Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she not asked this question about 3 times in the last week? Just do what all your sheep “apparently” begged for

Reactions: 19
what do we enjoy seeing?????? your tit adverts 😂 they keep us in belly laughs for days

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
what do we enjoy seeing?????? your tit adverts 😂 they keep us in belly laughs for days
I’d love one of those right now. She should do one, just for the nation in these tough times. Plus points for comedy mime acting that she does soooo well

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d love one of those right now. She should do one, just for the nation in these tough times. Plus points for comedy mime acting that she does soooo well
I was hoping her absence meant she was doing a spielberg and creating another masterpiece for us ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Double tap or comment as it let's her see what we enjoy?! Aye right! You mean it boosts your engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she keep asking? Surely if so many people are commenting you only need to ask once and you should have several ideas from that. Plus she knows exactly what she wants to do don’t know why she asks anyway coz she’ll do exactly what she wants to

Reactions: 15
Ha! Just looked at her stories, so colouring this morning? I don’t think so, they can’t even hold a fork let alone a pen and move it about 🤣 then play doh? Blobs of play doh strategically placed 🤣
Bloody crazy women!

Reactions: 20
Oh look all eating together ... 👀

It's a shame she feels she has to film this to prove a point. She doesn't get it. It's family time. Put your damn phone away and enjoy that time together. Stop watching life through the camera.

Reactions: 33
Ffs if you are eating together turn the tv off and put your phone down! See Lawson isn’t sat near her!

• Sad
  • Wow
Has anyone noticed on her stories she’s been taking note of this site.....letting them play outside and on their own more and omg they are all eating dinner together.
fopps - pretty sad when you have to use this site to learn how to parent your children. P.s: no longer a new mum just a mum now after 18 months 👍🏻

since when was buying a bouncy castle essential?
Apparently she brought it for their birthday party 🤔 did she?!?

Oh look all eating together now 🙄🤪
And would you believe it, Lawson has a chocolate pudding 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nikki, I don't want you going buying more tit given the present situation but please let them use proper spoons. Ta 👍🏻

Reactions: 10
The eating at the dinner table together, I’m mean how predictable that she’s doing it as it was mentioned here. How very sad that she’s not done it off her back and actually wanted to eat with the kids!! Tv on too, my kids are 6 and 3 and we haven’t not had to put the tv on in the day as we’ve been busy playing!

Reactions: 14
Even though she was filming them, it was nice to see them all eating together, why the need for her commentary over the top? So what if you and Chris don't usually eat that early, change it. It was good to see the boys feeding themselves, she obviously didn't let them as she is a control freak and doesn't like the mess.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.