Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww I had one like that (he was a middle child, between two with no issues at all so it really surprised me), and he gabbled so much tit between the ages of 2-6 I was so worried. Turns out he just struggled to make some phonetic sounds, and once they were mastered (albeit late and via some speech therapy), he was fine. He’s now a happy, well-adjusted, academically high-achieving young man who still talks for fecking England, but in a coherent way!
Thanks for that, I love hearing stories about other children that have or had speech disorders and have gone on to learn how to speak with no issues 💕

Reactions: 8
This has given me the rage! Plural of mummy is mummies not mummy’s stupid cow!!!!View attachment 105211
I got a nervous twitch in my eye from seeing it. It's one of the things about social media posts that drive me nuts, incorrect spelling and misuse of apostrophes among others. I used to work as a news editor almost 20 years ago. I know that there are people with dyslexia and I'm very forgiving of that but when someone's claiming to be an influencer, you'd think they'd use spell check or try to understand the basic rules of grammar and the English language on a whole.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
bleeping soya sauce 😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Also she’s had ingredients from Aldi, Sainsbury & the co-op lately so she’s certainly got herself about a bit! She’s also changed her camera angle after we mentioned she’s had put a bit of timber on after Florida!!!

I've just watched a video on how to make a stir fry from a packet
That’s what I thought 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nikki, Nikki, oh Nikki, I’m in my mid twenties & that outfit 🤦‍♀️ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Oh no pleaseeee, find your own style you seem to be lost in a world of affiliate links & ADs & YouTube hauls #FOPPERBOLLOXFINDFASHION

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nikki, Nikki, oh Nikki, I’m in my mid twenties & that outfit 🤦‍♀️ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Oh no pleaseeee, find your own style you seem to be lost in a world of affiliate links & ADs & YouTube hauls #FOPPERBOLLOXFINDFASHION
She’s trying to be like the kehoe sisters to who beggy Brittany also begs over!!

Reactions: 10
I totally forgot to post this earlier....i was looking on knee_deep_in_life's pics earlier today and someone has tagged her!!!!
duck me id rather Fopp stay as she is than turn into that woman. You only have to look at her pictures to know she smells 🤢🤢🤢

She's also a PTWM kiss arse so that makes me dislike her even more 😂

Reactions: 11
Who puts on makeup to stay at home? What a waste of time and product!
I actually put on make up this weekend just to feel nice, granted I haven't worn make up apart from a little mascara some days and lip balm for about 5 year.. And I felt stupid as tit for doing it just to sit in the house, plus I've not used it in that long I looked like a drag queen 😂🌈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Definatley!
Disgusting if she has does she think the rules are not for her 🤬🤬 I’ve actually reported a family member today for travelling from their home in Derby to stay with her mum & dad in Bristol for Easter, but low I know but it’s disgusting what she’s done

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So out of those 16 Multiple Mommies only 3 of them, 1) know how to spell and 2) chose to change the title of the post instead of copy and pasting 🙄
I wonder why Chelsea Pateman isn't part of the mean girls group 🤔 (I'm not saying Chelsea is a mean girl, but odd they haven't asked her to join the elite group)
Because she's a lovely mummy who doesn't do beggy posts and just gets on parenting her gorgeous boys......

Reactions: 21
Right so she was in some gray joggers this morning, the insta photo joggers now she's in something else?! Please tell me I'm not the only person to just go to sleep in what they wear at the moment? I just don't care cause I've nowhere to be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right so she was in some gray joggers this morning, the insta photo joggers now she's in something else?! Please tell me I'm not the only person to just go to sleep in what they wear at the moment? I just don't care cause I've nowhere to be 😂
I'm loving us all working from home - this weeks washing was mainly joggers, tshirts and Pj's ! No shirts for hubby, no 2 changes of clothes a day for my daughter ! It's heaven ! Hardly any ironing !

Reactions: 9
That video was filmed Saturday as she mentioned the quiz ! So she actually didn’t put her phone away, she is so full of tit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks like she has been crying in the last video
her eyes are very blood shot but I don’t know if that’s just all the mascara

Does she really think people need to be taught how to make a stir fry?

Also - chicken or salmon again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That bloody stir fry video! She really can not cook, her recipes are all the same 🙄. Third recipe she’s done now and they all contain ginger, chilli, garlic, salmon or turkey mince and veg. Dull as dishwater! Who the hell puts tomato purée in a Chinese stir fry! No wonder Chris always looks fooked off. Same shite different day 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
There’s definitely been crisis talks in that household this weekend. I appreciate it’s unprecedented times but I’m thinking the never ending pot of savings has run to nothing. I’ve cannot remember her ever promoting the husbands business before. She’s being overly nicey nice, her narcissistic brain is ticking over like mad. Like all narcissists the veneer will drop sooner rather than later but she’s doing absolutely anything she can to get views and ultimately swipe ups. Feel sorry for any new followers who will get sucked into the fakeness

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.