Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The laptop photo is weird, she’s so staged usually but it’s got half the screen missing!? What doesn’t she want us to see?
It's also so up close, no grey background.... Wonder is she trying to hide the fact they're no doubt at her mum's house.

Reactions: 5
the only time i remember previously her not posting was when they went to portugal last year
don't you mean the small island off portugal ;) #topsecret

Come on wellwell.... it was a 'little island off Portugal'... nothing as common as just Portugal 😜 😜 😂 😂 and she didn't post because 1. She took the boys even though they were sick and 2. She was scared the paparazzi would rock up if they knew where she was 🤪🤪
haha great minds ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel awful posting because in real life I’m not a mean person at all but just eye roll after eye roll. It was fully calculated. She’s the sort of person irl I’d go out of my way to avoid. I hope the lock down teaches her what’s important.

Reactions: 29
What an attention seeking prat she is.All bullshit as per usual.Chris really looks like he's having fun in that photo 😠
If she enjoyed her 'phone break' that much maybe she should make it permanent 👏🖕🙏

Reactions: 24
What an attention seeking prat she is.All bullshit as per usual.Chris really looks like he's having fun in that photo 😠
If she enjoyed her 'phone break' that much maybe she should make it permanent 👏🖕🙏

We and the boys can hope although am loving the car crash tv

Reactions: 10
I feel awful posting because in real life I’m not a mean person at all but just eye roll after eye roll. It was fully calculated. She’s the sort of person irl I’d go out of my way to avoid. I hope the lock down teaches her what’s important.
Posting her is not mean. You’re just discussing facts. You are not lying to people or trying to use them for your own financial gain like Fopps

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So let’s get this straight, she has a weekend off SM media, but still takes staged pictures that she can post to the gram and then continues to spend all day today glued to the gram 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not really learnt much on your time away hey Fopp’s!

Reactions: 32
Surely a healthy way to be an “influencer” is to have a set two hours maybe that you’re online a day and then spend the rest of the time with your children. If you’re constantly monitoring it then you aren’t ever present.

Reactions: 19
I’m sad, I know I’m bored! Her post today has less than 0.4% engagement with likes, she has lost followers everyday for over a week, are the sheep getting bored do we think? Or just bigger priorities at the moment than gushing over her woe is me show!

Reactions: 19
Surely a healthy way to be an “influencer” is to have a set two hours maybe that you’re online a day and then spend the rest of the time with your children. If you’re constantly monitoring it then you aren’t ever present.
Also mean she would have something more interesting to post about - real life

Reactions: 6
Look at little Lawson colouring in within the lines of that ducks beak....even my 3.5 year old can't do that... just leave them be Nikki. Even if it's scribbles they're doing, it still has a meaning to them! My boys scribbles are monsters, lions, rainbows, spiders etc. Let them use their imagination.its ok to take a step back!!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 20
None. duck off!!!
Beg beg begging for engagement. I reckon they’re both screwed for money so she’s spamming YouTube vids for cash and wants engagement figures to go cap in hand to the z list brands her following attract

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.