Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See you in about an hour haha
10 pages caught up on! Wow, just wow I have no words for her. Her time away last week taught her absolutely nothing! She is still as vile and as selfish as ever.
Do we all remember the staged chocolate picture at Christmas? Will we get an Easter egg one tomorrow, no way are we going to see those poor boys tucking into an egg!

Reactions: 21
10 pages caught up on! Wow, just wow I have no words for her. Her time away last week taught her absolutely nothing! She is still as vile and as selfish as ever.
Do we all remember the staged chocolate picture at Christmas? Will we get an Easter egg one tomorrow, no way are we going to see those poor boys tucking into an egg!
You know there will never be a cake smash at their birthday party!!!

Reactions: 8
Why does she filter the boys ? It’s so sad when people feel the need to filter their children 😔

Reactions: 16
I wonder how many of her pretend mates are glued to this page? That post on the spotted page was jumped on immediately. Here's a fat 🖕 for the spies 😘 #bekind

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Knowing her, she will get bloody mini eggs too, which little ones aren't really meant to have as they're a choking hazard.

Toast is also definitely not a 'treat'. For most people, it would be considered a perfectly normal, possibly even a bit boring, breakfast choice. She is weird.

Reactions: 24
A TREAT BREAKFAST?! A bleeping TREAT??? This woman is deranged. It’s unreal. Healthy eating yes brilliant great to encourage it but this is something else. This is disordered eating and those poor boys are going to grow up with a complex about eating stuff like white bread! Secondly the fact she didn’t put mummy on that list but she actually included ‘OI’. Sad. Really bleeping sad.

Reactions: 33
It’s very worrying that a bit of jam, nutella and peanut butter on toast is a treat for the boys. They need all nutrients (in moderation) to grow fit and healthy. It does concern me that they are going to grow up with very disordered eating habits

Reactions: 18
Lawson has no interaction with her at all his literally no interest in her at all

Reactions: 20
I can’t believe the size of those shoes on Lawson no wonder he is falling over they are massive does she just bloody guess

Reactions: 14
Lawson has no interaction with her at all his literally no interest in her at all
If I filmed my toddler doing that to me...ignoring me and quite clearly preferring the tv over his mummy then I defo wouldn’t share it with my 1000s of followers?! Weirdo

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.