Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think she was trying to make a sexual innuendo or maybe it's just me 🤷🏻‍♀️ She's always been like that, sure there was something mentioned about a sex toy reference a few threads ago. She's vile.
Yes it was some flashy toy thing and chebs said oohh mummy has a rabbit like that in her bedside drawer. Careful chebs. One of my nieces once called nikki minage nikki minge as that was daddy called her....was funny but told her not to say that word, kids are like sponges at any age.

Reactions: 10
Dancing to Motown whilst cooking.... oh duck off Fopps... you're a twit you really are 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That old family photo she put up....it looks late 60s early 70s...is she sure she's only 40? 😜 and she deffo has the mother's heavy legs. I think both the boys are like Chris going off old pics, they just have different hair/eye colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m on the bones of my arse but I have everything I need in food, a roof over my head, warmth and clothes. That being said, I NEVER sell anything if I know someone or a charity who can benefit from what I no longer need or use. As an example - I’ve recently given my old TV to a lady I know in my local heron who has gone without one for months and I’ve given LOADS of clothes and random house bits to the local pets charity as they’re getting nothing from the government right now and the pets needs supplies.

I’m DISGUSTED.

Honestly, Floppy needs her head bashing into reality. She hasn’t a clue what struggling is. She is so bleeping insufferable. Waltzing about in designer trainers and spitting all over Invisalign but can’t donate a few cars or wait a bit to give one of her SEVERAL prams to someone who really needs one.
Same here. I give lots of stuff to my local charity shop. I could have sold so many things, but a) I really can’t be bothered with the postage etc, b) I am not desperate for a fiver or even £15, and lastly I just feel like my giving stuff to charity helps someone else. I don’t do a lot else for charity so it makes me feel good. In fact though, since i had a massive clear out last year I actually look at things differently now and think about whether I do really need it, or am I going to end up taking it up the charity shop? Being over 40, I tend now to be a bit more mature about my finances and wastefulness. 🧐

Reactions: 21
I thought you had to have Clark’s shoes for kids when they first learn to walk, so they fit and support your child’s developing feet... them shoes are like canoes 🛶

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought you had to have Clark’s shoes for kids when they first learn to walk, so they fit and support your child’s developing feet... them shoes are like canoes 🛶
They don’t have to be Clark’s but they do have to fit. I bought the clarks measuring gauge for home so I don’t have to traipse into town to buy shoes

Reactions: 14
She would have taken one look at the price of children’s shoes in Clark’s and balked. Especially as she is a TWIN mum, with TWO BABIES. She would have been hot on her Gucci trainers out of there, and into the supermarket for cheap sandshoes, while stocking up on turkey mince, one salmon fillet, jacket potatoes the size of deux chebs balls (peanuts []) and fat free yoghurt cos she’s OBSESSED, she’s suuuuuch a foodaholic of course! (Lipsmack)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
She went to Derby uni? Even better. No offence if anybody else went there but it’s not a highly rated uni (or wasn’t back in those days, not so sure now!) I remember the day before I got my a level results I got a letter from them saying “didn’t get the grades you wanted, we’ll still take you” (or words to that effect 😂) I remember thinking what if they had access to my grades early and sent me that letter because I’d done really badly 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
They don’t have to be Clark’s but they do have to fit. I bought the clarks measuring gauge for home so I don’t have to traipse into town to buy shoes
Yes but don’t forget she had a Saturday job in a shoe shop so she will be a self appointed shoe fitting expert ......yeah right

Yes but she has experience in selling children's shoes if you remember
Bet she worked in Freeman Hardy Willis or Curtis (showing my age now )

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Behind her countdown to her exciting, I really can't wait for, lipstick video, is a website or tutorial on how to get the most out of your videos. Write a compelling title, engage with followers before the premiere, make it a moment etc etc. 😂😂

Yes but don’t forget she had a Saturday job in a shoe shop so she will be a self appointed shoe fitting expert ......yeah right

Bet she worked in Freeman Hardy Willis or Curtis (showing my age now )
Was probably Stead and stimpsons? I remember there being one in Warwick and Leamington I think when she would have been 16 or there abouts.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She won't be happy Fopps mum saying someone else is gorgeous 😂😂

See who she takes after for her spelling 🙄🙄

And does she think saying 'so' multiple times means she misses the baby sitters 🙄🙄 more than anyone else misses their family ?
She even still has a spoilt princess witch face in that pic. Poor step sister looks so sad and fed up to be there. By the way fopps I’ve just took my daughter cot bed down as she’s ready for big girls bed now and guess what I’ve done?? I’ve wrapped it in sheets and put it to one side alongside three bin bags of clothes to give to someone that needs it and charity shops when all this is over. I even bought it myself three years ago!!! Tight beggy woman!

Sometimes I actually feel a little sorry for her. I know she’s brought this all on herself. I know. And I would like to make it clear, I don’t like her and never really have. But, to go through IVF how ever many times she did and not even say you get called mummy. Like someone said they one post is very telling. I think sometimes she sees Nicola and being a mum 2 different people.
She does see herself as two different people. One she WANT’S to be, princess Nicola sitting playing with her lipsticks and the other she HAS to be which is the apple logo to her twin boys!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.