Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and dint
Later on there will be a post saying...

“Awww Thankyou for ALLLL the messages asking if we are ok! We are fine, just enjoying some ah-mazing quality family time together. We love our boys SOOOO much we can’t believe how well they have adapted to this situation. Such good happy loved little boys”

🙄💤🙄💤🙄
and don't forget the message from Mad Mazza saying so glad you and my lovely twin grandsons are no longer in isolation as you deserve all the sunshine that were getting this weekend.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Sat outside her local Zara store demanding they re-open just for her

That wouldn’t stop her getting online
She's round her parents and knows she'd get roasted for it so won't post anything. I bet that's why.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She's round her parents and knows she'd get roasted for it so won't post anything. I bet that's why.
100%
The boys being sick wouldn’t stop her being online. She’d just put them down for more sleep. The only reason she is not online is because she is doing something she knows she shouldn’t.

Reactions: 26
Her SIL Carly has posted pics of the holiday on her account on IG, none of them have Fopperbollocks or Chris in them but everyone else is including the boys ! Maybe they were having some ME time together:sick:
Oh and yes Foppsmum has commented even when they are currently living together :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe she’s had her WiFi cut off and no mobile data as she can’t pay her bills now they are not working!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
do we think an "im so upset" post is coming? she's had a lot of people feedback to her and commenting how inappropriate shes being lately (quite rightly) and she spends so much time deleting and blocking even us eagle eyed tattlers will have missed comments that she got to in 0.6 seconds flat!
I think she may pull a woe-is-me #bekind type of post as she knows her merry band of suck ups and other crappy influencers will blow smoke up her arse for days on end and she will think that will stop the mean folk calling her out quite so much, just seems to me like something she would think was a genius idea when in reality it'll end up being as car crash as her pot noodle advert

• Wow
Reactions: 28
do we think an "im so upset" post is coming? she's had a lot of people feedback to her and commenting how inappropriate shes being lately (quite rightly) and she spends so much time deleting and blocking even us eagle eyed tattlers will have missed comments that she got to in 0.6 seconds flat!
I think she may pull a woe-is-me #bekind type of post as she knows her merry band of suck ups and other crappy influencers will blow smoke up her arse for days on end and she will think that will stop the mean folk calling her out quite so much, just seems to me like something she would think was a genius idea when in reality it'll end up being as car crash as her pot noodle advert
I think you could be right, she had lost follower’s every day since Sunday, 122 in total! She has, rightly, taken some severe backlash since she has come back off holiday and not just from us, by genuine follower’s and the always comes back with the “woe” is me! I also think things are not quite rosey in Ryan towers.

Reactions: 21
Yes I think you could be right. She’s staying quiet, then will come back with a woe is me post that starts with “Thank you for all your kind messages asking if I’m ok”. It’s the only time she gets much engagement because her content is so bad. It’s a shame that she has to be hiding the truth and bending things to suit her, to get engagement. Not much of a career.

Reactions: 14
its on its way for sure....she was right up Lil and lifes arse when she got called out for failing massively in home schooling her kids as its far easier to do ads than actually interact with your children.....Fopp , Meldrum, Brummy and Lil are all about the swipe-ups during this time when no one wants to to really feed their egoes or bank accounts....shame in the lot of them 🙉

Reactions: 17
I think she’s making a ‘Ryan family diaries in isolation’ because she seems to have to post 2 videos per week! She will say lots of people asked for it...

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I think where people would normally just move past posts if they were annoying and the fact people aren’t at work so on social media more, they’ll start finding people annoying with their ads etc. Even if they thought each to their own before. Every post is an ad/swipe up/video or request for engagement. There’s nothing organic there. Plus it’s pretty hard to sell a lifestyle when you can’t get out and about, your extension is on hold and your recent holiday didn’t get the engagement you wanted it to because of timing. I think all influencers will struggle to be honest. It was never a long term job was it. It was a sign of the times probably good for a few years but never going to see you through til retirement unless you have an actual talent and the social media is an addition to that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Her SIL Carly has posted pics of the holiday on her account on IG, none of them have Fopperbollocks or Chris in them but everyone else is including the boys ! Maybe they were having some ME time together:sick:
Oh and yes Foppsmum has commented even when they are currently living together :ROFLMAO:
I noticed that yesterday ! Did you listen to her singing ? She's got a great voice and the brother is good too - Fopps will hate that as I'm sure she said once she like to sing !!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.