Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie Ramsey put up a post of her in her swimwear and this is Fopps comment. Like Fopps really thinks anyone over a size 10 looks ‘unreal’. She’d die if she ever had to wear a a size 12!
I saw that.....Fopps comes across the kinda person to mock anyone bigger than a size 12. She’s desperate for a celeb to comment back to her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
and you just know she will have affiliate links for everyone of the lipsticks and glosses she gushes over and tries to convince people how uh-maaaazing they are, then there'll be a comment from mad mazza such as this.....
Hi Nicola, I love all those lipsticks, they're all so pretty, im so pleased you like them, I bet Chris likes them all too, i'll show dad as he'll love to see this content, you're such a good lipstick picker and twin mum darling, was the pink mac one the one you showed me here at our house the other day? im so pleased you did this vlog to show your favourite lipsticks, i'll ring you in ten minutes darling, speak soon, love mum
ha ha! love this @lexiloo ! when she put up the post -just to cheer us up- about what the letters of her name stood for. ie., O for Orgasm I imagined Madmazza messaging her saying "oh Nicola I loved that and I hope Chris enjoyed it too "🙊 ....no one needs their mom comments on Insta dont care who they are

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That lipstick vlog was so boring. Has she never watched anyone else's vlogs, you know, the thousands on line where the vlogger actually tries the product on their face. I have never seen any beauty vlogger just swipe lippy on the back of their hand. Chris is at home and the boys sleep about 20 hours a day. She has plenty of time to do a proper job of it, she's coming across as a half arsed amateur.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Rosie Ramsey put up a post of her in her swimwear and this is Fopps comment. Like Fopps really thinks anyone over a size 10 looks ‘unreal’. She’d die if she ever had to wear a a size 12!
god hope it was decaffeinated pepsi max.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
god hope it was decaffeinated pepsi max.....
“cherry Pepsi Max” - did Rosie Ramsey need to know exactly what she was drinking even down to the flavour? Could she not have just said “I nearly spat out my drink”? She comments like her mum. Too try hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why does she keep saying on the vlog how nice the lipsticks look on? How would we know? You didn't show us. I watched two minutes and concluded it was just an excuse for princess prikki to show off some of her Mac lipsticks, oh and a few old rimmel kate moss ones. Surely they need binning, thought lipstick had a shelf life. Does Kate moss still work with rimmel? I know Rita ora does.

• Haha
Do you actually think she’s got any proper friends ! I think it’s just instafriends she has latched onto or she buys her friends by giving them little gifts, she’s one of these people that if she’s met them once or spoken to them online then they are her friend!!!

36 likes 55 dislikes 😂

What a joke that video is! LJC has twin girls and two older boys but still puts more effort into her content. Buck up you ideas Fopps!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That lipstick video is beyond a joke 🤣. Bloody pointless swatching it on the back of your hand and flashing it at the camera for a second. Just when you think she can’t get any worse. She should be embarrassed 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you actually think she’s got any proper friends ! I think it’s just instafriends she has latched onto or she buys her friends by giving them little gifts, she’s one of these people that if she’s met them once or spoken to them online then they are her friend!!!
No I don’t think she does. She used to go on about a friend called Cathy - Fopps called her when she found out she was having twins and was trying to act happy about it but it was clear she was horrified.
She also used to go on about a friend who had opened a cafe (could be the same person). Regardless, nothing about the friend or the cafe have been mentioned in well over a year I think.

Reactions: 11
She looks really old and tired in the video. The stress of golf school refunds and parenting looks like it’s getting on top of her.
Oh, and the video....total shite! I’ve not followed you for long, I hope you have a day job🥴

Reactions: 7
That video. No words. Has she never watched a beauty vlog at all? There's teenagers out there doing far more professional looking content than Fopps is.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.