Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is awful. She really is desperate
Think they are really skint! She's selling items for £5 and £10 that people would just donate to charity or give to friends, then she's selling gifted prams when she said she would donate gifted items to that baby bank she was advertising! It's disgusting. I've messaged Cosatto. Does anyone know if influencers have to declare money made from free items as part of earnings? I'm going to do some digging. If so, there's no way she is! Think they must be struggling waiting for their benefits to come through..

Reactions: 31
This was gifted!!!!

A % is going to charity not all of it!!
Selling a gifted pram is low. She could easily donate that to a charity instead of giving a %. What is the percentage anyways? 0.5%? It could be anything. I’m disgusted

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Think they are really skint! She's selling items for £5 and £10 that people would just donate to charity or give to friends, then she's selling gifted prams when she said she would donate gifted items to that baby bank she was advertising! It's disgusting. I've messaged Cosatto. Does anyone know if influencers have to declare money made from free items as part of earnings? I'm going to do some digging. If so, there's no way she is! Think they must be struggling waiting for their benefits to come through..
I wish I had an anonymous Facebook account. Would love to call her out on this and tag the baby bank in the post. (I’ve got my petty pants on today, and seeing she’s doing this has really annoyed me!)

Regardless of all the prams she's selling, why on earth is she getting rid of their toot toot cars, they could play with them for atleast another year or so 🤯
Hasn’t she only recently bought those too?? The boys (TWO BABIES) were “literallllllly obbbbbsesssssed” with them

Reactions: 23
What the hell has she needed 3 prams for in the last 19 months?? We had just the once baby so I know we're not as superior as Fopps and her TWO babies but we have just the one pram, it reclined all the way back and had a little bassinet thing for when she was a newborn and then it sits up for now and rotates round 🤷🏻‍♀️ it is a Silver Cross pram and cost about £700 new so she is crackers if she thinks she is getting £600 second hand!

Reactions: 22
Jesus! They must be absolutely rooked if they are selling everything in such a hurry.
Sadly this is not the first time Nikki has sold gifted items on Facebook. I posted examples of this months and months ago; it was and is disgusting.

Reactions: 25
Regardless of all the prams she's selling, why on earth is she getting rid of their toot toot cars, they could play with them for atleast another year or so 🤯
Because they are absolutely brassic because they spent all the golf school money upfront on Florida and had to refund it all, and because of years of dodgy accounting and because she’d rather shrivel up and die than admit it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
who the hell uses a picture of themselves in full on "i love myself mode" for sale post 😂 then again this is fopps!

its like shes saying buy this pram and you too could look like this

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
3 prams! Absolutely no need, gifted or not. Some women who would be fantastic mothers can’t even think about having children now because they can’t afford the basics, and then there is greed and materialism like this. I never was her biggest fan but she has taken the biscuit for me today

• Heart
She has always sold cheap things on Facebook. I don’t think it’s because she is skint I just think that she doesn’t believe that anybody should have something for nothing.

Apart from Princess Nikki the sleb of Warwickshire of course. She’s entitled to free things because she is entitled to whatever she wants whenever she wants it or she’ll stamp her feet and thcream and thcream 'till she’s thick 😡

Reactions: 20
I do not know how anyone has the audacity to sell
a gifted item. You either sell and give the whole proceeds to charity or pay it forward and gift to someone in need Billie Mucklow has just done that. Fopps is lower than low it’s disgusting she’s lining her own pockets from someone’s generosity

Reactions: 26
Far longer than that. My wee man loved all his until at least 4 maybe 4 and a half 😳 she will end up buying them again

• Heart
Reactions: 15
well if they are struggling she needs to stop buying pointless bleeping crap and doing food shopping 60000 times a week ! She's a bleeping beg........

Reactions: 22
Far longer than that. My wee man loved all his until at least 4 maybe 4 and a half 😳 she will end up buying them again
My boy loved his toot toot cars until he was about 4, this makes me so sad 😞

Stratford baby bank she ‘supports’ had double pushchairs on their wishlist just a few weeks ago, she could at least have given then she cosatto and not profited from a gifted item. I so wish I had an anon fb profile to call her out on it.

52263808-9494-485E-9E1F-3E65EB005416.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
3 prams? She’s had 5. She had the double beige one that was too light coloured and now has the mountain buggy thing also. They hardly ever used that silvrcross, such a waste of money. Surely selling all these things hardly used is a wake up call to stop buying tit!!! The toot toot could be put away for a while then got out again in 6 months and the boys with think it’s a whole new toy again.

• Wow
We bought out 18 month old (at the time) toot toot for Christmas with the intention of adding to it at birthdays or Christmas and so can family members. However she wasn’t interested in it at all so we’ve put it anyway for a bit then we’ll get it out in a couple of months time and try her again with it. Who would just sell it because they aren’t interested in it now?! 🙄

Reactions: 13
It makes it even worse that she is selling them when she often posts about how she ‘works’ with the baby bank and asks her followed to donate to them!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.