Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely understand everyone is different but my boy has always been weird with his eating. Snacks most of the day, isn't keen on meals, even now at 6 years old so I have to keep dinner late, only proper time he has a meal, or he'll just keep asking for food before bed. He just doesn't stop eating 😂 I wouldn't be eating that early though, surprising how she didn't show her plate of food... Just Chris eating, hope he's not planning another meal after the boys are sleeping, needs to get rid of those chebs 😏
Today we are together that early and I saved my pudding for after bedtime! We do however always have breakfast and lunch together 😂

I just can’t stand how she’s read here and boom she’s changed

Reactions: 15
It’s the commentary that gets to me - just let them have chocolate mousse without having to justify by saying they have had lots of fruit today. They’re toddlers, not SW members.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I think she’s finally broken and he’s had a stern word and told her if she’s really serious about making a career out of it she needs to take feedback on board. There’s definitely been something happen, the whole tone of those stories is different.. like she’s taken what we’ve said on board as that’s the content she needs to show, like she doesn’t necessarily agree with it but it’s what she’ll show to make money.
Yep, disguised grovelling/begging for Likes. She’ll be doing it through gritted teeth (Braces) though 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair I think she has gone to a real effort today to take on board what people have said to her in the past. So many people on here have said ‘I’d respect her more of she did this and that’ but are still slating her now for actually taking that advice and using it. Hopefully she will carry on like this and we will see that difference in the boys. It’s great they’re having different types of play, seeing them playing outside and all having dinner together (and not being spoon fed) I never thought I’d say this but I take my hat off to her, she is trying and which to someone who is quite controlling must be difficult to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
To be fair I think she has gone to a real effort today to take on board what people have said to her in the past. So many people on here have said ‘I’d respect her more of she did this and that’ but are still slating her now for actually taking that advice and using it. Hopefully she will carry on like this and we will see that difference in the boys. It’s great they’re having different types of play, seeing them playing outside and all having dinner together (and not being spoon fed) I never thought I’d say this but I take my hat off to her, she is trying and which to someone who is quite controlling must be difficult to do.

I agree I think it is good of her. However I can’t help but think she’s done it for the gram.

Reactions: 20
It’s more about the fact it’s done for the gram. We know she’s doing it because she has read it on here but she’s trying to slip it in to her posts as if most of it is their normal. The photos are staged. It needs to be her every day from now on for it to be commendable to be honest

Reactions: 23
It’s more about the fact it’s done for the gram. We know she’s doing it because she has read it on here but she’s trying to slip it in to her posts as if most of it is their normal. The photos are staged. It needs to be her every day from now on for it to be commendable to be honest
I agree I hope it carries on, for the sake of the boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They have to start eating together now to save on gas and electricity bills... You will save more if you switch the damn TV off during the day too Fopps...

I thought the same! And where are the shape cutters, little rolling pins etc to make stuff with the play dough 🙄
Queue an amazon prime delivery.... 🚚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just checked in on her stories... urgh I hate this giveaway she is doing with all the other mums.

They are basically preying on the scared and vulnerable it if is like what they did last time when they all put in £25 each and you had to follow each mum. In this climate people are going to want a quick buck, but they are only think about their own gain of followers and engagement.

Fopp wasn't quiet this weekend playing with the twins, she was plotting on WhatsApp with the rest of the mummy bunch.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Today we are together that early and I saved my pudding for after bedtime! We do however always have breakfast and lunch together 😂

I just can’t stand how she’s read here and boom she’s changed
She is so predictable never eats meals with them kids but ooo daddy was what a show ! She must spend all her days on here 🙈🤣🤣

They are spoons that you start weaning on but when you consider the boys as old as they are haven't really fed themselves then these are fine as it's apparent they are new to this using cutlery - I'm sure your LO has been feeding themselves for much long and know what they are doing ! Even my almost 20 year old son who is built like a man mountain uses a teaspoon for his massive bowl of cereal ?! 😂 😂
Watch this space girls metal cutlery will be on her next post ! Her leaning to be a mother is getting her information from here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Just checked in on her stories... urgh I hate this giveaway she is doing with all the other mums.

They are basically preying on the scared and vulnerable it if is like what they did last time when they all put in £25 each and you had to follow each mum. In this climate people are going to want a quick buck, but they are only think about their own gain of followers and engagement.

Fopp wasn't quiet this weekend playing with the twins, she was plotting on WhatsApp with the rest of the mummy bunch.
She's a piece of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A multiple mum give away that will most likely be won by a mum of multiples!

It’s nice to see she has changed some of her ways, but I also think it’s just for effect. She is bleeding followers and had pretty poor feedback. I presume a few harsh words have been said in Ryan towers this weekend and she has realised that she had to change her ways. Nikki isn’t a natural and the dinner table looked so awkward, but it’s progress. Now just turn off the TV and put your phone away.

Reactions: 18
Agreed. Definitely just done for the gram. It's a like for like response to everything that had been said here so hasn't happened on its own

Reactions: 7
Did anyone hear her son say two when she turned the page of the book, and she replied ball🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s too busy filming or think about what to say rather than listen and say well done😳

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She's trying really hard ... But still the patronising tone creeps in before she can stop herself.
Again though. Obviously faveson was on her lap and otherson an afterthought.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

=k{
A multiple mum give away that will most likely be won by a mum of multiples!

It’s nice to see she has changed some of her ways, but I also think it’s just for effect. She is bleeding followers and had pretty poor feedback. I presume a few harsh words have been said in Ryan towers this weekend and she has realised that she had to change her ways. Nikki isn’t a natural and the dinner table looked so awkward, but it’s progress. Now just turn off the TV and put your phone away.
I've noticed this in all the giveaways she has done, always a multiple Mom that has won 🙄
That annoys me as well twin Mom, Multiple Mom, surely she is a Mom same as anyone who has/had kids!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did anyone hear her son say two when she turned the page of the book, and she replied ball🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s too busy filming or think about what to say rather than listen and say well done😳
I noticed when she was doing flash cards with them in a vlog Lawson said meow for the cat card, of course fopps said no its a cat we aren't doing sounds.....why not just go with it and say yes thats it meow well done, thats what i would have done.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
On her stories the way she says 'yes we know you're obsessed with balls' you can tell by her tone she is pulling this face 🙄😤
I'm no expert and my 3 drive me bat tit crazy at times but when my youngest points to every little thing all day long saying 'what dat Mom' it melts my heart and I answer him lovingly even if I've answered a million times!
Also that 'fish' looks like a frigging chicken to me 😂🐠🍗

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.