outed. And SHE put those pics on fb not anyone else... They were just shared... See Mrs Greedy Ryan, you have posted pics of your children from day 1 and anyone can see and save and share them... You obviously know NOTHING about child protection.

We all care more about your children's welfare, development and safety than you do... We have said this from Day 1 when you started selling them and now you complain for being outed for the truth and for people sharing your children's pics that you shared on the Internet... Disgusting excuse for a mother... I hope those boys don't grow up to be massive liars like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is she not in the slightest bit curious as to how her sheep alerted her so quickly? They are obviously having a snoop on here ๐Ÿค”

It has 2 members ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ oh my god, this has cheered me up!
We maybe have double agents on here ๐Ÿคฃ what do I mean maybe of course there is

Reactions: 9
Every time she tags a brand we should just private message the brand this thread and let them do their research before they gift her tit.

Try and get the post back on spotted pages but blur the children out. Can imagine why that post has been removed. Let them know sheโ€™s initially claimed to be donating โ€œa %โ€ so is profiteering from a free gift at a time when so many people are struggling so for her to have pound signs in her eyes while potentially getting people to make unnecessary trips is just tasteless and typical of greederholic.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.