Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notothefakes

VIP Member
I was wondering, and hoping, that nothing was wrong. Then saw that her mum and Chris have both posted. I do, however wonder if her mental health has taken a hit. She has taken so much flack since she got back off holiday (I’m not defending her here) but that along with, being stuck at home which she honestly can’t cope with, both losing money because of work, having to pay the golf school fees back, the baby jail not being completed and her complete restriction on any time for herself must be having a impact. She has been thrown into a lifestyle that is new to her and genuinely new, not just new mum new. I don’t care how positive a person she claims to be, she seriously needs a break away and concentrate on the boys. She
I was always out of the house with my son. I was later diagnosed with pnd. But I would walk him round the streets for two hours sometimes as staying at home was just too much. I felt like I was a prisoner in my own home and this lock down would have done me in. I’m much happier now and even though my third baby was born under lock down I can handle it better this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Wearesailing13

To be fair I think she has gone to a real effort today to take on board what people have said to her in the past. So many people on here have said ‘I’d respect her more of she did this and that’ but are still slating her now for actually taking that advice and using it. Hopefully she will carry on like this and we will see that difference in the boys. It’s great they’re having different types of play, seeing them playing outside and all having dinner together (and not being spoon fed) I never thought I’d say this but I take my hat off to her, she is trying and which to someone who is quite controlling must be difficult to do.

• Heart

kat_g

First time commenting having followed for some time. Can I just say there’s no way they hardly use those tablets, they can swipe better than my 6 year olds that only use mine occasionally, yes 6 year OLDS - twins! Would you believe she’s not the only twin mum out there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Boogs

VIP Member
Clearly not in the back garden there. They really don’t get the difference between isolation and socially distancing do they?

Whilst I think she is struggling I have to be honest that I find it hard to have sympathy for her as I think she was an unpleasant person before she had her children. I have sympathy for those poor boys who just appear so unhappy and disconnected. Lawson breaks my heart.

• Sad

NoseyNorris

I'm so glad Chelsea isn't involved! She's so much more interesting & her boys are such fun.
I also notice triplet_mum_of_4 isnt included this time, despite having been in the past - hopefully that means Katie has come to her senses about being associated with some of these so-called influencer "multiple mummys"
Chelsea did a Q&A the other day, and someone asked if she could film a "day in the life of" and Chelsea replied with something along the lines of "I wouldn't know how - where would I start?" This is why I really like her. So normal and down to earth. It was probably Flopps asking to give her a few ideas!

• Heart
  • Haha

Em85C

VIP Member
Wow toast as a treat... mine have it most days 😂
How in the heck is toast a treat?! Lol what a strange thing to say about toast?! Mine will most likely be having chocolate for breakfast tomorrow when the Easter bunny has been 😂😂🤷 ...now THATS a treat.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I have had a relative taken into intensive care today, with a positive test to cornavirus. I’m not doing this post for sympathy, but just to say “please, please say at home” I know fellow tattlers are, but I pray that nobody has to go through this! Nikki, listen to advice, nobody should just be isolating right now, everybody should be in lockdown unless absolutely necessary! Keep safe all xx

• Sad
I have real issues with parents who describe normal foods like jam on toast as ‘treats’. Definitely setting them up for a lifetime of food issues.

Notothefakes

VIP Member
I feel awful posting because in real life I’m not a mean person at all but just eye roll after eye roll. It was fully calculated. She’s the sort of person irl I’d go out of my way to avoid. I hope the lock down teaches her what’s important.

lexiloo

VIP Member
honestly just when you think she can't get any worse she pulls another clanger out of her designer knock off bag!! she really has no clue what a twat she is does she? As if its not bad enough she's selling gifted items she is also expecting people to send the money over before having a look at them and just pick them up from outside her house....who the hell does she think she is???

• Wow
  • Angry
There's nothing she could do now to make me change my opinion of her now. She's vile to the core.

Even if she were to hold her hands up and apologise for all the shit she's done, said and lied about, I still wouldn't take it at face value - it would just be another calculated staged performance in an attempt to save her ass and dolla.

• Heart

Eyerolling

VIP Member
When you think about it, it’s a bit sad that the thing that has probably gotten her/still gets her the most followers is Slimming World; and she no longer works there or attends. She is desperately clinging on to it by her fingernails.
She gained followers at the right time so her name pops up as suggested etc, but really she is not a good ambassador for healthy eating. She is obsessed (actually obsessed with food and that is not a good thing), yet she knows nothing about nutrition, calories, everything in moderation, fats, etc. She has a terrible relationship with food.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Teddyb77

Chatty Member
How embarrassing posting your Amazon buys to get commission, how low at anytime but especially at a time like this.What part of not ordering non essential items does she not understand ! 🤬 She doesn't give a shit about anybody but herself, self centered 🤬

• Wow

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
She's absolutely full of bull shit...... of course so many people messaged and she didn't think she'd be missed - oh do fuck off Fopps - and could you fuck off every weekend...... staged photos in the garden.... least she seems to have taken some of Chelsea's ideas with the tuff tray....... Oh I've never seen the dinosaurs with the boys before so they are bound to be a new purchase ! The boys didn't like messy play because she doesn't just allow them to do it and they are probably clueless ! and as if her and Chris haven't been online - didn't he post something yesterday ? can't see either of them being very cuddly !! This was a 100% thought out and calculated post - she deliberately stayed away..... and then boom here is my perfect weekend....... she will never change she'll always be a pretentious, self-absored, attention seeking cunt !

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
do we think an "im so upset" post is coming? she's had a lot of people feedback to her and commenting how inappropriate shes being lately (quite rightly) and she spends so much time deleting and blocking even us eagle eyed tattlers will have missed comments that she got to in 0.6 seconds flat!
I think she may pull a woe-is-me #bekind type of post as she knows her merry band of suck ups and other shitty influencers will blow smoke up her arse for days on end and she will think that will stop the mean folk calling her out quite so much, just seems to me like something she would think was a genius idea when in reality it'll end up being as car crash as her pot noodle advert

• Wow

Shivers

VIP Member
People struggling to buy pasta and basics. Fopps uses spaghetti as a toy and it’s all over the floor 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad