Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm disgusted that she has bought the boys that kitchen and the table and chairs. Why can she not see that she is putting people at risk by ordering this unnecessary stuff?? It's not like the boys were asking for this stuff, surely it could have waited until this is over?!
I don’t like seeing people struggle and it’s hard watching friends so upset and stressing about how they will keep a roof over their heads at the moment, but I’d love to see fopps have a kick into reality and have money troubles as this spending is absolutely ridiculous, obviously Chris knows she’s spending all this money so he needs to tell her or does he think everything is gifted as they are so insta famous!!!🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Her amazon store........duck she buys a lot. How many bloody toys does she buy for those kids. I’ve hardly seen them use many of them. She definitely has a shopping addiction!! She’s so
Materialistic

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Chelsea did a Q&A the other day, and someone asked if she could film a "day in the life of" and Chelsea replied with something along the lines of "I wouldn't know how - where would I start?" This is why I really like her. So normal and down to earth. It was probably Flopps asking to give her a few ideas!

I like Chelsea to some degree.... But the amount of stories she does in a day, we really don't need a "day in the life"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just a quick question. My son is two weeks old but he was a week late. Do I say three weeks corrected? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Chelsea did a Q&A the other day, and someone asked if she could film a "day in the life of" and Chelsea replied with something along the lines of "I wouldn't know how - where would I start?" This is why I really like her. So normal and down to earth. It was probably Flopps asking to give her a few ideas!
All of Chelsea's responses were well written and not just one or two word answers - this was one I screenshot to share here..... just shows she's in a totally different league to Fopps and probably why she doesn't get involved with the 'influencer mummy' brigade ! She has so many comments praising her on her parenting and saying how she gives great advice...... and that's with just showing her kids playing on her stories..... no need for pretentious you tube videos!! Her 'everything has been adjusted for the boys' comment speaks volumes !

Attachments

• Heart
And then there's Fopps - a 4 bed house couldn't possibly be big enough for 2 adults and twin babies, we need to extend a weird kitchen/playroom so I can keep my dressing room and horrible velour sitting room pesky kid-free 😭😭

Reactions: 20
How embarrassing posting your Amazon buys to get commission, how low at anytime but especially at a time like this.What part of not ordering non essential items does she not understand ! 🤬 She doesn't give a tit about anybody but herself, self centered 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 28
The raffle tickets definitely from group - we get through a ridiculous amount!
But most of us buy them from the pound shop like normal people 🤔

Reactions: 17
Yes she definitely has a problem with spending money. It’s another trait of narcissists. They have to spend money to make it look like they have everything, because it’s all about the show for them. They always live beyond their means while painting a different picture. Any narcissist I have ever known has always been the same way.

This link about narcissists and money is Nikki all over. It’s easy to see what range she is on

Reactions: 17
I actually put on make up this weekend just to feel nice, granted I haven't worn make up apart from a little mascara some days and lip balm for about 5 year.. And I felt stupid as tit for doing it just to sit in the house, plus I've not used it in that long I looked like a drag queen 😂🌈
I feel odd putting on make up even though I'm a professional women and only really put it on when i have important meetings etc to cover the bags under my eyes...other than for meetings ive not worn it at all since NYE.

certainly dont feel any need it for the supermarket or the pub. (not that the pub is open atm) or like Nikki...i definitely dont need it for the garden or the gram.

So on her link to her Amazon page it says Fopperholic will earn money from this store front..click here to read more..the next page tells you about the Amazon INFLUENCER programme. But she’s not an influencer guys. It’s just a hobby.

She said herself she has some key workers in the family. She’s putting them at risk by spending and encouraging others to spend on non essential items. She’s so dim that unless she can see the direct consequence to her she doesn’t get it, or care.

Attachments

• Wow
fakeaway or pukeaway :unsure: how has she got the cheek to roll that out as a "recipe"?? biggest load of bollocks ever calling that Chinese! She just chucks loads of syn free stuff in her pan and calls it a SW meal.

Reactions: 16
So on her link to her Amazon page it says Fopperholic will earn money from this store front..click here to read more..the next page tells you about the Amazon INFLUENCER programme. But she’s not an influencer guys. It’s just a hobby.

She said herself she has some key workers in the family. She’s putting them at risk by spending and encouraging others to spend on non essential items. She’s so dim that unless she can see the direct consequence to her she doesn’t get it, or care.
even her avatar looks botoxed to f**k 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
she's protesting so much about not being out yet for a big shop thats shes making it very obvious she has

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And amazon too....I know Nikki will claim complete ignorance to this but it’s quite commonly known. Amazon do not pay there fair share of UK tax, therefore purchasing from them, especially at a time like this will not be giving back to the economy and more pertantly the treasury and therefore NHS. If there was ever a time to support local and smaller businesses it’s now. Influencers could really promote this but instead are lazy money grabbers. Very sad.

• Heart
she's protesting so much about not being out yet for a big shop thats shes making it very obvious she has
She may have not done a big shop in one store but she’s done smaller ones In several different shops so it is basically one big shop!!

I like Chelsea to some degree.... But the amount of stories she does in a day, we really don't need a "day in the life"
I like her too, you can tell she’s a brilliant mum but she does film everything by the looks of it. Her phone must be constantly on the boys, which I don’t think is healthy.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.