Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My little one had a metal spoon & fork since he was 8 months old it’s perfectly fine for them some people don’t even both with plastic cutlery for babies

Reactions: 10
I'm so glad you've said this. Aren't the plastic/rubber spoons for only when they are weaning and don't have any/many teeth? I've been using a metal spoon for months with my LO and he's a couple of months younger than the twins! Maybe I'm doing it wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️
They are spoons that you start weaning on but when you consider the boys as old as they are haven't really fed themselves then these are fine as it's apparent they are new to this using cutlery - I'm sure your LO has been feeding themselves for much long and know what they are doing ! Even my almost 20 year old son who is built like a man mountain uses a teaspoon for his massive bowl of cereal ?! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They are spoons that you start weaning on but when you consider the boys as old as they are haven't really fed themselves then these are fine as it's apparent they are new to this using cutlery - I'm sure your LO has been feeding themselves for much long and know what they are doing ! Even my almost 20 year old son who is built like a man mountain uses a teaspoon for his massive bowl of cereal ?! 😂 😂
Omg my idiot lump big man baby does this too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ooh I'd like to know the answer to this. We just the use plastic spoons coz we have like 500 of them 🙈 but maybe we should be using metal now?
I honestly don't know if there is any kind of ruling for this, but the nursey where my LO goes to use metal spoons, so thought if he was using them there, he may as well use them at home too.

Reactions: 9
I think she’s finally broken and he’s had a stern word and told her if she’s really serious about making a career out of it she needs to take feedback on board. There’s definitely been something happen, the whole tone of those stories is different.. like she’s taken what we’ve said on board as that’s the content she needs to show, like she doesn’t necessarily agree with it but it’s what she’ll show to make money.
I agree, I think she's told Chris how upset she is and he's read the comments and told her that we're not being horrible, we're giving constructive criticism. He's more business minded than she is and perhaps he's told her she needs to change her ways if she wants her business to succeed. Maybe it's made him see that the twins do need to eat with them and that it's not ok for them to be spoonfed now. Today's vlog portrayed a perfect family set up, let's see if it continues or whether it's just for show.

Reactions: 23
I just went back on her latest video to read what was said to her about her feeding the boys etc and she’s just posted this
Fair play to her for this! I think this weekend she has really had to think long and hard about her career and what she is putting out there. Her numbers are dropping daily and she had a lot of negative comments. If she truly has turned a corner then I'm happy for her and especially those boys. I did like her at one point so will watch to see if she can maintain this, her content since she has been back is better. But I still think give it a week and the swipe ups will be back!

Reactions: 22
Tbh I like to use a teaspoon for my cereal too 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see the boys also had water beakers again. It’s actually quite shocking how much she takes direction from here. I mean, I’m glad she does eventually listen and take action but seriously why is it strangers on the internet having to tell her? Her family and friends are doing her no favours by letting her carry on the way she does. And neither are her stupid sheep followers who constantly tell her she’s uhmazing and can do no wrong.

No one is saying this stuff to be horrible. It’s because they see things that are clearly holding her boys back and making them all unhappy. Can she not see that not everyone who tells her she could do things differently is a green headed monster troll? I would give her credit for trying today but her salty commentary sounding like she’s saying it all through gritted teeth just makes me feel like she still doesn’t really get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So they're all eating together now? TV blaring as always.. That was posted two hours ago so they've all had dinner before 5? duck right off with that, 6/6:30pm is perfectly normal for you all to be eating Fopps even with 'babies'! She's so bloody strict on routine man, they don't always need to go down at 7pm! I'm creased at that recent grid post, not been on her phone but managed all the pictures for the gram 😂

Reactions: 9
I'm so glad you've said this. Aren't the plastic/rubber spoons for only when they are weaning and don't have any/many teeth? I've been using a metal spoon for months with my LO and he's a couple of months younger than the twins! Maybe I'm doing it wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ooh I'd like to know the answer to this. We just the use plastic spoons coz we have like 500 of them 🙈 but maybe we should be using metal now?
Not an expert but it's not the fact they are plastic, it's that they are the long handled spoons for when you start traditional weaning. They are harder to control because there is more spoon - they are for adults to feed babies, not toddlers feeding themselves. They need something teaspoon sized with a thick handle - plastic is fine, plastic handle with metal spoon is also fine, a completely metal tea spoon would be fine too if the child has the motor skills to pick it up cause they aren't generally that chunky so harder to grab and keep in the hand given the grip that toddlers will be using

Reactions: 17
Ha! Just looked at her stories, so colouring this morning? I don’t think so, they can’t even hold a fork let alone a pen and move it about 🤣 then play doh? Blobs of play doh strategically placed 🤣
Bloody crazy women!
I thought the same! And where are the shape cutters, little rolling pins etc to make stuff with the play dough 🙄

Reactions: 11
Not an expert but it's not the fact they are plastic, it's that they are the long handled spoons for when you start traditional weaning. They are harder to control because there is more spoon - they are for adults to feed babies, not toddlers feeding themselves. They need something teaspoon sized with a thick handle - plastic is fine, plastic handle with metal spoon is also fine
We have tea spoon sized plastic ones coz we found that the longer ones were too hard for her to manage on her own (obviously). Might start just giving her normal tea spoons and see how she gets on

Reactions: 7
We have tea spoon sized plastic ones coz we found that the longer ones were too hard for her to manage on her own (obviously). Might start just giving her normal tea spoons and see how she gets on
We have the chunky tommee tippee ones but my 15 month old is as chilled out (read: lazy) as they come and would rather not eat than use the spoon but we keep trying. He has only just decided that he might like to walk 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So they're all eating together now? TV blaring as always.. That was posted two hours ago so they've all had dinner before 5? duck right off with that, 6/6:30pm is perfectly normal for you all to be eating Fopps even with 'babies'! She's so bloody strict on routine man, they don't always need to go down at 7pm! I'm creased at that recent grid post, not been on her phone but managed all the pictures for the gram 😂
Tbh mine wouldn’t wait till 6/6.30 they have dinner around 4.45/5! I’m not on a strict routine with them however if they have it later they are over tired and don’t eat so well and just play with it.

Reactions: 17
Tbh mine wouldn’t wait till 6/6.30 they have dinner around 4.45/5! I’m not on a strict routine with them however if they have it later they are over tired and don’t eat so well and just play with it.
Completely understand everyone is different but my boy has always been weird with his eating. Snacks most of the day, isn't keen on meals, even now at 6 years old so I have to keep dinner late, only proper time he has a meal, or he'll just keep asking for food before bed. He just doesn't stop eating 😂 I wouldn't be eating that early though, surprising how she didn't show her plate of food... Just Chris eating, hope he's not planning another meal after the boys are sleeping, needs to get rid of those chebs 😏

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.